boo hoo

Glendale, AZ

#936 Jan 4, 2013
Goodwill did you make any New Years Resolutions???? Below are some ideas for you.

1. Teter (alias MR AVENT) as we all know how you got to be CEO. Get rid of some of the Corporate people that could make another front page scandal. Like Mason and Hanson did. Do not act stupid you know who they are.

2. Instead of opening needless stores, open up a kitchen for the homeless that would make us proud. Of course that would mean less money in your pockets.

3. Treat your employee who make the money for you with kindness and more respect.

4. Most of all and foremost bring down Macy's department srore prices. Isn't that what Goodwill should be all about? After all you get all the broken and filthy items you sell us FREE.

These are only a few New Years Resolutions as I could come up with hundreds more.
BobEngland

London, UK

#937 Jan 5, 2013
BooBoo

It;s the same all over, the worst offence is Charities who set up % break-franchisee partnerships , the owners always skim the take, they sell the best stuff on Ebay under their own name, they stockpile antiques and attend antique worlds fair and shows with them. They beg deceased persons unwanted cars, they hunt paintings down and know the art scene better than Christies, many charity shops are run by ex-boot car sales people who as long as they give 10% of turnover to `HQ it''s okay. From nothing to millions in 7 years in the name of the game. Soup kichens are you serious, there's no profit in dealing with poor people. Send them all to France, let Marie Antioinette give them cake. Why not get a photo of Teter Avent new car, big house, and post it on Facebook, and let the press have copies. Assuming of course that he lives in a big house, buys new cars and does not pass his kids off has assistant Goodwill ExecUtive marketing experts for Goodwill stores. Assuming .......... that is ..........
CURIOUS

Phoenix, AZ

#938 Jan 13, 2013
Goodwill have you made any new years resolutions? Please let us know. Corporate perhaps you will be whistleblowin on Porky O'Neal and his mistress Kim Ryder and we will have another front page newspaper story. We cannot understand how Porky and his mistress got away with their corporate romance and Hansen and Mason had to resign because it was against corporate policy. Again please google in Goodwill Romance and you can read all about it.
mstamika3

Phoenix, AZ

#939 Jan 13, 2013
Whoever the losers are who keep posting anti-Goodwill things... how much time do you have on your hands?

A lot, apparently.

Go get a hobby. Better yet, get a job. Hey, Goodwill might be able to help find you one!
CURIOUS

Phoenix, AZ

#940 Jan 14, 2013
mstamika3 wrote:
Whoever the losers are who keep posting anti-Goodwill things... how much time do you have on your hands?
A lot, apparently.
Go get a hobby. Better yet, get a job. Hey, Goodwill might be able to help find you one!
First of all I would never work for such a crooked organization like Goodwill of Central ARIZONA. Secondly I have as everone should have enough time on their hands to expose this so called non-profit business to the people of Arizona. Such as Corporate romances. How the CEO was hired from Avnet,(who just happened to come from their BOARD). He admitted he knew nothing about the non-profit business), and lets not forget Goodwill's employees who are treated with no respect. I think this would be a perfect job for you "mistamika3" I am sure you would fit right in.
mstamika3

Phoenix, AZ

#941 Jan 14, 2013
Tell the truth, how much money do you get from the government every month in your checks?

You can't seriously have a job. There's no way you'd have a job and have enough time on your hands to come on here and post the same thing hundreds of times in a row.
CURIOUS

Phoenix, AZ

#942 Jan 15, 2013
mstamika3 wrote:
Tell the truth, how much money do you get from the government every month in your checks?
You can't seriously have a job. There's no way you'd have a job and have enough time on your hands to come on here and post the same thing hundreds of times in a row.
Whether I have a job or not has nothing to do with the way that Goodwill CORPORATE is conducting their unethical non-profit business. The only reason I am posting the same thing is that I feel the people of Phonex should know about Goodwill CORPORATE and how they are cheaters and liars. Who do YOU get your checks from?-I assume it is from Goodwill for you to come to their rescue when everyone knows how crooked they are.
mstamika3

Phoenix, AZ

#944 Jan 20, 2013
You need a life.

Quit wasting your time posting things about Goodwill all day.

You aren't making a difference. You are totally wasting your time.

Go get a job or a hobby.
Been There

Glendale, AZ

#945 Jan 20, 2013
mstamika3 wrote:
You need a life.
Go get a job or a hobby.
Why dont you shut-up and get off the post weirdo.
curious

Tempe, AZ

#946 Jan 21, 2013
mstamika3 wrote:
You need a life.
Go get a job or a hobby.
You must have a lot of time on your hands to have read the posts on this blog. It is ignorant people like you that feel Goodwill is honest and could do no wrong. Look around you and you will see what GOODWILL CORPORATE IS ALL ABOUT. Since you like to read blogs,etc. Google in Goodwill Romance and get a little knowledge. While you are in Google look at what people all over are writing about RIP OFF GOODWILL. I do not think I am wasting my time exposing this non-profit because the people of Arizona must know the truth. Happy reading and maybe you will gain a little knowledge.
Been There

Chandler, AZ

#947 Jan 27, 2013
Here is a complaint from a Goodwill of Central Arizona shopper. This was taken from their site.

