Mexico Drug dealers Declare War in Ph...

Mexico Drug dealers Declare War in Phoenix Arizona

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Todays News in AZ

AOL

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Mexico Drug Dealers Declare War in Arizona

On the CBS evening news today, they ran a story about the Mexican drug criminals in Arizona.

They gave numbers.

This year in Phoenix Arizona there have been 266 kid napping’s of American citizens in Phoenix.

This year in Phoenix Arizona there have been 300 home invasions into American homes by Mexican drug criminals.

The head of the ATF said in Phoenix that the Mexican drug criminals have recently received a large shipment hangernaids.

And get this, the Mexican drug criminals in Arizona are often dressed like police officers complete with high-powered rifles.

Mexican drug criminals are no longer down by the border.

Where is the US Military?

Why is the US Military not at the borders keeping the Mexican drug criminals out?

Mr President of the United States, why is it that you are doing nothing to protect the American people on American soil.

Senator John McCain why is it that you are doing nothing to protect American citizens on American soil from these attacks?

The American people are waiting for your answer.

The American people are waiting for you to do something.
Capt Crunch

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Nov 14, 2008
John McCain will do nothing that will anger the Democrats.He would lose his lunch priveleges with Ted Kennedy if he tried to keep the Mexican criminals out of this country.
Panda Puffs

Downey, CA

#4 Nov 16, 2008
Hangernaids?
cool dude

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2008
the us president is gay
Wasilla

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Dec 10, 2008
Phil Gordon and his police chief will do nothing until Gordons life is threatened by the Mexican drug lords. Then, they will both leave town.
boss dogg

Laveen, AZ

#9 Aug 15, 2009
Capt Crunch wrote:
John McCain will do nothing that will anger the Democrats.He would lose his lunch priveleges with Ted Kennedy if he tried to keep the Mexican criminals out of this country.
whoever wrote this is obviously an idiot and the people gettin robbed are usually the mexicans from the cartel living in phoenix, the blacks and chicanos often rob illegals or we call them pisas

Since: Sep 09

Avondale, AZ

#10 Sep 5, 2009
Americans has lost their will to fight back for their country. Now they just settle, and hope nothing goes to bad...
WTF

Marana, AZ

#13 Nov 4, 2009
hmmmm pisasq!
Disgusted

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Nov 4, 2009
First of all this whole story seems like a load of shit.The person who wrote it does not even know how to spell correctly! Jesus you people are dumb for even believing this bologna.
Talking Trash

United States

#15 Nov 4, 2009
I've got a bucket full of this shit if you want it. Sounds like a load of crap to me.
TheWitchee

AOL

#16 Dec 16, 2009
Unfortunately this is not a pile of crap.Phoenix is now ranked as the second most dangerous city in the world, next to mexico city.

I just moved out of this city. It is a war zone. We go to war abroad looking for terrorist when they are ripping up Arizona. This is the beginning of the end, if the US go
v looks the other way.
Sleepy G

United States

#18 Jan 3, 2010
Dude thats dumb.. Only crooked ass fools get robbed and if you get robbed and ur straight then that was just bad luck i guess. haha
rdk321

Tempe, AZ

#19 Feb 15, 2010
so who lives in the phoenix area and can hook me up with a "drug criminal" i wanna get high... 2nd most dangerous city my ass. i can't even find a reliable hook up.
MickeyMoose

United States

#20 Feb 15, 2010
Where's Joe? I thought Joe was taking care of business. He's too busy dressing guys in pink underwear.
BAMF

Scottsdale, AZ

#21 Mar 26, 2010
rdk321 wrote:
so who lives in the phoenix area and can hook me up with a "drug criminal" i wanna get high... 2nd most dangerous city my ass. i can't even find a reliable hook up.
Word..get back at me if you've got a hook..can't even find a good DR lol
Not a Chica

Gilbert, AZ

#22 Mar 27, 2010
No good doctors here.
John

Gilbert, AZ

#24 Mar 27, 2010
I Gots Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like man who has plenty of experience wearing pink underwear.
Joe is the only so called man that like the color pink. He is a little sissy homo that gets a hard on seeing guys in pink undies. Kinda sick if you ask me. He needs to go see a shrink.
shrink

Jackson, MS

#27 Apr 8, 2010
I've been seeing joe for 6 years now. We have not got to the jail problems yet,he's still talking about his mama and batman sheets.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#28 Apr 8, 2010
"Where is the US Military?

Why is the US Military not at the borders keeping the Mexican drug criminals out?"

My guess is Iraq... We need to bring our miliary back and secure our own boaders and stop policing the world.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#30 Apr 10, 2010
Say whaaa? "cofess".. English please..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: M&P Venture Partners LLC (Mar '13) Nov 20 Premier demolition 30
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Nov 20 James45 130
News When did it last rain in Phoenix? 85 days ago a... Nov 18 Whiny1 1
Anyone know a Vicky Leswick, she says she is a ... Nov 17 Guest in Phoenix 5
J.C. Jaenicke - Spreads Hate Against African-Am... Nov 17 Black Lives Matter 1
study aid Nov 16 threadsmithy 1
Women that Love a OMG Moment when taking a Bath... Nov 11 linda35ny 1

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance