Phoenix firefighters can't be trusted...

Phoenix firefighters can't be trusted around your 13 yr old daughter

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

Eileen

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Nov 7, 2012
They are all a bunch of perverts. Remember when their commander a few years ago was caught
having anal sex with his neighbors lamb.

They waste our taxpayers money driving needlessly to the hospital when the ambulance has already
taken patients there. Why do they need to show up 30 minutes later.

Firemen are a bunch of perverts,lazy stupid glorified ambulance drivers.Get a real job! Losers!
pig molester

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
why would you do a lamb pigs are better
BobEngland

Glasgow, UK

#3 Nov 7, 2012
I have a great deal of respect for Firemen, this comes about because I had a cousin horribly burned in a fire when she was a baby, her injuries were so bad she lost some fingers and small parts of her face. At family gathering I and my wife always look her out because we know people avoid her because of her looks and injuries. She had a baby we've never seen so imagine thats she's very happy about this. Her injuries show in a graphic way what fire can do, My own views on fires are quite simple, I do not want to see one, nor go 10 miles near one.

Please observe the US fire code when outside and do not smoke in bed. To us it' just awful how many so called PATRIOTIC YANKS throw cigarettes out of the car windows, this being something you never see in Europe, Please support your local Police and Fire Dept and work to stop brush fires or dry grass canyon fires. And do not smoke, inhale fumes or messa bout with gasolene in cans and use it too start a garden fire.
Eileen

Glendale, AZ

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Firemen start fires too, for attention. Happens all the time.
BobEngland

Glasgow, UK

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Eileen it does happen occasionally, you had one in the USA, and we had one here in the UK, that's the only 2 I know off, YOUR GUY WAS THE BETTER OF THE TWO, AND HE HAD THE JOB OF INVESTIGATING HIS OWN FIRES WHICH GIVE HIM A VESTED INTEREST AND PROFIT ON THE DEAL.(Sorry caps) Our guy was playing the hero, the Police spotted him because he discovered and reported too many fires. Please stand back and look at the broader picture. I might be coming to Phoenix next year, so if your over 50, fairly attractive lets meet and play with some matches. Promise me I won't get burnt? Love xxxx
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Eileen wrote:
Firemen start fires too, for attention. Happens all the time.
BobEngland can smoke a cigarette with his butt. His face is sometimes used as an ashtray.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Eileen wrote:
They are all a bunch of perverts. Remember when their commander a few years ago was caught
having anal sex with his neighbors lamb.
They waste our taxpayers money driving needlessly to the hospital when the ambulance has already
taken patients there. Why do they need to show up 30 minutes later.
Firemen are a bunch of perverts,lazy stupid glorified ambulance drivers.Get a real job! Losers!
Next time you need one call a plumber.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Eileen wrote:
Firemen start fires too, for attention. Happens all the time.
In rural areas maybe. Not in areas like we live in. They have enough to contend with.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 8, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>BobEngland can smoke a cigarette with his butt. His face is sometimes used as an ashtray.
Butt face, I hear they look alike
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Eileen, you must be Irish with a name like that, spend a moment thinking about those kids carrying axes and firehoses and climbing the WTC 9-11 stairs and give thanks.

You need to address your complaint to the Fire Service local office, your insurers association, and the Press, on here you get wiseguys who will take the ,,,,,,,,, and slag you off. Walk tall. Bob.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
Eileen, you must be Irish with a name like that, spend a moment thinking about those kids carrying axes and firehoses and climbing the WTC 9-11 stairs and give thanks.
You need to address your complaint to the Fire Service local office, your insurers association, and the Press, on here you get wiseguys who will take the ,,,,,,,,, and slag you off. Walk tall. Bob.
That complaint is unfounded. The engine going to the hospital is S.O.P. The ambulance is a private company transporting their patient.
Guest

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>In rural areas maybe. Not in areas like we live in. They have enough to contend with.
That's a bunch of bull. There is not a attorney that will touch the Phoenix fire dept and they know it. There is a freeze on hiring so they get away with so much.. The 50 in Phoenix spends all their time playing basketball at the rec center... Sick!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bunch of bull. There is not a attorney that will touch the Phoenix fire dept and they know it. There is a freeze on hiring so they get away with so much.. The 50 in Phoenix spends all their time playing basketball at the rec center... Sick!!
Do they respond promptly when needed?
Houston Suburbanite

Spring, TX

#14 May 29, 2013
Sickening. Typical.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 May 29, 2013
Houston Suburbanite wrote:
Sickening. Typical.
Hey instead of calling the Firemen, next time you need them call a plumber

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 May 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bunch of bull. There is not a attorney that will touch the Phoenix fire dept and they know it. There is a freeze on hiring so they get away with so much.. The 50 in Phoenix spends all their time playing basketball at the rec center... Sick!!
There are attorneys that would love the chance to go after Phoenix
Houston Suburbanite

Spring, TX

#17 May 29, 2013
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Hey instead of calling the Firemen, next time you need them call a plumber
I don't live in Phoenix, so why would I call a Phoenix fire dept.
I've been to Phoenix.
Hell on earth.

It's a dry heat. b.s.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20 May 29, 2013
Houston Suburbanite wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in Phoenix, so why would I call a Phoenix fire dept.
I've been to Phoenix.
Hell on earth.
It's a dry heat. b.s.
your oven is a dry heat also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jewish groups slam 'xenophobia' in US election 3 hr Mite Be 10
arizona dps cops (Jan '11) 11 hr guest 7
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails 11 hr guest 5
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) 12 hr guest 75
Frito lay makes rainbow chips in support of gay... 12 hr guest 4
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Jul 21 chuckles 918
Trump loves Kim Jung Un Jul 20 Kim 3

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages