Sheriff Joe Arpaio officially announces run for re-election

Jan 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTAR

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio shows his badge as he holds a ceremony where 92 of his immigration jail officers, who lost their federal power to check whether inmates are in the county illegally, turn in their credentials after federal officials pulled the Sheriff's office immigration enforcement powers Wednesday, Dec.

Comments (Page 129)

Showing posts 2,561 - 2,580 of3,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

thanks to ovomit

we have a lifetime supply of natural gas

everytime ovomit opens his lying mouth and blows hot air

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
Obama’s Assault On Coal
Draft dodger Romney gave a speech before a crowd of coal miners- who worked for a company that has the WORST SAFETY RECORD among American coal mine companies and Murray (who has contributed a half million to the Romney campaign) forced his employees to attend the rally.

BOY.

Time for you to change your alias, again.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Draft dodger Romney gave a speech before a crowd of coal miners- who worked for a company that has the WORST SAFETY RECORD among American coal mine companies and Murray (who has contributed a half million to the Romney campaign) forced his employees to attend the rally.
BOY.
We all know your MO...lying Obama salivator. Tell me BigFoot, is it comfy sleeping with that lump of coal under your pillow?

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the train of tea baggers you have been up your ass since this morning have caused you brain injury from banging against the headboard.
You are such a hair-brained worthless excuse slug.
When is your engine going to move forward instead of reverse? Oh I get it, you subcribe to the goal of bringing America to it's knees, it doesn't deserve the title of leader of the free world. Does that fall under following his or your dreams??
Both I suspect. You two are worthless Progressives on a mission of deceit and ruin.
New flash....change is coming. That empty suit is leaving for who knows where. As the home in Chicago is owned by his tax lawyer and a judge. Oh yes, maybe Kongola, Kenya the home of his purported birth. Ask the Kenyan Secret Service on that one. Maybe you can carry his bags for him since you are such a ass kisser. And blow kisses from the shore. Be sure to bring a box of Kleenex to wipe those tears that may leave a black ring around your ankles.
Your man is going down. But that is nothing new to him, ask Hasan Chandoo and Larry Sinclair!!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
BOY.
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
Anti-American, food stamp welfare collecting, rest area squatting will work for food but not really sign holding, tea bag NAZI mooch.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad your are so far up Obama's ass you cannot see daylight.
PS sweetie, Obama couldn't get his own budget legislation signed of on by Democrats in the House or Senate. Anything he puts forth is toxic to their reelection efforts. What a ignorant troll you are!
If you ever come to the conclusion that the two parties aren't that different, then what is left?" -- Paul on America's unhealthy democracy
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-American, food stamp welfare collecting, rest area squatting will work for food but not really sign holding, tea bag NAZI mooch.
Jive Azz, clueless, brain dead, Aunt Jemima.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judge OKs contentious part of Ariz immigration law
By JACQUES BILLEAUD and WALTER BERRY

PHOENIX—Arizona authorities can enforce the most contentious section of the state's heavily debated immigration law, according to a federal judge's ruling Wednesday regarding a section of the statute that critics have dubbed the "show me your papers" provision.
The ruling by U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton clears the way for police to carry out the requirement that officers, while enforcing other laws, question the immigration status of those they suspect are in the country illegally.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer hailed the ruling on what she called "the most critical section" of the state's immigration law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I hope Jan comes out and supports Joe with a speach.
That would be fun to watch.
El Chingon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
Obama’s Convenient Position On Coal
“The Obama Campaign Added A Section On ‘Clean Coal’ To Its Website This Week After House Republicans Alleged That The President’s ‘All-Of-The-Above’ Energy Plan Neglected The Fossil Fuel.”(Andrew Restuccia,“Obama Campaign Adds ‘Clean Coal’ To Website After GOP Complaints,” The Hill’s E2 Wire, 5/11/12)
I noticed that Romney's energy plan lacks reference to natural gas. According to T. Boone Pickens, nat gas deposits in the Americas are tremendously plentiful and can satisfy our energy needs for centuries to come. IF, it can be made to displace coal as the centerpiece of our energy portfolio.
El Chingon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Kevin McDermott wrote:
I hope Jan comes out and supports Joe with a speach.
That would be fun to watch.
More funner to watch would be Gabby Giffords giving the pledge of allegiance at the DNC. Or maybe post stroke Kirk Douglas reciting Shakespeare, now I'd pay to see that.

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Kevin McDermott wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever come to the conclusion that the two parties aren't that different, then what is left?" -- Paul on America's unhealthy democracy
There is a big difference btw the Democrats and Republicans. The Democratic Party has been taken over by the Far Left loons who prey on the minorties in the Party with false promises, and demonization of the other Party.
They are willing and committed to play low ball politics to win.
Straight out of "Rules for Radicals", the manifesto Obama taught as a Community Organizer in Chicago.
Republicans make a mistake in saying Obama is a nice guy, good family guy. He may be a family guy, but a nice guy?? No way.
There is 5-6 percent of the electorate still undecided on who they will vote for. That "nice guy" stance from Republicans represents a pass on Obama, and just might be enough to nudge their hollow heads towards handing Obama a victory.
Many establishment Republicans fear speaking against Obama and turning off the pampered, uninformed, still-hung-over voters who will decide who rules this country.
Time for Rebublicans to shed the idiocy to rehabilitate the Obamaholics and former Obamaholics sitting on the fence trying to figure out what to do. All these folks have to do is ask themselves, "are we better off today than we were in 2008 when Obama took over the Presidency?"
If they haven't figured out that answer by now, there is something seriously lacking in their thought processes, and they should refrain from voting.
It is time to cut Obama loose, he is a bad President who has failed in leadership. Americans were capable of perceiving that fact regarding Carter. Why is it so hard this time??
Could it be the barage of media shoving the white guilt complex down our throuts? Carrying Obama's water, even though the trough is near empty?
Common sense needs relied upon, Obama has not lived up to his promises, has failed miserably to get the economy restored, and has increased unemployment instead of reduced it. All things he ran on to correct, and if he did not succeed, reelection would be a one term proposition.
Barack Obama has failed America, and doesn't deserve reelection!
It's OK, cut him loose!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

El Chingon wrote:
<quoted text>
More funner to watch would be Gabby Giffords giving the pledge of allegiance at the DNC. Or maybe post stroke Kirk Douglas reciting Shakespeare, now I'd pay to see that.
You got to admit Jan is fun to watch giving a speach. You never know what is going out of her mouth. Sometimes nothing,but you can always count on AAAAAHHHHH. Poor woman she really needs toastmasters in a big way. Put a microphone in front of her she's like a vergin on prom night, she hes no idea of what she is doing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>There is a big difference btw the Democrats and Republicans. The Democratic Party has been taken over by the Far Left loons who prey on the minorties in the Party with false promises, and demonization of the other Party.
They are willing and committed to play low ball politics to win.
Straight out of "Rules for Radicals", the manifesto Obama taught as a Community Organizer in Chicago.
Republicans make a mistake in saying Obama is a nice guy, good family guy. He may be a family guy, but a nice guy?? No way.
There is 5-6 percent of the electorate still undecided on who they will vote for. That "nice guy" stance from Republicans represents a pass on Obama, and just might be enough to nudge their hollow heads towards handing Obama a victory.
Many establishment Republicans fear speaking against Obama and turning off the pampered, uninformed, still-hung-over voters who will decide who rules this country.
Time for Rebublicans to shed the idiocy to rehabilitate the Obamaholics and former Obamaholics sitting on the fence trying to figure out what to do. All these folks have to do is ask themselves, "are we better off today than we were in 2008 when Obama took over the Presidency?"
If they haven't figured out that answer by now, there is something seriously lacking in their thought processes, and they should refrain from voting.
It is time to cut Obama loose, he is a bad President who has failed in leadership. Americans were capable of perceiving that fact regarding Carter. Why is it so hard this time??
Could it be the barage of media shoving the white guilt complex down our throuts? Carrying Obama's water, even though the trough is near empty?
Common sense needs relied upon, Obama has not lived up to his promises, has failed miserably to get the economy restored, and has increased unemployment instead of reduced it. All things he ran on to correct, and if he did not succeed, reelection would be a one term proposition.
Barack Obama has failed America, and doesn't deserve reelection!
It's OK, cut him loose!
Don't blame me I vote libertarian. That was a quote from Ron Paul

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Republicans have there party taken over by fundamentalist christian's. So I have NO intrust in them.separation of church and state.
El Chingon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text> All these folks have to do is ask themselves, "are we better off today than we were in 2008 when Obama took over the Presidency?"
Clinton gave the best rebuttal to this. To paraphrase, they (repugs) handed Obama the worst mess in decades, and he hasn't fixed it fast enough, so put us back in charge. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>There is a big difference btw the Democrats and Republicans.!
Republicans depend on the Democrats to fight the wars they start.

Like your draft- dodging hero, Willard Romney.

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans depend on the Democrats to fight the wars they start.
Like your draft- dodging hero, Willard Romney.
Where was Clinton on this subject Bigfoot?? He never served. Kerry was MIA, he didn't know that he never went to Cambodia and saw Americans slaughtering villagers. He had selective memory before Congress.
A lot of folks took deferrments based on religious, medical issues.
I do not fault Romney for not going to war.
Back then you Democrats, spit on the American serviceman returning from Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, Thiland. What does that say about a large percentage of you fools regarding Patriotism then???
Johnson was a Democratic President who presided over the war. Nixon came into the mix later and pulled us out.
The war was not fought to win, so I guess he did the right thing bringing the troops home. But how many thousands of servicemen came home in body bags Bigfoot, under Johnson's Presidency???
War is Hell. Not to be taken lightly, as we lost some of the best Americans this country was privileged to honor.
You trivalize their committment to this country in making the ultimate sacrifice with your partisan dribble.

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Kevin McDermott wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me I vote libertarian. That was a quote from Ron Paul
I knew that. And you being a Libertarian never came to mind. Interesting concept though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,561 - 2,580 of3,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Phoenix Forum right now

Search the Phoenix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i need bth in suprise 4 hr Jeremy Rand 1
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 18 hr curious 37
Obama wants 3.7 Billion dollars for illegal imm... Sat robot frank 8
Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) Sat it happens 193,356
Readers' picks for Phoenix eyesores Sat leticia bustos 1
Nostradamus Sat guest 48
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Sat Hunters are pussees 92
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Maricopa County was issued at July 13 at 6:18PM MST