|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Hustler wrote:
I want to start a Goodwill franchise, I am part owner of a strip mall. Nothing like getting your palms greased by taxpayer money. Working is for suckers.
We are the suckers for donating to this corrupt business. IT IS TIME WE STOP DONATING AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.
BobEngland

Barnsley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

In England our biggest *complaints about them charity is the RSPCA* animal welfare. Full name: Royal Society for the Protection of Animals (the Queens not involved its a seal of approval moniker)

The RSPCA pay no wages. Over here none of the charity shops do. A friend who works in for 'one day a week UNPAID' asked for her bus fares there and back,$10-00 a day, they refused. If she buys something they give her 10% discount of the shop ticket price. She bought a framed picture, bear in mind she's worked their years for $20-00, they took from her $18-00 dollars. Her wages for the day would be, or should be $75-00 a day, Just another con. They spend pennies of animal matters and rehousing dogs, they sell the lost dogs for $200 dollars each, and kittens for $100 each, and its supposed to be a charity.
Mr Honest

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Goodwill of Central Arizona feels that if they remove a criminal record from the Arizona court system they have done justice to themselves. Goodwill does not want the public to see the criminal background of some of their corporate members. Namely Kim Ryder their VP in Real Estate. She was charged with check fraud and they allow her to work in Goodwill corporate. Don't worry Goodwill I have all the documents for proof.
Mr Honest

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Former CEO Charged With Stealing From $34k From Goodwill

Debra Diaz, former president and CEO of Pueblo Goodwill Industries has formally been arrested in connection with a year-long investigation into allegations she stole thousands of dollars from the company.

An arrest affidavit was filed on May 13, 2010. Pueblo Police Detective Lee Karr details the evidence gathered against Diaz. It includes:

- 15 bank deposit bags found hidden in her desk and around her office. One bag was found in the bottom right hand drawer of her desk, seven more in the bottom left hand drawer, and another seven stashed in a white carrying bag on top of the credenza behind her desk. The bags were dated between August 1, 2008 and January 4, 2009, and all totalled the bags were missing $14,675.37.
Mr Honest

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Memphis Goodwill Agrees to Pay $105,000 to Settle EEOC Race Bias and Retaliation Lawsuit
Former Employee Fired for Complaining About Alleged Race Discrimination, Agency Charges

MEMPHIS – Memphis Goodwill Industries, Inc., a non-profit agency, will pay $105,000 to settle a race discrimination and retaliation lawsuit filed by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the agency announced today. The EEOC had charged in its suit (No. 2:08-cv-02621-BBD-cgc, filed in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee) that Memphis Goodwill fired a transportation director in retaliation for reporting alleged race discrimination and because of her race, black.

In addition, the EEOC’s suit alleged that the vice president of operations chastised a group of African Americans by stating,“This is not the ghetto.” When the former transportation director complained to the vice president of operations, she received her first written reprimand from him within days and after receiving a second write-up less than 30 days later she was fired. After her termination, the EEOC said, a white male was hired as manager of transportation.

Under the terms of the two-year settlement agreement resolving the suit, signed by U.S. District Judge Bernice Bouie Donald, in addition to the monetary award, Memphis Goodwill agreed to provide employment discrimination training to management personnel at its Memphis facility and to report complaints of discrimination to the EEOC. The company will also purge the former employee's personnel file of negative disciplinary actions and provide her with a reference agreed to by the parties.

Faye A. Williams, EEOC regional attorney in Memphis, said, "It is a serious violation of federal law to discharge an employee based on race. Further, it is simply illegal to fire someone for reporting unlawful discrimination. Employees must be able to complain about practices which they believe violate the law without fear of retribution. We are pleased the parties were able to resolve the case prior to trial.”

Memphis Goodwill trains and employs workers. In the Memphis Area, Memphis Goodwill has over 200 employees.

The EEOC enforces federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination. Further information about the EEOC is available on its web site at www.eeoc.gov .
Mstamika3

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

"Badwont"? Wow, you're so clever.
scuzwill shopper

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I need a job - eill you hire me to work in your Macy type stores?
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

KDMensch,(Be a mensch your dear old mother must have told you a 1000 times)

The RSPCA takes in millions, so does UK Guide Dogs for the Blind, a UK newspaper ran a story they had £260 million ($500 000 MILLION DOLLARS sitting in the bank on reserve) so the Charity Commissioner asked them to stop fund raising for a year, This is some gimmick all you do is buy Labrador pups from a dog farm at 12 months, teach them a few tricks like the number 1 trick, Paw, dogs presents paw and thats it. All the pavement safety tricks the dog soon picks up himself or a Yellow Cab driver will soon teach him them and that's it. Each dogs a mobile begging advert that beats any Arab child waiting at tourist bus stops in Gaza or Nazareth.
jobless

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

PORKY will you give me a job in Goodwill corporate? I do not have any more training than those that are in the corporate office, so I should fit in quite nicely. Perhaps a VP position like you gave your mistress Kim Ryder. I understand you give jobs in corporate to your best friends etc. and create their job titles. I can be your best friend as I was also a cashier in Goodwill like Kim was.
buxom blonde

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

jobless wrote:
PORKY will you give me a job in Goodwill corporate? I do not have any more training than those that are in the corporate office, so I should fit in quite nicely. Perhaps a VP position like you gave your mistress Kim Ryder. I understand you give jobs in corporate to your best friends etc. and create their job titles. I can be your best friend as I was also a cashier in Goodwill like Kim was.
Porky can I apply for the job? I love, love, love fat boys like you. Especially those that work for Goowill and make a lot of money even though they are a fatso.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

buxom blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
Porky can I apply for the job? I love, love, love fat boys like you. Especially those that work for Goowill and make a lot of money even though they are a fatso.
How big are your T*ts and can I t*tty f*ck you until I blow a big, creamy load all over your face?
Do you spit or swallow, do you like getting facials, have you ever done a bukkake session or DP?
buxom blonde

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

BonerBoy you are a disgusting lowlife and nothing but garbage. I want Porky to hire me in Goodwill corporate and make up a title job for me, like he did for his mistress K.Ryder. You are nothing but a lowlife and could not do anything for me, but put me in the gutter with someone like you. Porky could make me rich.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Buxom, look up my pal Crassus, can you bring him back into the hetrosexual family if you get my meaning,

if it's hopless then contact me, I'mll meet you at the airport and we will fly out and spend a week at the Florida Keys snorkeling ..........I will hone up on my Goodwill to all women skills and let Porky rot.
boo hoo

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

GOODWILL wants our tax refund dollars. On Goodwill's home page they show a money airplane ready to land in Tim "Porky" O'Neals pocket. For Goodwill to ask for someones tax refund is highly indecent. This is your Goodwill corporate non-profit group taking advantage of the decent people who donate.
greedy goodwill

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Instead of opening your redesign store around this time of the year, you should use our donated furniture etc. and open a shelter for the homeless. How about a kitchen to feed the poor and hungry? Goodwill CORPORATE of Central Arizona are nothing but a bunch of misfits with made up job titles so they can line their pockets with money from our donations. Take a look at Saint Vincent de Paul and the heart warming parties they give to the needy children.
greedy goodwill

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

greedy goodwill wrote:
Instead of opening your redesign store around this time of the year, you should use our donated furniture etc. and open a shelter for the homeless. How about a kitchen to feed the poor and hungry? Goodwill CORPORATE of Central Arizona are nothing but a bunch of misfits with made up job titles so they can line their pockets with money from our donations. Take a look at Saint Vincent de Paul and the heart warming parties they give to the needy children.
How about the lavish Christmas Parties Goodwill gives for the Corporate people. Where is it being hosted this year? Goodwill of Arizona has been investigated for more than $100,000 for money spent on their outrageous parties. This money SHOULD BE SPENT FOR THE HOMELESS AND HUNGRY not on corporates enjoyment. Remember people these are our donations they are using.
Just a Goodwill grunt

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Here we go again... the production teams can't even reach the current production "goals", but come the 1st of the year, "the goals will be raised even higher. These corporate people are unbelieveable! We almost never get reviews on time, very few have ever rec'ved all, if any of the backpay that is owed. The want us to lower our prices, to increase sales, put they don't lower the price average we are supposed hit to "make our quotas". It doesn't matter if someone or two team members are out sick, or on vacation, we are still supposed to hit the $ amount and quantity quotas, everyday. And if we don't, our Production manager (who is a Salary employee) has to come in on their day off and try to make up the 20 or 30 THOUSAND dollars we're "behind". Ridiculous, and absurd. We don't even work 40 hours a week and instead of schedualing the team on 40 hour work weeks, they are going to hire some more "part-time" people, that we have to train, while we try to reach our quotas, too.
Everyone in our store has write-ups for attendance occurances. Why did Corporate CHANGE the attendance policy a few months ago? So, they could fire more people more often than before, so they can "put more people to work", SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO GIVE AS MANY RAISES, SO THEY (CORPORATE) CAN PUT MORE MONEY IN THEIR OWN POCKETS! It's disgraceful! I've had about enough... I will be whole-heartedly seeking other employment, starting in Jan. It's too bad too... cause I REALLY like my job... not the money I make for all the work I do, or all the arbitary rules and policies that change monthly sometimes, but the JOB... taking unwanted stuff, figuring a fair price for it, cleaning it up and watching a customer find something they need or want and seeing them happy when its a good deal. THAT makes my day. Goodwill will lose another GOOD employee in Jan. or Feb., cause I just can't swallow the fact that I work my ass off to line the pockets of Mr. Good and Mr. Will, while they act like their doing the community good with that money. Parties, trips, catered lunches, big bonuses is what these Goodwill Corp crooks enjoy, while I get the shaft, again. Just plain tired of this BS!
greedy goodwill

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Goodwill corporate misfits refuse to post their salaries. One can only wonder why. Porky O'Neal was once asked what his salary was and his reply was "I don't have to tell you." He does have to tell as he works for a non-profit. It just shows that GOODWILL is a crooked business. Porky creats titles for his friends in corporate, let alone he has a mistress Kim Ryder that is a VP in real estate that has no knowledge of the real estate business. What a promotion from cashier to VP. They had to hire someone else to do her job. Porky should be FIRED because he is doing the same thing that Hansen and Mason did as boyfriend and girlfriend and they had to resign as it was against Goodwill ETHICS. GOOGLE IN GOODWILL ROMANCE AND YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE STORY.
greedy goodwill

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

greedy goodwill wrote:
Goodwill corporate misfits refuse to post their salaries. One can only wonder why. Porky O'Neal was once asked what his salary was and his reply was "I don't have to tell you." He does have to tell as he works for a non-profit. It just shows that GOODWILL is a crooked business. Porky creats titles for his friends in corporate, let alone he has a mistress Kim Ryder that is a VP in real estate that has no knowledge of the real estate business. What a promotion from cashier to VP. They had to hire someone else to do her job. Porky should be FIRED because he is doing the same thing that Hansen and Mason did as boyfriend and girlfriend and they had to resign as it was against Goodwill ETHICS. GOOGLE IN GOODWILL ROMANCE AND YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE STORY.
Thank you for giving me the newspaper article on Goodwill Romance. I found the article very interesting and was quite taken aback at the lovers salaries. Outrageous for a non-profit. Since this is still going on within the CORPORATE with O'Neal and Ryder it only seems fit that they should resign. Wo will whistle blow on these two?
Phony Goodwill

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Goodwill CORPORATE phonies did nothing again. No toys for the needy children, no dinners for the homeless and unfortune while they line their pockets with our donations. Look at the Salvation Army and St, Vincent DePaul each non-profit has only a few stores and they gave toys and dinners for the homeless and children. Goodwill your BUSINESS should be renamed from "We put people to work to We put people to work to make more money for us UNCARING jerks in CORPORATE." PEOPLE IN ARIZONA do not need to hear the phoney talk put on by TETER AND Porky ONEAL. Goodwill take a lesson from the other non-profits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Phoenix Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Phoenix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Phoenix News, Events & Info