Donate to another organization: Here is an incident I had with them, "They would rather sell "Used" items to a RECYCLER than to sell the I to me. They wouldn't sell it to me "Because" they sell the same item "New" in the store: Here is the... story: I have been looking for an "OLD" set of bed rails for a project (plan to cut them up for the angle iron). Today I was driving in the rear of your store at 868 N Gilbert Rd and saw a set by the backdoor (inside the store), the door was open. I stopped to ask if they were "Trash" and if so could I pick them up. I was told they can't give things away. So I spoke with the manager and told him I would buy them. He told me he couldn't sell them to me because they sell "New" ones and the ones I wanted would be sold to a guy that picks up all the recycle goods. I just had to let him know that the next time I have something to "Donate" it won't be to Goodwill. Not sure if the stuff I am donating is going up for sale or being sold out the back door to an unknown person as recycled goods.See More

about an hour ago
Been There

Tempe, AZ

#948 Jan 27, 2013
Here is another Goodwill of Central Arizona Facebook complaint. I thought I should let the people see this before it is removed by Goodwill corporate.

This is right off Goodwill's website:
What Should I Donate?
"At Goodwill, we’re not too picky. We’ll accept anything besides auto parts, building materials, hazardous materials, and tires."

POINT IS: They don't tell you what they do with the items they do accept... trash some, sell some only to recycler (out the back door)?

CHILDRENS' CAR SEATS: Do not donate this items as Goodwill throws them in the dumpster.
Been There

Tempe, AZ

#949 Jan 27, 2013
Another Goodwill of Central Arizona Facebook Complaint.

The associates are very rude at your 19th and bell location. Especially the store manager, she doesn't deserve to have a job. I will never step foot in that location again and have made call of my friends and corporate aware!
mstamika3

Phoenix, AZ

#950 Jan 29, 2013
Hey, keep on wasting your time with your stupid Goodwill complaints, guys.

You are TOTALLY succeeding in shutting Goodwill down!

Great job! Great effort!
CURIOUS

Glendale, AZ

#952 Jan 30, 2013
mstamika3 wrote:
Hey, keep on wasting your time with your stupid Goodwill complaints, guys.
You are TOTALLY succeeding in shutting Goodwill down!
Great job! Great effort!
I am not wasting my time - this is my HOBBY. You told me to get a job and my job is exposing this company that is a big fraud and does nothing for the homeless and hungry people of Arizona. Oh, I forgot that they put people to work for them so the CORPORATE RIPOFFS can have a lavish lifestyle. You have your head somewhere other than where it should be. Look around you - read what people are saying all over the country - and MAYBE YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING. Have you read RIPOFF GOODWILL yet - well just start there.
CURIOUS

Chandler, AZ

#953 Feb 7, 2013
Goodwill how are you doing on your recent lawsuits? I am closely watching the outcome and how Porky will lie out of these. Shame on you in CORPORATE as you are a disgusting lot.
CURIOUS

Phoenix, AZ

#954 Feb 25, 2013
Goodwill you had to settle your lawsuit. How much did your insurance settle for?????????
zod

Helena, MT

#955 Mar 3, 2013
Goodwill will fire you only on word of backstabbers!Do not spend money at Goodwill!!!!!!
CURIOUS

Phoenix, AZ

#956 Mar 13, 2013
zod wrote:
Goodwill will fire you only on word of backstabbers!Do not spend money at Goodwill!!!!!!
You must be speaking about the Phoenix, Arizona corporate backstabbers - mainly the one they call Porky.
girly

United States

#957 Mar 15, 2013
Big Red wrote:
Touche!! HELLO OUT THERE!! GOODWILL EMPLOYEES PAST AND PRESENT, COME OUT, COME OUT, WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!! Let`s hear from you... WE need more fuel. The public deserves the truth with more information. As i myself did to accept the harsh reality of deception. The more told, the more I'm convinced of all the BULLSHIT G.W. of Arizona is truly about!
big red I know exactly who you are and why you left and that's not all I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the best place to sell name brand cloth... 8 hr Irish princess 1
looking to rid back pain 10 hr irishguyonholiday 4
fake chef darrell quigg (Mar '08) Mon OZY 56
Discount code for HotelTonight in Phoenix - PHO... Apr 24 Edabs119 1
Century Roofing Phoenix A.Z (Jun '11) Apr 24 Judy 9
Arizona Home Delivery Service Apr 21 AZ Delivers 2
Children at coffee shops Apr 21 Coffee Guy 2
More from around the web

Phoenix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE