Spring, TX

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3 Apr 20, 2013

What is Jodi doing with Jennifer WillMott's chair?
She seems way more mentally ill than even the testing shows.
Just because she doesn't reach the threshold doesn't mean she
is not bat sh * t crazy. She is savvy enough to fool some people
like Samuels and the Snow White lady.
hybndlment

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2013
LOL, Jodi's must hanging out in the courtroom for the day.
Lexington

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AJnYDl01d44XX
What is Jodi doing with Jennifer WillMott's chair?
She seems way more mentally ill than even the testing shows.
Just because she doesn't reach the threshold doesn't mean she
is not bat sh * t crazy. She is savvy enough to fool some people
like Samuels and the Snow White lady.
I love that "Bat sh*t crazy". I don't think it will be enough to keep her out of prison for the rest of her life.
hybridlment

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that "Bat sh*t crazy". I don't think it will be enough to keep her out of prison for the rest of her life.
It might keep her alive, though. I don't think it will have any affect on the jury's decision until penalty, but I think it will sway them from her death.

And I agree with that, and also that she's bat crazy. Her particular disorder, rather than one that would elicit sympathy, portrays her as arrogant and manipulative. It's very hard to not despise her personality as defined by BPD. She can't be released back into society, but when deliberating death I would take into account that she was dealing with a disorder all her life that no one bothered to address.

Then again, I pick insects up in a Kleenex and release them outside rather than kill them.
Lexington

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2013
I'm with you on that. From what I understand AZ give the Jury the right to pick life or DP. If they choose Life the Judge gets to do the sentencing. Her choice of 25 to life, or life without parole. The Judge, IMO is not amused by her and has seen alot of stuff that they Jury has not seen. My guess life without parole.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#8 Apr 20, 2013
How about:

Life in Prison
Solitary confinement
Chain gang
Not able to have personal gain from her "art work" or book deals.
Restitution to Alexander family

*needing to recant all the b.s. she has testified to and come clean on what
really went down with EVERYTHING including her family of origin.
hybridlment

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Fog, I think she could handle all your listed penalties except that *one. Jodi and the truth have never met, and her insistence in blaming everyone but herself won't let her come clean about all the lies she's told.

I think reality is hitting her now. She looks horrible and weird. If their goal was to make her look unattractive, they might have gone too far.
Lexington

United States

#10 Apr 20, 2013
Well she can't get a book deal if she is found gilty. To me it takes one sick puppy to want to buy her "art work". Just sayin.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#11 Apr 23, 2013
hybridlment wrote:
Fog, I think she could handle all your listed penalties except that *one. Jodi and the truth have never met, and her insistence in blaming everyone but herself won't let her come clean about all the lies she's told.
I think reality is hitting her now. She looks horrible and weird. If their goal was to make her look unattractive, they might have gone too far.
Even if she recanted, it wouldn't bring Travis back. His siblings lost a brother. The kids lost an uncle.
His parents are already deceased. He never got an opportunity to marry or have kids. Travis was realizing that he probably missed out on opportunities of having a relationship that would lead to marriage and a family because she wouldn't leave him alone. She wouldn't let him date anyone else and would stalk them or send anonymous messages until they decided not to see him anymore. She thought she could win by controlling every aspect of his life. Jodi admitted she had accessed his e-mail, phones, etc. but said that he wanted it that way.

I could not believe all the b.s. she fed Detective Flores. She was actually playing up to him and flirting with him, like she had a shot of fooling him.

She does look totally different than she did when she was with him. I think that is the real reason she is crying. She is realizing she is ugly inside and out. Rotten to the core. Running with the Devil.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#12 May 12, 2013
Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
She is in the Psych Ward now on suicide watch. I knew she would crack sooner or later. It was sooner.

She has worked on her fake crying where she hides behind her hair. She actually squeezes out a few tears. Maybe she thinks of the dog she kicked to death for getting into the trash or the cat she tried to let starve to death. She has always been evil. Can u imagine the cheers if they let her go immediately to the Death Row with a quick check lane for the DP?
Vixen

Spring, TX

#13 Jun 1, 2013
About to check out.
more

United States

#14 Jun 1, 2013
_findmore.mywibes.com/um/phoen ix/TJNUR14N902AKEGOP
Snow White and Huntsman

Spring, TX

#15 Jun 7, 2013
Have they tried an exorcism on the demon-possessed Jodi? She went poking around on the dark side of life, sorcerers, witches, demons, tarot cards, witchcraft and look what happened.

I doubt she wore the protective undergarments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 37 min chuckles 1,123
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 6 hr 2468stfu 119
News Is prostitution and sex taking place in Scottsd... (Oct '09) 6 hr crimeblogger 227
Matt Morse-FHTM (Apr '09) 13 hr Lover 69
looking for someone 15 hr Helping out 2
Why does AZ keep voting in John McCain? 23 hr The Truth 5
News Phoenix Police Officer Patrick Larrison, Bully ... (May '11) Mar 24 guest 33

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages