Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Judged:

Anyone can get on City-Data Forum to read, as well as, to post. Even those people who have been banned for life can get right back on. But, itís not fun if you canít be yourself. You have to be a bootlicking sycophant to avoid being ganged up on, or banned. You must be very careful how you express yourself on City-Data Forum. If you want, you could also start your own uncensored Blog. I did. I am not a troll, nor have I ever been, yet, I was banned. I bet all the banned members are Americans, even though it's worldwide. City-Data is a very anti-American site. I will be discussing many of the goings on at City-Data. Disreputable posters, like ZonyPony and SierraAz, will be exposed for what they are. I also have information about the odd mod Markablue. I am Bellringer! I hope to hear from other City-Data posters, past and present, so we can share our experiences. Check out bellringerfromtucson dot blogspot dot com/.
Hoosierman

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

I just got the axe on City Data Forum today. I had been a member for over 2 years and was suddenly permanently banned. At first when I joined City Data I loved it...Then it became a prison where I felt enslaved. I became addicted to going to that place. After a couple infractions for redunded reasons I spent time away from that god forsaken forum and realized that City Data sucks!!! SUCKS!!! KISS MY BEHIND CITY DATA. You just lost one of your best members. The Moderation on Non-state boards sucks "arses" preferably the Other Topics and Photography. The Senior Moderators are "freaking" embisles. Just because you have an infraction on your record they dissmiss the reports you send them about other members breaking the rules.

I was a member for over 2 years and know that place like the back of my hand. If you want to talk dirty about the "shirty" place I'm in because I certainly have some dirt on City Data. I could go on and on about City Data for days.

I'm so glad to be free of that hellwhole.
Belle from Tucson

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

Judged:

Bring it Hoosier. They are on that site and others doing the same to us, even after we have been banned and we are long gone. I'm not looking to rant, but I will speak the truth about everything that happened to me; the hidden agendas, being ganged up on, and how going to the mods(like they said to do) backfired on me. I can take care of myself, but did so as a last resort when I saw where things were headed. Read my blog: bellringerfromtucson at blogspot dot com
Hoosierman

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

Judged:

I'll say I may have come off a little strong there but I to want to speak the truth about what happened. Yac and Markablue dismissed reports that I sent them. For example somone was blackmailing me saying mean/nasty things about me so I forwarded the messages that confirmed my suspicions of being blackmailed to Markablue and she said that their was nothing they could do about it and if anything was said about this that we would both( as in me and the other member) would be banned. When in the TOS blackmailing is clearly "not acceptable" I've been ganged up on behind my back and to my face and it's not cool. Thats just one incident from over 2 years of being a member.

I will read your blog later...right now I'm getting ready for the day.
Belle from Tucson

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

Judged:

I did the same thing when I first posted here after being banned. I was fuming. I'm an American, so I guess I've come to take certain freedoms I have in my country for granted. I had read the City-Data forum for years before posting, but with my very first post or two this band of jackals(that is most of the Tucson Forum regulars) ganged up on me, and it wasn't long before I was banned. I haven't begun to discuss the shenanigans that went on there. It promises to be quite interesting.

P.S. Apparently the jackals have gotten wind of my blog! They are plagiarizing me all over City-Data(Tucson mostly). Stealing my thoughts, jokes, and ideas, and using them as their own. One maroon(Chorizo) has even changed his status to something I said about him. I will be adding a lot more information to my blog in the near future. For now I'm going to call my lawyer, and my editor.:)
Hoosierman

Plainfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

Judged:

Yes bring a lawsuit against City Data!! Or atleast that little "Maroon" Make them shut that place down!

Check out this page about City Data

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/co/T9SAT72F2...

I'm doing a tell all "story" about City Data's filthy "underworld" I'm just getting stared..( laughs devilisly) City Data won't know what hit them!!..lol

I'm reading a bit more of your blog now.
JDubsmom

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

Judged:

Belle from Tucson wrote:
Anyone can get on City-Data Forum to read, as well as, to post. Even those people who have been banned for life can get right back on. But, itís not fun if you canít be yourself. You have to be a bootlicking sycophant to avoid being ganged up on, or banned. You must be very careful how you express yourself on City-Data Forum. If you want, you could also start your own uncensored Blog. I did. I am not a troll, nor have I ever been, yet, I was banned. I bet all the banned members are Americans, even though it's worldwide. City-Data is a very anti-American site. I will be discussing many of the goings on at City-Data. Disreputable posters, like ZonyPony and SierraAz, will be exposed for what they are. I also have information about the odd mod Markablue. I am Bellringer! I hope to hear from other City-Data posters, past and present, so we can share our experiences. Check out bellringerfromtucson dot blogspot dot com/.
You have pretty much summed up my experience and opinion with regards to City Data. It is a foreign run entity and the majority of their moderators are foreigners/open borders lobbyists. I used to post the majority of the stories found on the ILLEGAL Immigration forum and I was under constant attack from YAK and TRAVELLIN'fella. Cowards that they are, they waited until I didn't post for a weekend and then banned me. I find it interesting that since I have been gone the majority of the posters on that forum are DREAMIes and other Illegal aliens.
JDubsmom

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

Judged:

Hoosierman wrote:
I just got the axe on City Data Forum today. I had been a member for over 2 years and was suddenly permanently banned. At first when I joined City Data I loved it...Then it became a prison where I felt enslaved. I became addicted to going to that place. After a couple infractions for redunded reasons I spent time away from that god forsaken forum and realized that City Data sucks!!! SUCKS!!! KISS MY BEHIND CITY DATA. You just lost one of your best members. The Moderation on Non-state boards sucks "arses" preferably the Other Topics and Photography. The Senior Moderators are "freaking" embisles. Just because you have an infraction on your record they dissmiss the reports you send them about other members breaking the rules.
I was a member for over 2 years and know that place like the back of my hand. If you want to talk dirty about the "shirty" place I'm in because I certainly have some dirt on City Data. I could go on and on about City Data for days.
I'm so glad to be free of that hellwhole.
There are HUNDREDS of former CD posters who have experienced the same or similar treatment. All you have to do is GOOGLE "CITY DATA SUCKS" and you will find all kinds of disgruntled former posters of that fake foreign corporate entity.

"Talk States" and other forums have entire threads full of former CD posters spilling the beans and sharing similar experiences.
Vladimir Zazin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

City-data anti-American? Because it is too pro-illegal immigrant?

Look, most of the posters are heavily anti-illegal immigrant. I wonder what you really did to have yourselves banned.
Shelley

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Judged:

I just got kicked off from city data forum because i told another guy on it that knoxville tennessee sucks. I lived there for 2 years so I know. I just voiced my opinion!!!!!! old hiknapster put a comment on the site saying i had a typical florida response when i told one guy to kiss off!!!! I told her she needed to get a life. That nosey bitch is always on everyboard on florida. She lives in Knoxville TN. But she is always on the florida board. If she hates florida so bad what the fuck is she doing on the site??? City data forum can kiss my ass!!!!!!!
JJM

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

Judged:

I think you people are heavily overreacting. Who cares if the moderators are foreigners, aliens, or whatever else? It's just a damn forum that anyone can register and post messages to. If you are banned it's easy to get back on. They ban a particular IP address.

If you are on dial up, you are not banned. Your ip changes every time you dial up, so you can just register again with different info. If your IP address remains the same all the time, just type City Data's website address into a PROXY website and surf there disguised with a different IP. If you get banned again, just go under a different proxy AGAIN!!

I am the first to admit that my revenge on forums has been huge flames using bots and proxies. DOnt mess with a veteran hacker. ̕£Ab☼
Des

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

Judged:

Belle from Tucson wrote:
Here is some fun info. I have never once had an infraction of any kind, but have disagreed with moderator named Magellan's views.(Michigan forum) Some newer posters were complaining about him to me via private messages. I told them to contact Yac as maybe that would help.
I tried to get into my account and it said I didn't have credentials, or my account had been temporarily suspended. I looked up my username without logging in and next to my name it said not a member. Have I been banned, or just temporarily suspended? It is not right if I have been kicked off for just not agreeing with what the moderator says!
Bellringer

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

"Not a member" means BANNED, unless you requested to close your acct., which I don't think they really allow anyway. It wouldn't show "not a member" if you were just on temporary suspension. I found out too late that going to mods with questions or complaints seems to get you nowhere but banned; even though you may be totally justified in doing so. Sorry to hear about another person being banned. Who exactly is running that place??? From what I've read on forums like this, it appears that YAC guy is trouble. In my mind I imagine him looking like Rasputin.:)
Des

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

Well what should I do, and more accurately, how can they be made to actually obey the rules that they supposidely have in place? The moderator I spoke of, named Magellan, had it in for me for a long time just because I didn't see his viewpoint. Yac at least emailed me back once and seem nice about it when I was complaining about Magellan before. IT says in their terms of service that the only people that can be banned immediately are those making racial or hate type of threats/comments, which I did not do. I didn't even type anything wrong in the forums, I just private messaged another member and suggested they complain about this Hitler like moderator.
Bellringer

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Judged:

I never said anything racist, or hate-like. The powers that be; can, and will, read private DMs. They say they don't. I don't believe anything they say anymore. And, you never know who is buddies with who, mods and posters alike. We all seem to have had trouble with different people. I think a lot of the posters on that site have multiple identities. Mods too. I didn't know people did this until after I was banned. I think maybe they thought I was some previously banned person.
Bellringer

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Judged:

Des-There is nothing you can do, that I know of. Apparently Markablue and Yak are the dictators, I mean, senior mods. It is probably one of them who makes the final decision about who stays, and who goes(i.e.-who gets banned). Dictators(I mean senior mods) make the rules. The TOS seems to be a loose guideline some must follow, while others do not. Belle

http://bellringerfromtucson.blogspot.com/
des

Homestead, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

I sent an email askin why I was banned to one of the contact emails on city data. I'd at least like to know the reason. The moderator Magellan was the dorkiest poster on there, completely kissing up to the areas he posted in, until one day he had become a moderator. These people really do suck and they plagerize whole cities and surrounding ares to fit what they think should be represented. It is a very misleading site. If anyone has any contact information on who to talk to about banning policies, I'd love to send them a few emails.
Terrence J

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Oops...today I just made a post on an open board where I criticized the mods themselves for allowing people to lie about neighborhoods and then deleting the comments of those of us who refute those lies. So I guess I'll be banned. I don't care. I'm sick of them anyway. City Data is a relocation site partly, so if someone is moving they want the FACTS about the city they are moving too, not opinions and bias. Why then do City Data mods think its tolerable for people to tell lies about cities and neighborhoods and not be challenged??
AMR

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

I've kept my CD account open to get some info on a future move, but you have to fight the mods every step of the way. Domergurl is nasty, picks fights with people, and gets into heated political discussions that would get most people banned. She has no problem name-calling and insulting. Horrible moderator. And then there's "scirocco22," who's just a flat-out Nazi. He sent me a notice once for "hijacking" a thread, when all I wanted to do was ask a question based on the direction the thread was already heading. If you even look like you're going to stray off the topic, he'll delete your comment and call you a hijacker. He's an uptight dickhead. He shuts down any chance of interesting discussion because he controls his forums with such an iron fist. Derailing a thread is one thing, but letting it go in whatever direction it's going to go is another. He can't seem to tell the difference.

I'll be done with CD pretty soon, and it won't break my heart to go.
Bellringer

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Judged:

I experienced everything you describe, but with a different cast of players(posters and mods). Check out my blog: http://bellringerfromtucson.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Phoenix Forum right now

Search the Phoenix Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ace Hardware is RUDE 1 hr Snowturds 19
Nostradamus (Jan '14) 3 hr nobody 63
Females become nurses just to leer at nude male... 20 hr Cow Tipper 8 5
Floods force dramatic rescues in Phoenix area 20 hr MIKETOUHY 1
Uncle Niece sex....Incest? Relationship? (Aug '13) 21 hr els 17
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Mon hookerhelpingpimp... 45
Quick Feature Points Referral Code Mon Ceeeeeeeexy 2
•••
•••