Do You Think We Need Stronger Medical Patient Modesty?

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JAMES

Mesa, AZ

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Female nurses are perverts and unprofessional.Stop
leering at male patient's genitals!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 20, 2010
Keeping patientís dignity is a common sense act that most people already do. People that work in the medical field do so to help people in need, and youíre under minding all of us who work in that field. If anyone is participating with misconduct only that individual should be punished by law, but insinuating men are too unethical and unmoral that your sensitivity machine needs to be instilled is ludicrous. Majority of healthcare workers arenít affected by Americaís commercial point of view of which body parts are too taboo for public eye sight. A breast is a breast, nothing more nothing less. In all medical training a patientís dignity is thought about greatly and not just the HIPAA part. Patients usually have the power to control whom they work with, and if they donít itís a serious medical condition and thatís more important than their sensitivity to having parts of their body exposed. Requesting a preferred sex health care worker isnít going too far, but an all sex surgery room isnít logical. It is illegal under HIPAA regulation for any healthcare worker to share any information about a patient. It is redundant to have an organization that dictates sensitivity amongst men and women who already embodies a patientís dignity as part of their job.
In reality you donít care about a patientís dignity at all. You have a power trip pseudo organization that wants to feed off the healthcare field with no real contribution. Sensitivity awareness propaganda has an opposite effect on all who experience it. The Medical Patient Modesty promotes a disheartenment message that belittles healthcare workers as they donít care about the patient. With this organizationís impersonal messages of hate a farce animosity is created and aimed toward healthcare workers which can ruin the patientís confidence and trust. The HIPAA organization is suffice enough when it comes to the patientsí rights, so please discontinue forcing your freeloading favoritism organization that loathes the healthcare field.
JAMES

Mesa, AZ

#4 Nov 20, 2010
Obviously,you are unaware of the number of hipaa
violations that occur each year. Unaware of the confidential information placed on facebook by
nurses gabbing about their patients.
Ever check each state's quarterly nursing report,
it is there that you will see an alarming number of nurses (female) being reprimanded for sexual assault againt male patients,boundary violations and stealing patients drugs. I suggest you wake up!

Location hidden

#5 Nov 21, 2010
There are many HIPAA violations, but do you actually think that wasting 4 hours a year with Medical Patient Modesty will deter the misconduct of doctors, and nurses. The sole purpose of the Medical Patient Modesty is to make money using the fear tactic that hospital and doctor offices have perverts that sexually molest patients mentally or physically. If someone is illegally talking about a patient it isnít because they havenít had ďmodesty trainingĒ, itís because theyíre bored and want attention. Some things happen in our field that are very interesting and make one compelled to talk about it with others and we shouldnít, because it is already illegal too give away patientís information. The only thing that should be done to a person who is in violation is to confront that person, report them into the authorities, file a lawsuit against them, and thatís it you canít eat them.
Now sucking money out for patient modesty will not go towards patient modesty enforcement, but awareness. Go onto the website and youíll see prices for banner ads, and itís easy to see that itís just a hole in the wall want to be blood sucking nonprofit organization that claims the average person doesnít know right from wrong. Iterating it again, we receive enough training about patientís rights and if itís negated then so be it and let the Tyler Durdenís pay for their carelessness. Thereís no positive action thatíll come into play for supporting a redundant organization. Sensitivity training doesnít work and usually anyone going through a dumbfounded system like anger management isnít treated by a psychologist or therapist but a counselor who uses unproven psychological strategies that may enforce someoneís anger towards something with self justification through venting or even talking about it repeatedly from a singular view point. The Medical Patient Modesty non-organization has no panel of experts, there is no social psychotherapist that has a solution to doctor and nurseís misbehavior, whom ever is driving the Medical Patient Modesty is anonymous and doesnít claim to have any form of credentials. How do you know that they arenít just taking donations for their non existing organization in faith to start up one maybe someday, or are they just pocketing the donations? Itís most likely a scam. The HIPAA laws do need greater enforcement, but not another organization playing parrot.
Calling your co-workers perverts and putting your pretentious self above them is a sign of being greatly timid. Itís easy to blab about the mouth online and not care at all, or I guess for you to eves drop on nurse conversations about them leering at male genitals and disregard to do something about it even though it perturbs you. If you care deeply about the male patientís genitals out of the nurseís mouths it is up to you to stop it. Speaking up about it in person should be good, and if they laugh at you just emotionally punch them in the throat by complaining to corporate or reporting them in. You seem like that callow guy who quietly laughs when he gets a brown bag for his birthday filled with a playboy and a bottle of penis growth pills as an office prank, and then gets motionless before you start crying about your feelings to HR. The world doesnít revolve around sensitivity training, or people like you with paper tiger attitudes. We all simply play the ďuh huhĒ game to sensitivity training as if it wasnít already known and feel degraded as if being reprimanded by a hippie parent. The best advice for you is to man up nerd boy and let some things slide.
JAMES

