City-Data Forum
Saywhat

Glenwood, IL

#108 Jul 11, 2010
Yac has ties to White Supremacist groups. They have hijacked city data forum in order to spread their hate and propaganda.
The Love Guru

Chicago, IL

#109 Jul 13, 2010
Yac is a racist b!tch. A poster on City data made some hardcore racist statements, I called the poster a racist and Yac called me a troll!! Fck yo mama Yac.
hallie

Reno, NV

#110 Jul 20, 2010
I do not like YAC he is to obnoxious and condesending a real a**h***.
I have been ousted three time because i would not eat his s***
harrymiafl

Athens, Greece

#111 Jul 22, 2010
I want to join those who speak the truth about CDF.
It is run like a cult,at any time a "moderator " can call anyone he dislikes a troll or whatever & ban him...

I seriously doubt its membership.

It seems to me its active membership is no more than 10K internet rats.
The new posts are created by the same 20-30 persons at the most.
Every sane person must dump CDF before he gets banned...

Time for a healthy alternative to appear on the market...
Fcuk City Data

Walnut Creek, CA

#112 Jul 22, 2010
Run by no life having fa**ots
Gotcha

Melrose Park, IL

#113 Jul 23, 2010
City data has been over run by tea party rednecks who spew their racist propaganda and lies. Call these hillbillies out on their racist behavior and the mods will call you a troll. Worst moderator hands down is Yac, alleged to be a White Power sympathizer. Rumor has it that Yac has invited all the local newo nazis to join.
Florida

Miami, FL

#114 Jul 23, 2010
The problem with that forum are the mods not all but many are bias but bias on the right and left with their own agenda thus an unpleasant place to post.

Some mods like cowards who have never had the slightest power follow the same around deleting posts.

If people simply stopped posting there the place would in time shut down. Well it is good for gardening info and things like that but for politics whether right or left Topix is 100 better.

Simply don't go problem solved
Florida

Miami, FL

#115 Jul 23, 2010
harrymiafl wrote:
I want to join those who speak the truth about CDF.
It is run like a cult,at any time a "moderator " can call anyone he dislikes a troll or whatever & ban him...
I seriously doubt its membership.
It seems to me its active membership is no more than 10K internet rats.
The new posts are created by the same 20-30 persons at the most.
Every sane person must dump CDF before he gets banned...
Time for a healthy alternative to appear on the market...
lol doubt its membership ? That is funny and true because I left that place and emailed the site owner and mods to delete my account as do not want to even be counted in their membership and year later they have not.

Others have said the same. I won't post there ever but still would have liked it deleted.
Florida

Miami, FL

#116 Jul 23, 2010
Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally know two people who were suspended for correcting misinformation about unemployment in other people's posts -- they were told that correcting the errors were "personal attacks." The "misinformation" was apparently more in line with the mod's own political bias (and questionable "attraction" to other posters), so the posts were allowed to stand and the corrections were deleted. Of all the areas to abuse power (unemployment)! That knoxgarden mod is a head case.
There better off because in truth why would anyone want to post there .

There are lots of forums out there .
Granted I liked the citi data format/set up but it was ruined by the mods and since we left first grade long time ago we are better off not being treated like we are first graders by assorted sad power hungry "mods" pfffft .
Spiritualized

Glenwood, IL

#117 Jul 25, 2010
The problem with City data is that it's full of nazi racists, including the mods
city-who

United States

#119 Jul 26, 2010
City-data had great potential to be a top notch site. Unfortunately they allowed the Mods to have way too much power to ban, delete posts, give infractions, etc. The Mods have their little favorites who can get away with anything yet they ban and/or give infractions to other posters for very minor things. The site really is like a cult and if you don't fit in to their "club" you will eventually be banned.

People are really starting to catch on to c-d and realize the site is just a scam. Many of the "new" threads started have the exact same theme and style. It is obvious that they have people writing these threads to make the site appear more active than it really is. Most of the posters in the city sections are Realtors or landlords trying to rent their properties. The few real posters there who have nothing to gain financially are eventually banned.

Topix and Talk States are both great alternatives to city-data. Talk States needs a lot more members though as the site is really slow. The problem is there is no way to let city-data members know that there are alternatives to the site. They would ban anyone who even mentions topix or Talk States, even in DM.

I see city-data is really slowing down so hopefully the good free speech loving Americans will continue to leave that site and join sites that aren't controlled by power hungry Mods and Admins.

Americans can do better than city-data.
c-d reader

Chicago, IL

#120 Jul 28, 2010
I'm not a member at c-d but I enjoy or used to enjoy reading the posts there. Anyone else notice certain peoples rep points jumping by huge amounts in a single day? I'm talking people with not many posts jumping 100 points or more in a single day. New posters with a couple hundred posts and yet they have 3000-4000 rep points.

I guess the Senior mods and/or site owner is just beefing up their favs rep counts. That site has gotten way too childish to even read anymore.
Pitchfork

Melrose Park, IL

#121 Jul 29, 2010
The problem with City Data Forum is that it has been taken over by extreme right wing White Nationalists who are pushing for a segregation agenda. They turn every single issue into a race issue. One of the mods, Yac, is very protective of such posters and will ban anyone who challenges them. It's a shame since City data had some great potential.
SLCPUNK

Valrico, FL

#123 Aug 4, 2010
Lots of racism there, advocated and condoned my small minded moderators like Ibginnie, Marka, Yac etc. If they didn't want the storm front types there, they'd be gone. It's as simple as that.

Instead what you have is a group of uneducated bigots clogging up the place. The political section is easily 50% race themed threads on a daily basis.
Deport Yac

Melrose Park, IL

#124 Aug 4, 2010
SLCPUNK wrote:
Lots of racism there, advocated and condoned my small minded moderators like Ibginnie, Marka, Yac etc. If they didn't want the storm front types there, they'd be gone. It's as simple as that.
Instead what you have is a group of uneducated bigots clogging up the place. The political section is easily 50% race themed threads on a daily basis.
Ditto for the illegal immigration forum. At least 80% of the threads are about race. I've read posts laughing about immigrant kids dying. Sick bastards, don't even think about reporting a post as racist, you'll get an infraction from Yac.

“EDITOR”

Since: Dec 06

Duncan, OK

#125 Aug 4, 2010
Why don't some of you go and harrass Redbird and Kaibear on the Oklahoma forum.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/oklahoma/60917...

“EDITOR”

Since: Dec 06

Duncan, OK

#126 Aug 4, 2010
I take it you'll have been banned from CDF.

So have I, 6 times all but one by YAC,The other one was bt "Golden2" and I disputed everyone.
Won 3, lost 3.
Sexy boy

Chicago, IL

#127 Aug 4, 2010
mkfarnam wrote:
I take it you'll have been banned from CDF.
So have I, 6 times all but one by YAC,The other one was bt "Golden2" and I disputed everyone.
Won 3, lost 3.
I've been banned 3 times by YAC. I suspect Yac has a few sock puppets as their MO is identical. Chicago(licks)nuts, Bentbow, and Malamute. Nothing but anti Hispanic rantings from racist rednecks. How do I report that beotch, she needs to lose her privileges.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#128 Aug 4, 2010
The moderate "Georgia" just de facto told me in a DM he's a white nationalist.

I took exception to a racially charged comment he made so I sent him a DM saying if he cared about the quality of the site and message from the moderators he'd delete it.

So he wrote me back saying,

"Sorry if I hurt your feelings but in the grown up world that's how it is. When you and the other liberals grow up you'll realize the inequities of outside races and religions"
Lucky Strike

Melrose Park, IL

#129 Aug 5, 2010
Dr Rockso wrote:
The moderate "Georgia" just de facto told me in a DM he's a white nationalist.
I took exception to a racially charged comment he made so I sent him a DM saying if he cared about the quality of the site and message from the moderators he'd delete it.
So he wrote me back saying,
"Sorry if I hurt your feelings but in the grown up world that's how it is. When you and the other liberals grow up you'll realize the inequities of outside races and religions"
That sounds almost identical to many other posters, Chicagonuts, Royboysoldier, Sansrene, Summers, and LifeMongol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Making them happy 2 hr Stop the nonsense... 5
You beaners Jul 27 white 1
Carolyn Jessop - Truth or fiction (Jun '13) Jul 24 Meme 14
Lame Comments Jul 23 Good Woman 1
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs Jul 23 Silly times 2
Look Out for Kim "Sue Cooney" Jul 22 wondering 2
Mobs Disrupt Political Town Hall Forum in Phoenix Jul 20 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages