Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Comments (Page 180)

Showing posts 3,581 - 3,600 of7,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lexington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Good Day wrote:
funny, I just noticed my typo ... boomer :) almost time for lunch... are you anxious to ge back to work or enjoying
your yard ?
Went to the doctor this morning, released to go back to work. Thank God
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

LA Guy wrote:
Now The Aunt on CNN
A foreignor, same clan, looks more Russian though, she claims that her nephews were dupes, set up and casts aspersions. She also claims people have tried to set her up, the inference being in our Country.
Anway to deport her.
really? deport her after they bug her... this is unreal.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
Went to the doctor this morning, released to go back to work. Thank God
just in time, to avoid puppy training or more yard work lol

will you have physical therapy? What about the other knee ????
Lexington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
Now The Aunt on CNN
A foreignor, same clan, looks more Russian though, she claims that her nephews were dupes, set up and casts aspersions. She also claims people have tried to set her up, the inference being in our Country.
Anway to deport her.
I

I know, right? Go back to where you came from if you don't like it here.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

I thought I heard that they would have court 5 days a week now.
----------
LG, what are you doing the rest of the day?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Good Day wrote:
LG where are you? tell me about the scottie dog again, please :)
Was out running a few errands. Now back at my place.

A very cute litte female Scottish Terrier...so smart and happy, with a great personality...loved her so much, had her about 12 years and then just one day supposedly disappeared from our secured back yard. I had already moved out. Still suspicous to this day, was going through a divorce then.

I just got a call out of the blue from my former Thai GF. Get this, she broaches the possibility of us getting back together and living in Bangkok for "only" $10k per month. Of course I was not interested in getting back together, but her English is not that good, so I asked her if she was refering to Thai currency or US currency. She had the guile and audacity to think I would go for the outrageous number of $10K USD, which would be the equivalent of Beverly Hills style Mansion living in Bangkok.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Good Day wrote:
Lex, I heard that they want phones off everywhere in the area. For some people that's all they have to make calls.
Always keep a landline and cell fully charged.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was out running a few errands. Now back at my place.
A very cute litte female Scottish Terrier...so smart and happy, with a great personality...loved her so much, had her about 12 years and then just one day supposedly disappeared from our secured back yard. I had already moved out. Still suspicous to this day, was going through a divorce then.
I just got a call out of the blue from my former Thai GF. Get this, she broaches the possibility of us getting back together and living in Bangkok for "only" $10k per month. Of course I was not interested in getting back together, but her English is not that good, so I asked her if she was refering to Thai currency or US currency. She had the guile and audacity to think I would go for the outrageous number of $10K USD, which would be the equivalent of Beverly Hills style Mansion living in Bangkok.
ohhh, the scottie, what was her name? so sad for you. She knew you loved her.. 12 years old, I hope she was safe w/someone else, if she just got out.
hmm, your ex gf, I like your answer to her :) CA needs you, and maybe more LG
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

10k USD ... I love how you write, the guile, the audacity... priceless , makes me smile
Lexington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Good Day wrote:
Lex, I heard that they want phones off everywhere in the area. For some people that's all they have to make calls.

Mark lives about 25 miles out of the city, works in the city though. Haven't heard the phone thing, do you mean cell?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
No really I saw it as JW was angry more than aggressive. No I didn't see humor in JW's sarcasm, I thought she was disrespectful to the court, judge and the witness. I know that you don't like her. I too think she is somewhat green but did not find her nearly as disrespectful in cross as ALV. I am always professional in my job. How I speak to my colleagues, being timely, and respecting clients. I expect that all professionals to act the same way. I didn't like the JM did his cross and I really didn't like the way JW showed her dislike of the witness and some of the Judges rulings. I didn't find the witness to be combative as much as not willing to have words put in her mouth. I think after she has some more experience she will be a really good witness.
Hi Lex

Courtesy and profesionalism so important.

Did you find Dr Samuel's demeanor to be more in order.

Proper Thought, Proper Speech, Proper Action (Lao Tsu)...just joking around GD

BTW, Lex, are you from Europe or first generation. One reason I ask, is that I can tell that you are a genleman. I know that some Chicago neighbrhoods have these characteristics. I have been there.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Always keep a landline and cell fully charged.
I always had a landline and cell, until I moved here, my neighbors are so nice, the FD is around the corner, and CHP close. So I let the landline go... I know you're right, in case of earthquake or disaster.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark lives about 25 miles out of the city, works in the city though. Haven't heard the phone thing, do you mean cell?
yes, call phones, but I remember also when they would advise people to keep the landlines clear, way back when , maybe not an issue anymore w/fiber optic.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

yes, Lex you are a gentleman :) good on you, that's an old Irish phrase...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

funny out of the blue someone spamming you. No court today, so spamming is irrelevant , same w/the lemon :)
Lexington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
just in time, to avoid puppy training or more yard work lol
will you have physical therapy? What about the other knee ????
I have worked for so long and I miss it. I love yard work, mindless. Gives you time to think
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

LG , you are funny :) what else do you have to do today? I'm rlaxing. The weeds were sprayed on Tues., so I have a week to see how well it works, and more importantly, how I did covering the mini jungle. It's approx. 5k sq. ft. of yard :) My neighbors are great. Offered to help me, but I borrowed my brother's commercial backpack strap style sprayer and it was easy.
Lexington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lex
Courtesy and profesionalism so important.
Did you find Dr Samuel's demeanor to be more in order.
Proper Thought, Proper Speech, Proper Action (Lao Tsu)...just joking around GD
BTW, Lex, are you from Europe or first generation. One reason I ask, is that I can tell that you are a genleman. I know that some Chicago neighbrhoods have these characteristics. I have been there.
I don't live in Chigago. I live in Lexington, Kentucky. Grew up in Manassas,VA outside of DC. Family on both sides are pre Revolution. Southerners are normally polite and ladies and gentlemen.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh, the scottie, what was her name? so sad for you. She knew you loved her.. 12 years old, I hope she was safe w/someone else, if she just got out.
hmm, your ex gf, I like your answer to her :) CA needs you, and maybe more LG
Thanks Hun:)

little terrier was Emily

Note: Asian Babes famous for asking American guys for stuff
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

GD

Went out for lunch, will just take it easy the rest of the day.

If anyone is hiding this guy, they have to fry them.

Have you seen the Russian Aunt, now the media is not running the clip where she claims her nephews were set up. She is a white Russian type, all the rest of the clan swarthy looking (Chechan).

Oh, saw a clip of his Chechan father, claiming his son was innocent and that cops shoot people. Hope they Red Flag his ass and bar him from return to our Country.

We will see if this coward has shot himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,581 - 3,600 of7,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Phoenix Forum right now

Search the Phoenix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama wants 3.7 Billion dollars for illegal imm... 13 hr robot frank 8
Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 14 hr it happens 193,356
Readers' picks for Phoenix eyesores 15 hr leticia bustos 1
Nostradamus 17 hr guest 48
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) 18 hr Hunters are pussees 92
where can I buy some weed in N. Phoenix (Mar '10) 20 hr Craig 171
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Fri DR SOS 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Phoenix Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000