Mesa, AZ

#6 Nov 21, 2010
95% of all nurses are female.There lies the problem.Many potential male nursing students were
discouraged from entering. You certainly don't see
male mammographers in the united states as there are none. Neither will you see male nurses in labor
and delivery. What you have is a great double standard of contunial discrimination.

Female prison guards rape male inmates more so than male prison guards raping female inmates.
Statistics..justice department.
Medical Patient Modesty

Greenville, SC

#7 Nov 22, 2010
JAMES wrote:
95% of all nurses are female.There lies the problem.Many potential male nursing students were
discouraged from entering. You certainly don't see
male mammographers in the united states as there are none. Neither will you see male nurses in labor
and delivery. What you have is a great double standard of contunial discrimination.
Female prison guards rape male inmates more so than male prison guards raping female inmates.
Statistics..justice department.
The medical community needs to be trained to be more sensitive to patient modesty. Many families have been traumatized by how medical professionals have been insensitive to patient modesty. There have been way too many modesty violations.

Most hospitals don't employ male nurses in Labor & Delivery. But there are some hospitals that do. Look at a case of a couple where a male nurse showed up for the lady's C-Section at http://www.loislaw.com/advsrny/doclink.htp... . The couple had requested that no male medical professionals be present. Their wishes were ignored and that's not right.

One man was stripped naked for hand surgery at VA Hospital which was unnecessary. His wife complained and for the 2nd hand surgery, he was not stripped naked for hand surgery.

You are not alone in the way you feel. Many men have been mocked when they have requested an all male team for certain procedures. One man at a VA hospital needed an uteroscopy and he told his male primary care doctor that he didn't want any female nurses present for the procedure. The doctor acted ugly and labeled this man as mentally ill. That's very wrong. If a facility doesn't have male nurses available for modest male patients, the doctors and/or nurses should simply apologize and suggest that the man checks out another facility to see if they can accommodate his wishes for male nurses.

You should do a google search on male patient modesty. I especially you to read "Are Women Ready To Come Out of The Medical Closet?" ( http://patientmodestysolutions.blogspot.com/ ). This blog was created by a lady who feels strong about patient modesty.

There are certainly some good doctors and nurses in the US who are sensitive to patient modesty. Unfortunately, many of them need training on patient modesty. There are even some insensitive female gynecologists. One lady was very upset with her female gynecologist who ignored her wishes that she didn't want any medical students present for the birth of her child. Birth of a child should be a joyous time.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 22, 2010
The fake organization is promoting patient choice of their health workers sex, and control for procedure methods to comply with patientís wishes as if weíre all genies. That would segregate men and woman into narrow specific fields. I can go to an OB/GYN and apply for a job and work in that field if I want to, and if Iím refused from that job for my sex, age, religion, race, or anything else that separates me from someone else is illegal, and I could sue them for discrimination. The reason I donít work in a delivery ward or anything related specifically to women is that I just rather not. If an adult gets discouraged from following what they want it is simply for the best. If you lack a strong character and are that easily persuaded by others then you will be that gullible nurse thatíll get into trouble with junkie patients, getting involved with scandalous patientís law suit schemes(falling for sexual advances), documenting false information upon doctor or patient request, and youíll always be dogmatist with what the doctor says.
Religious nuts already have a field day in doctor offices with expectations of their beliefs to be held above all others. A lot of Indian women have their husbands come with them for her yearly checkup. The woman isnít allowed to speak to her doctor but only the man will talk for her to the doctor. They will not see a female doctor, because women arenít valued as human beings in their culture. That is sexist but they do get to choose which doctor they want to see. That is as far as it should go when it comes to a patientís wishes of which health workers they want to work with. Let say Iím getting my ACL replaced and I request an all male surgery team and if my wish is granted then should I also get to choose to only have straight men in that team? What if I really donít like Jewish, or Hispanics and it would offend me and it would affect my modesty for religious reasons and my core personal beliefs then what? Letting the patient having full control of a hospital or doctors office employee roster would have a detrimental effect on its productivity to help patients. This would mean either that doubling up on the staff would have to be on shift to cover patientís wishes of preferred sex, or that all time hospitals would be short staffed and patients will have to wait longer before getting necessary attention. Doctor Offices would also have longer waiting times and fewer patients will be seen per day. Going beyond of whatís already legally required for a patientís comfort should be kept a personal choice. We are here to help, but weíre not working in the hospitality business.
Thatís great that you looked up a statistics as a reasonable explanation of your sexist ways. Does the statistic go into detail on a case by case study of the number of which male prisoners that had sex with the female officers on mutual grounds versus the male prisoners that were forced into having sex? There is no such thing of consensual sex in prison. Majority of the male officers having sex with a female prisoner was forced upon against the prisonerís will, and to be fare you didnít mention the comparison to the male guards that ďrapedĒ the male prisoners or the female guards that ďrapedĒ the female prisoners. Think before you put out something with no substance to seem as if you know what youíre talking about. Why are you even using prison guards as an example? Prison guards arenít apart of the healthcare field and itís just a useless arbitrary reference for you to make a chauvinistic statement.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 22, 2010
Medical Patient Modesty wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical community needs to be trained to be more sensitive to patient modesty. Many families have been traumatized by how medical professionals have been insensitive to patient modesty. There have been way too many modesty violations.
Most hospitals don't employ male nurses in Labor & Delivery. But there are some hospitals that do. Look at a case of a couple where a male nurse showed up for the lady's C-Section at http://www.loislaw.com/advsrny/doclink.htp... . The couple had requested that no male medical professionals be present. Their wishes were ignored and that's not right.
One man was stripped naked for hand surgery at VA Hospital which was unnecessary. His wife complained and for the 2nd hand surgery, he was not stripped naked for hand surgery.
You are not alone in the way you feel. Many men have been mocked when they have requested an all male team for certain procedures. One man at a VA hospital needed an uteroscopy and he told his male primary care doctor that he didn't want any female nurses present for the procedure. The doctor acted ugly and labeled this man as mentally ill. That's very wrong. If a facility doesn't have male nurses available for modest male patients, the doctors and/or nurses should simply apologize and suggest that the man checks out another facility to see if they can accommodate his wishes for male nurses.
You should do a google search on male patient modesty. I especially you to read "Are Women Ready To Come Out of The Medical Closet?" ( http://patientmodestysolutions.blogspot.com/ ). This blog was created by a lady who feels strong about patient modesty.
There are certainly some good doctors and nurses in the US who are sensitive to patient modesty. Unfortunately, many of them need training on patient modesty. There are even some insensitive female gynecologists. One lady was very upset with her female gynecologist who ignored her wishes that she didn't want any medical students present for the birth of her child. Birth of a child should be a joyous time.
Why are you so sexist?
JAMES

Tempe, AZ

#11 Nov 22, 2010
VexedPanda wrote:
The fake organization is promoting patient choice of their health workers sex, and control for procedure methods to comply with patientís wishes as if weíre all genies. That would segregate men and woman into narrow specific fields. I can go to an OB/GYN and apply for a job and work in that field if I want to, and if Iím refused from that job for my sex, age, religion, race, or anything else that separates me from someone else is illegal, and I could sue them for discrimination. The reason I donít work in a delivery ward or anything related specifically to women is that I just rather not. If an adult gets discouraged from following what they want it is simply for the best. If you lack a strong character and are that easily persuaded by others then you will be that gullible nurse thatíll get into trouble with junkie patients, getting involved with scandalous patientís law suit schemes(falling for sexual advances), documenting false information upon doctor or patient request, and youíll always be dogmatist with what the doctor says.
Religious nuts already have a field day in doctor offices with expectations of their beliefs to be held above all others. A lot of Indian women have their husbands come with them for her yearly checkup. The woman isnít allowed to speak to her doctor but only the man will talk for her to the doctor. They will not see a female doctor, because women arenít valued as human beings in their culture. That is sexist but they do get to choose which doctor they want to see. That is as far as it should go when it comes to a patientís wishes of which health workers they want to work with. Let say Iím getting my ACL replaced and I request an all male surgery team and if my wish is granted then should I also get to choose to only have straight men in that team? What if I really donít like Jewish, or Hispanics and it would offend me and it would affect my modesty for religious reasons and my core personal beliefs then what? Letting the patient having full control of a hospital or doctors office employee roster would have a detrimental effect on its productivity to help patients. This would mean either that doubling up on the staff would have to be on shift to cover patientís wishes of preferred sex, or that all time hospitals would be short staffed and patients will have to wait longer before getting necessary attention. Doctor Offices would also have longer waiting times and fewer patients will be seen per day. Going beyond of whatís already legally required for a patientís comfort should be kept a personal choice. We are here to help, but weíre not working in the hospitality business.
Thatís great that you looked up a statistics as a reasonable explanation of your sexist ways. Does the statistic go into detail on a case by case study of the number of which male prisoners that had sex with the female officers on mutual grounds versus the male prisoners that were forced into having sex? There is no such thing of consensual sex in prison. Majority of the male officers having sex with a female prisoner was forced upon against the prisonerís will, and to be fare you didnít mention the comparison to the male guards that ďrapedĒ the male prisoners or the female guards that ďrapedĒ the female prisoners. Think before you put out something with no substance to seem as if you know what youíre talking about. Why are you even using prison guards as an example? Prison guards arenít apart of the healthcare field and itís just a useless arbitrary reference for you to make a chauvinistic statement.
I have over 30 years health care experience. The quotes I made
regarding female prison guards are justice department statistics.
The patient reserves the right to decide who provides care to them,NOT YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS!!!
PMS

AOL

#12 Nov 23, 2010
VexedPanda:
You are making this personal and it isn't. Why does it upset you so much to hear people tell you they prefer same gender care? You need to look at the reasons for your protests. This isn't supposed to be about you: it's supposed to be about patient dignity and respect. Get a little perspective on humility.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 23, 2010
Having 30 years holding titles as what entirely? A CNA,MA, volunteer, RN, MD, phelb tech, OB and receptionist are few examples of what careers thereíre in the medical field thatís how you finish the years of experience sentence with ďas a _______Ē.
Youíre soft minded if you blindly believe a statistic without any knowledge of how those numbers were created. Obviously reading comprehension isnít your strong skill. Statistics are not a science when there is series of test ran, thereís no control test, the questions are aimed at a favorable bias conclusion (not hypothesis), thereís no theory proved or disproved. Try an experiment ask someone the same question worded differently and most likely you will get a different answer. For example ďDo you think the government spends too much money?Ē Then ask ďShould schools programs get more funding to help our children achieve better in life than us?Ē Itís technically the same question, but one is specific personal question and the other is an impersonal general question. The source from where a statistic comes from is worthless as the bad information. Since youíre troubled at understanding of what rape is in prison here is a definition from the bureau of justice departmentís web siteÖďUnwanted contacts with another inmate or any contacts with staff that involved touching of the inmate's buttocks, thigh, penis, breasts, or vagina in a sexual way.Ē To break it down for you Mr. Pea body it means any form of a guard touching an inmate consensual or not is considered rape. Can you give me the number of consensual versus non consensual? The answer is ďno you canít because it is not a science but more of an art form to compel a bias outcome.Ē
You have no integrity if you canít even stand up for yourself when you feel uncomfortable about a nurseís demeanor. Crying about unfairness and not taking any action is hypocritical. Thinking that if a sensitivity organization existed in the medical field it will fix all the wrong doings, but it is a foolish pipe dream for people who are too scared to voice their thoughts. Writing a three sentences and pretending you have an ounce of passion is ludicrous. Your just mad and try to be the guy who wants to one up everyone, but canít. Using caps locks to emphasize your opinion about my opinions is a social network thing thatís only offensive to losers who play Farmville daily and tweet about their mundane lives. You got to step up your game or ask an adult to help you, because youíre regurgitating the same trashy information with no logical value.
Forums exist primarily for one person to voice their opinion this isnít a fair and balance situation and never will be. No one will be affected because Hotrod2643 wrote ďKill all the Eskimos.Ē Is there going to be a hype where everyone on that forum agrees with him and a law was made that day allowing everyone to kill Eskimos without going through any democratic process?

Location hidden

#14 Nov 23, 2010
PMS wrote:
VexedPanda:
You are making this personal and it isn't. Why does it upset you so much to hear people tell you they prefer same gender care? You need to look at the reasons for your protests. This isn't supposed to be about you: it's supposed to be about patient dignity and respect. Get a little perspective on humility.
I donít have a problem with certain accommodations for patients such as having choice of gender in one on one situation like outpatient procedures. Iíve ask female patients if they felt comfortable with me performing an EKG or assisting a doctor with a pap, and I have no harsh feelings if they donít want me there, but that is reasonable since it was an outpatient clinic. Forcing gender specific roles on inpatient and specialist is sexist and wrong. The ďMedical Patient ModestyĒ is for prude religious nuts that want to have power over medical professionals. If I want to see a naked woman I donít fork out thousands of dollars, spend my free time studying for test and do weeks of a clinical externship to do so. No I go down to a strip club and fork out a few ones to get motor boated by an attractive woman. I refuse to be pushed on by crazy religious convictions. You werenít born with clothes on or had opinions about gender sensitivity. Those were forced culture effects that youíve adopted at a young age and carry on to adult hood. If I work in the ER and a naked unconscious female patient arrives should I not do anything, because her modesty might be offended or that I have a religious convictions? What about the male EMTís that picked her up lying in the shower bleeding? What if her and her husband agreed beforehand requesting only female EMTís should show up? Itís not a feasible idea to assign a same gender healthcare system. Why not let the patient get to choose from other details of their health care workers like race, religion, sexual preference, political views, favorite color, and favorite color in public?

Thereís organizations that deals with patient dignity. Why should a sensitivity organization operating solely using scare tactics to get attention and only exist to get money out of people and business? If they really cared about enforcing patientís modesty they would be working for HIPAA, AMA, or any other well established organization to have a better chance of changing policies, or laws. It wouldnít really happen anyways, because a panel of experts would see that it goes against discrimination laws, create a great financial loss on all who participates, and it complicates medical emergencies.

The questions are rhetorical and meant for you to have maybe a bit of self reflection.
JAMES

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Nov 25, 2010
I;ve always felt that emt's were a worthless group
doing much to nothing,wearing paramilitary outfits
with little baseball caps picking up road kill.

panda boy spends too much time playing with the wheel of his amalance.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 26, 2010
JAMES wrote:
I;ve always felt that emt's were a worthless group
doing much to nothing,wearing paramilitary outfits
with little baseball caps picking up road kill.
panda boy spends too much time playing with the wheel of his amalance.
You donít care about the patientís if you refer to them as ďroad kill.Ē Itís sad to debate with someone like you that struggles thinking they can be on top (or even make a valid point) with a maximum 2 to 3 sentence replies full of poppycock and having a nonsense tangent in disregard of the topic of discussion. Iím guessing youíre a lonely guy if you have nothing better to do than replying back to a 2 day old retort on Thanksgiving Day. What YMCA toilet baby, no family, no friends, and no volunteering at homeless shelter for Thanksgiving? Spending youíre holidays alone must be a dark time for you.
Thirty years in a field where you hate your client (the patient), and still havenít had the funds to retireÖ This means youíre in a low paying situation or youíre just someone who is frivolous with their money. Are you mad at the world for not succeeding, because you lack tactic? Kid you should stop hating your father and take responsibility for your own shortcomings. Stop inferring that everyone whom you dislike is him and should pay for not being supportive of your desire to become a flamenco dancer.
JAMES

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Nov 26, 2010
VexedPanda wrote:
<quoted text>
You donít care about the patientís if you refer to them as ďroad kill.Ē Itís sad to debate with someone like you that struggles thinking they can be on top (or even make a valid point) with a maximum 2 to 3 sentence replies full of poppycock and having a nonsense tangent in disregard of the topic of discussion. Iím guessing youíre a lonely guy if you have nothing better to do than replying back to a 2 day old retort on Thanksgiving Day. What YMCA toilet baby, no family, no friends, and no volunteering at homeless shelter for Thanksgiving? Spending youíre holidays alone must be a dark time for you.
Thirty years in a field where you hate your client (the patient), and still havenít had the funds to retireÖ This means youíre in a low paying situation or youíre just someone who is frivolous with their money. Are you mad at the world for not succeeding, because you lack tactic? Kid you should stop hating your father and take responsibility for your own shortcomings. Stop inferring that everyone whom you dislike is him and should pay for not being supportive of your desire to become a flamenco dancer.
They're dead,get a clue. I hate emt's!

Location hidden

#19 Nov 27, 2010
What statistic did you get that all EMTís do is pickup deceased people conclusion from? Since you hate the entire role of EMTís which would also mean you hate people that are injured or ill that need to go to the ER or see a specialist, which includes children that could die if medical attention is not given to them immediately? Why are you even in the medical profession if you hate people? Donít be mad at the world because you feel belittled by EMTís. With you being around women so much you must fit in well with you having low amounts of testosterone. It doesnít even cross their husbands minds to think that their spouse would ever cheat on them with you because thereís no resemblance of a man in that hallow pudgy shell. If you need a remedy for that missing brute man feeling just do what most scared old white republican men doÖ Buy a gun (or rent one) then go to a shooting range and fire a few clips and youíll feel better like Hulk Hogan. My wife and I always see those guys leave the range with a diabolical smile and pep in their step that no one can strip away. Besides EMTís donít make that much and for you to even care about a cabby that transports medical patients is pathetic and leads to the conclusion that whatever job youíve been embarrassed about is really low on the totem pole of medical professions. Yes, all medical professions are important, but not all are held with the same pride. Whatís your next complaint going to be about,ďwhy you hate mentally challenged bag boys and how they always smash your bread?Ē

Stick with the topic unless you havenít got a logical answer why should this pseudo organization exist. Do you think this organization will stand up for you and do your dirty business of being a man by confronting those pecker peeking nurses you hate? The ďMedical Patient ModestyĒ doesnít respond to emails (with no curse words) or on the forums they started, because they are a bunch of ditsy Mormons that fear confrontation and answering tough questions. When youíre in it only for a profit I guess you only keep your eye on the prize.
JAMES

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Nov 27, 2010
VexedPanda wrote:
What statistic did you get that all EMTís do is pickup deceased people conclusion from? Since you hate the entire role of EMTís which would also mean you hate people that are injured or ill that need to go to the ER or see a specialist, which includes children that could die if medical attention is not given to them immediately? Why are you even in the medical profession if you hate people? Donít be mad at the world because you feel belittled by EMTís. With you being around women so much you must fit in well with you having low amounts of testosterone. It doesnít even cross their husbands minds to think that their spouse would ever cheat on them with you because thereís no resemblance of a man in that hallow pudgy shell. If you need a remedy for that missing brute man feeling just do what most scared old white republican men doÖ Buy a gun (or rent one) then go to a shooting range and fire a few clips and youíll feel better like Hulk Hogan. My wife and I always see those guys leave the range with a diabolical smile and pep in their step that no one can strip away. Besides EMTís donít make that much and for you to even care about a cabby that transports medical patients is pathetic and leads to the conclusion that whatever job youíve been embarrassed about is really low on the totem pole of medical professions. Yes, all medical professions are important, but not all are held with the same pride. Whatís your next complaint going to be about,ďwhy you hate mentally challenged bag boys and how they always smash your bread?Ē
Stick with the topic unless you havenít got a logical answer why should this pseudo organization exist. Do you think this organization will stand up for you and do your dirty business of being a man by confronting those pecker peeking nurses you hate? The ďMedical Patient ModestyĒ doesnít respond to emails (with no curse words) or on the forums they started, because they are a bunch of ditsy Mormons that fear confrontation and answering tough questions. When youíre in it only for a profit I guess you only keep your eye on the prize.
Mad cause panda boy can't strip search the patients he picks
up as road kill or does he!

Location hidden

#21 Nov 27, 2010
JAMES wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha fatty canít insult. Do I sound as George bush as you? Youíre mad at panda boy/ĒEMTísĒ because they donít strip search or is it because they make fun of you, and youíre lacking what it takes to look someone straight in the eye; never the less publicly say something back? Are you too much of a pansy to put up a fight with a patient who is weak as a kitten, or do you just hate when a patient brings too much lent in their pockets? Did I say I was an EMT? When you sit on your couch with your gut resting on your knees watching Conan while stroking one of your many cats do you come across a trade school commercial revealing a tiny bit of information about a particular subject? Well serf sweat pants of the cable world you came across a description of a job. It doesnít mean youíre an expert or even part of that occupation; it only lets you be able to describe that job in a basic way. So remember guy with yeast infect rolls, that having information of a field doesnít hurt nor does it mean your apart of that field.
How dismal are you? Youíre boring me with your humdrum sentence. You obviously have no regards in the main subject, so why are you even responding dolphin fornicator? Is it another one of your failing in life attempts to get one up on someone with an apathetic mentality? Nothing you say is even stimulating to read. Go on Doris Dayís first former forced lover what is your lackluster rejoinder?
James is right

Austin, TX

#22 Nov 28, 2010
JAMES wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree EMTs are pathetic. One of my neighbors called 911 when a roof in a gazeboo I was in fell down on me and broke my nose. I should have known better than to have them touch me, but I did. The dumb fk got out his scissors and started cutting my shirt off. I almost punched the dumb son of a bitch. I called my doctor and told them to get the hell away from me. Nurses are even worse.
PMS

AOL

#23 Dec 8, 2010
VexedPanda:

You don't sound as if you have a real problem with the idea of patient modesty, but moreover: the attempt to mandate gender roles.
I wonder if you have an opinion on the blog: http://patientmodestysolutions.blogspot.com/2... ?
It is simply an attempt to get healthcare to empathize with all of the aspects of patient gender preference. I see no hidden agenda in this attitude. You?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fake chef darrell quigg (Mar '08) 6 hr OZY 56
Discount code for HotelTonight in Phoenix - PHO... Apr 24 Edabs119 1
Century Roofing Phoenix A.Z (Jun '11) Apr 24 Judy 9
looking to rid back pain Apr 23 mommabear602 3
Arizona Home Delivery Service Apr 21 AZ Delivers 2
Children at coffee shops Apr 21 Coffee Guy 2
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) Apr 21 Agents of Corruption 193,321
More from around the web

Phoenix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]