Anon

Phoenix, AZ

#848 Jul 18, 2012
I LOVE Goodwill and love my job. My Managers are who my problem is with and the unfair wages.
Boo Hoo

Phoenix, AZ

#849 Jul 19, 2012
Anon wrote:
I LOVE Goodwill and love my job. My Managers are who my problem is with and the unfair wages.
You got that one right. Remember - corporate controls the managers and they obey their orders.
Boo Hoo

Phoenix, AZ

#850 Jul 19, 2012
I do not think you know what salaries Teter and O'Neal make. According to non-profit rules they must post their salaries and they refuse to do so. Also Kim Ryder-O'Neal'a mistress in corporate according to Goodwill's CODE OF ETHICS ahould not even be given a corporate job. Let alone she was criminally charged with check fraud (passing bad checks)in our Arizona courts. You must read the GOODWILL ROMANCE which made our front page newspaper here in Phoenix. Just Google in Goodwill Romance and you will see what Goodwill is all about. Since you know their salaries please post them for us to see

As far as asset protection goes O'Neal is the person that heads that department and HIS assistant is Laveen. They are never in their corporate office, but you might find them at the golf course or on an exotic European vacation. Good luck having these two watch the cameras.
Boo Hoo

Phoenix, AZ

#851 Jul 19, 2012
The above statement is a reply to Anon.

Since: Jul 12

El Monte, CA

#852 Jul 21, 2012
Ask me and I will tell you about bad check writer to Goodwill. Ask me and I will tell you about Asset Protection. Ask me and I will tell you. I personally resigned and was not fired as some would tend to believe.
Boo Hoo

Phoenix, AZ

#853 Jul 22, 2012
Former Asset Protection wrote:
Ask me and I will tell you about bad check writer to Goodwill. Ask me and I will tell you about Asset Protection. Ask me and I will tell you. I personally resigned and was not fired as some would tend to believe.
Please let us all know here in Phoenix about the unscrupulous GOODWILL.
Boo Hoo

Tempe, AZ

#854 Jul 23, 2012
It is no secret that Kim Ryder, O'Neals mistress. has a criminal record of passing bad checks. She was found guilty in our Arizona courts. I can provide the criminally number for all to see. Isn't it against the Goodwill Code of Ethics that such a person should not be in corporate? Yet she was given a job of VP in Real Estate. We all know how she got her job. THESE TWO should be given their walking papers because an unethical Goodwill romance is again against Goodwill's Code of Ethics. Remember the front page Goodwill story of another romance that got Hansen and Mason to hand in their resignationS. That romance is easily provided also through Google. You alledge you quit and not fired - why should anyone have to e-mail you? An honest person would post this information without an e-mail. By the way where is MS. RYDER HIDING??????????
Been There

Tempe, AZ

#855 Jul 23, 2012
Please post your e-mail Mr Ex Goodwill Asset Protection. ha ha ha!!!!!!!
CURIOUS

Phoenix, AZ

#856 Jul 27, 2012
Why do we have to e-mail you to get any information about Goodwill? Why should we have to give you our e-mail and password? Sounds like the good old boys in Corporate might have a hand in this. I know who the ex Asset Protection people are and I will give a few names. John Chsmberlain, Christopher Meyers just to name a few. Dolan Laveen left and came back, etc. WHICH ONE OF THESE ARE YOU? Now Tim O'Neal heads LOSS PREVENTION with no formal training in this department. Goodwill Corporate creates their job titles only to grab the money. FOR INSTANCE Teter CEO admitted he had no knowledge of the non-profit business and also he was employed by AVNET. AVNET IS ONE OF GOODWILL'S BOARD MEMBERS. This in itself is against Goodwill's code of ethics. Just forget about Kim Ryder the check fraud QUEEN, We all know she is O'Neal's mistress and is a VP In Real Estate with no formal training. This is just a drop in the bucket that goes on in GOODWILL OF CENTRAL ARIZONA.

I Don't need anyones e-mail and password to give this information. So who are you?????????? SPEAK UP!!!!!!
GOODWILL EX EMPLOYEE

Phoenix, AZ

#857 Jul 27, 2012
Hey O'Neal why is your mistress in hiding. Heard rumors.
everybodylovesme

Avondale, AZ

#858 Jul 30, 2012
It was true.
Magilacuti wrote:
<quoted text> You just can`t believe everything you hear! The gossip queen should be terminated, period!
GOODWILL EX EMPLOYEE

Phoenix, AZ

#859 Jul 30, 2012
everybodylovesme wrote:
It was true.
<quoted text>
Yes, the Check fraud Queen Kim Ryder was arrested for check fraud. Her case couurt number is easily available. How can she be in corporate with that kind of record, other than being O'Neals mistress? Nice group of people we have in Goodwill of Central Arizona Corporate. One who knows nothing about the non-profit business, one who brings in his mistress and gives her a title of VP in Real Estate and one who has a criminal record of passing bad checks. What an ethical group of people. They should all be terminated and Goodwill should get honest people in their places. Also check out the front page GOODWILL ROMANCE. WHO WAS THE BACKSTABBER. The only one that would benefit from it was Tim O'Neal.

El Monte, CA

#860 Jul 31, 2012
First of all I have never asked for anybody email address. Secondly yes that person was handcuffed. in my line of work everybody got handcuffed. Put yourself in my shoes for a minute.... I did not know who I was dealing with mentally and physically. So for their protection as well as mine I handcuffed everybody. I never went after anybody unless I had all the facts. So yes I did my homework before going after anybody. I was not prejudice when I did my job. I treated all of the dishonest the same way. Whether it was a store manager,customer service manager,production manager, donation attendant s etc. Things started to change for the worse when they hired the HR VP. And of course who could ever forget Larry Betz. What a joke these individuals are or were.
GOODWILL EX EMPLOYEE

Chandler, AZ

#861 Jul 31, 2012
First of all I have never asked for anybody email address. Secondly yes that person was handcuffed. in my line of work everybody got handcuffed. Put yourself in my shoes for a minute.... I did not know who I was dealing with mentally and physically. So for their protection as well as mine I handcuffed everybody. I never went after anybody unless I had all the facts. So yes I did my homework before going after anybody. I was not prejudice when I did my job. I treated all of the dishonest the same way. Whether it was a store manager,customer service manager,production manager, donation attendant s etc. Things started to change for the worse when they hired the HR VP. And of course who could ever forget Larry Betz. What a joke these individuals are or were.
So you could be the one that HANDCUFFED Mary Jo to the chair. She was a GOODWILL EMPLOYEE. Nice work - the poor girl had just gotten out of the hospital with a heart attack. You or someone in your behalf is most definetly asking for our e-mails. Yes, Larry Betz among others like TETER, O'NEAL, RYDER, V. DUNN ETC. are also a joke. These people have made a BIG JOKE OUT OF GOODWILL OF CENTRAL ARIZONA. I ask you do you also HANDCUFF INNOCENT PEOPLE??????????

United States

#862 Jul 31, 2012
GOODWILL EX EMPLOYEE wrote:
<quoted text>
So you could be the one that HANDCUFFED Mary Jo to the chair. She was a GOODWILL EMPLOYEE. Nice work - the poor girl had just gotten out of the hospital with a heart attack. You or someone in your behalf is most definetly asking for our e-mails. Yes, Larry Betz among others like TETER, O'NEAL, RYDER, V. DUNN ETC. are also a joke. These people have made a BIG JOKE OUT OF GOODWILL OF CENTRAL ARIZONA. I ask you do you also HANDCUFF INNOCENT PEOPLE??????????
Obviously you have trouble reading. Go back and reread my post again.
GOODWILL EX EMPLOYEE

Phoenix, AZ

#863 Jul 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Obviously you have trouble reading. Go back and reread my post again.
Obviously you have trouble reading. Were you the one that handcuffed Mary Jo to the chair when she just recently had a heart attack? And you worried about your safety!!!!!!!!!!

El Monte, CA

#864 Jul 31, 2012
GOODWILL EX EMPLOYEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have trouble reading. Were you the one that handcuffed Mary Jo to the chair when she just recently had a heart attack? And you worried about your safety!!!!!!!!!!
If you commit a crime,do you actually believe that a prior medical condition whether real or perceived is an avenue for leniency?
Let's see there were three of us during that time frame .....who am I? I could be Chris, I could be John or I could be Daniel. Take your pick.
What I was referring to was the fact that your distrusting state of mind still believes that someone wants your email address. I could care less about it. Obviously,you were close to that person you defend. Like I said before. I resigned and I could care less about any of those at that place.
My original post was ask me about Goodwill and I will tell you.

United States

#865 Jul 31, 2012
CURIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we have to e-mail you to get any information about Goodwill? Why should we have to give you our e-mail and password? Sounds like the good old boys in Corporate might have a hand in this. I know who the ex Asset Protection people are and I will give a few names. John Chsmberlain, Christopher Meyers just to name a few. Dolan Laveen left and came back, etc. WHICH ONE OF THESE ARE YOU? Now Tim O'Neal heads LOSS PREVENTION with no formal training in this department. Goodwill Corporate creates their job titles only to grab the money. FOR INSTANCE Teter CEO admitted he had no knowledge of the non-profit business and also he was employed by AVNET. AVNET IS ONE OF GOODWILL'S BOARD MEMBERS. This in itself is against Goodwill's code of ethics. Just forget about Kim Ryder the check fraud QUEEN, We all know she is O'Neal's mistress and is a VP In Real Estate with no formal training. This is just a drop in the bucket that goes on in GOODWILL OF CENTRAL ARIZONA.
I Don't need anyones e-mail and password to give this information. So who are you?????????? SPEAK UP!!!!!!
I haven't seen nor heard from any of those miscreants at corporate. And if I ever do there will be some choice words for them.
GOODWILL EX EMPLOYEE

Tempe, AZ

#866 Jul 31, 2012
In order to send a message to the former asset protection you must give an e-mail and a password when you click on the link. Maybe you are confused. There was John Chamberline and his assistant that the Goodwill employees called the screamer. I really do not care which one was YOU, He was the most obnoxious person that worked for Goodwill besides Vern Dunn. Vern was allowed by someone in corporate to run rogue. Let me ask you - do you think that O'Neal and his mistress Kim Ryder the check fraud criminal what they are doing is ethical????? Ryder should not be in Goodwill Corporate with her criminal background. Everyone is afraid to answer that question when it comes up. Why is everyone afraid to give an honest answer?????? Everyone in corporate knows about their romance and they are scared to death to say anything. Porky sure has a stronghold on people.
GOODWILL EX EMPLOYEE

Tempe, AZ

#867 Aug 2, 2012
What's the matter Former Asset Protection person has the cat got your tongue?? Or has O'Neal got your ASS? You and everyone else will not respond when it comes to the Goodwill Romance and the Criminal Check FRAUD QUEEN. This MEDIA sordid story will come out with or without you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rip eta Mon eric lynch 1
Review: Valley Of The Sun Pediatrics (Jun '11) Sun huh 7
How Is Business at the Amy's Baking Company Res... (Jul '13) Sat Tx Country Gal 2
Joe Arpaio's Deputy Thinks Most Day-Laborers Ar... (Jul '12) Sat Really 6
Immigrant Rights Advocates Protest Democrat Ina... Sep 20 Millie Collins 3
Phoenix Business Directory Sep 20 Slewer 2
Review: D & J Machine & Engine Parts Sep 18 pissed off in ca 1
•••
•••

Phoenix Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Phoenix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE