First Prev
of 5
Next Last
pepe

Ashburn, VA

#97 Oct 30, 2012
turkey day
I know your kind

United States

#98 Oct 30, 2012
Angry602 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...Zzzzz
PONCHO!..Wake-up!...go get legal in 2012..& 200 yrs from now your little great great great grand ponchos with be talking about you..
I know your kind

United States

#99 Oct 30, 2012
pepe wrote:
turkey day
"Pepe" No turkey for you..just 1 jalapeno & 1 old tortilla
until you are legal..

Since: Apr 08

Phoenix,Az.

#100 Oct 30, 2012
I know your kind wrote:
<quoted text>PONCHO!..Wake-up!...go get legal in 2012..& 200 yrs from now your little great great great grand ponchos with be talking about you..
You old racist fool, I told you many times already that I was born and anything, more legal than you considering that I'm native american. Unlike your great great great grandpappy and the rest of daddies. Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
minimitt

Tewksbury, MA

#101 Oct 30, 2012
I know your kind wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot poncho my great great grandfather immigrated here in the late 1700s & he came with money and did it the legal way & didn't have to mooch off the other tax payers, So mine go back more than 190 yrs here Legally!...So the next time you are speeding down the highway to your next LA RAZA meeting you think about what I told you & Watch for the boarder patrol..He he!
You talk too much. You have no intelligence and you simply like talking crap. You like hiding behind anonimity because that's the only way you have balls to speak up. You hate illegals (assuming this is mexican, chinese, japanese, etc) because they tend to work harder than you. You get upset because people don't take you seriously. Look at the biased garbage that you are posting. Lay down facts or simply crawl back wherever you came from. With respect to origins. Don Juan de Onate is where I trace my ancestry to. That's a little before your grandpa jumped on a shit to the USA. Really, and I'm totally serious. Stop bitching and do something about your concern or simply shut up. I don't have a need to insult you or play 3rd grader with you. I've met many fools over the years and you fit right in, which is why you have 3 people posting on your post. The only reason that I waste my time with you is that you are too stupid to realize how to bring about change. Also, I have no problem with immigration laws. For your information, the current administration has deported more people than any other in the history of our presidents. I have no problem with that. Does it bother me at all that illegals come here and take your job? No. If you behave as you do on this forum, you deserve what you get. To simply blurt out that Mexicans are illegal is stupid and makes you come across as a moron. There are illegals here from everywhere (mexicos, china, india, etc). For you to think that you are supporting herds of people with your piddly taxes is ridiculous. Yes, many people use cheap labor here in the USA. Some of the biggest businesses do. So, go do something about it or keep your childish thoughts to yourself.

If I felt very passionate about something. I'd learn how to express myself in a politically correct manner. I'd make friends in the right places and then I'd start influencing. Your approach of bitching and complaining doesn't gain you a thing except a lot of personal attention. Go to your parents for attention. The rest of us don't care.
I know your kind

United States

#102 Oct 30, 2012
Angry602 wrote:
<quoted text>
You old racist fool, I told you many times already that I was born and anything, more legal than you considering that I'm native american. Unlike your great great great grandpappy and the rest of daddies. Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Ha! Ha!...Native American!..Ugh smokeum peace pipe! see great spirits
drinkem fire water..Sure beaner you are just the run of the mill
Illegal..Now put that in your opium pipe and smoke it, like all the great Chiefs that see-um all the spirits!
I know your kind

United States

#103 Oct 31, 2012
minimitt wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk too much. You have no intelligence and you simply like talking crap. You like hiding behind anonimity because that's the only way you have balls to speak up. You hate illegals (assuming this is mexican, chinese, japanese, etc) because they tend to work harder than you. You get upset because people don't take you seriously. Look at the biased garbage that you are posting. Lay down facts or simply crawl back wherever you came from. With respect to origins. Don Juan de Onate is where I trace my ancestry to. That's a little before your grandpa jumped on a shit to the USA. Really, and I'm totally serious. Stop bitching and do something about your concern or simply shut up. I don't have a need to insult you or play 3rd grader with you. I've met many fools over the years and you fit right in, which is why you have 3 people posting on your post. The only reason that I waste my time with you is that you are too stupid to realize how to bring about change. Also, I have no problem with immigration laws. For your information, the current administration has deported more people than any other in the history of our presidents. I have no problem with that. Does it bother me at all that illegals come here and take your job? No. If you behave as you do on this forum, you deserve what you get. To simply blurt out that Mexicans are illegal is stupid and makes you come across as a moron. There are illegals here from everywhere (mexicos, china, india, etc). For you to think that you are supporting herds of people with your piddly taxes is ridiculous. Yes, many people use cheap labor here in the USA. Some of the biggest businesses do. So, go do something about it or keep your childish thoughts to yourself.
If I felt very passionate about something. I'd learn how to express myself in a politically correct manner. I'd make friends in the right places and then I'd start influencing. Your approach of bitching and complaining doesn't gain you a thing except a lot of personal attention. Go to your parents for attention. The rest of us don't care.
"Minishit"

I thought I told you to shut-up and drop dead!
You are so stupid,in fact you are to dumb to argue with!
You bore me with your insentience whining!
Don't like what I have to say boo-hoo!

>"Politically correct" That figures! Ha! ha! ha!
you make me laugh..That is the ONLY REASON I acknowledged you!
It is not because you think you have to be politically correct
It is because you are just a useless idiot!
So why don't you go cry to sheriff Joe Arpaio, He gets paid to deal with your kind..So shut your taco hole!..Tee-hee! he he!<

"If I felt very passionate about something. I'd learn how to express myself in a politically correct manner."
minimitt

Tewksbury, MA

#104 Oct 31, 2012
I know your kind wrote:
<quoted text>
"Minishit"
I thought I told you to shut-up and drop dead!
You are so stupid,in fact you are to dumb to argue with!
You bore me with your insentience whining!
Don't like what I have to say boo-hoo!
>"Politically correct" That figures! Ha! ha! ha!
you make me laugh..That is the ONLY REASON I acknowledged you!
It is not because you think you have to be politically correct
It is because you are just a useless idiot!
So why don't you go cry to sheriff Joe Arpaio, He gets paid to deal with your kind..So shut your taco hole!..Tee-hee! he he!<
"If I felt very passionate about something. I'd learn how to express myself in a politically correct manner."
You know, I gotta ask, why do we even attempt to polish turds when they still look like shit and still stink. I'd like to get into high school insults with you, but my time is a little more expensive than that. Have fun arguing with yourself and telling yourself about illegals taking you from behind. If only I could unfollow this garbage.
I know your kind

United States

#105 Oct 31, 2012
minimitt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I gotta ask, why do we even attempt to polish turds when they still look like shit and still stink. I'd like to get into high school insults with you, but my time is a little more expensive than that. Have fun arguing with yourself and telling yourself about illegals taking you from behind. If only I could unfollow this garbage.
I told you to shut your menudo hole!(pig gut soup)
Ticky Tacky Boxes

Spring, TX

#106 May 5, 2013
Menudo. Puke. I've never touched the stuff. Ditto for posole made with hominy. Puke again.

Stick with pasta. Try some French food. Go to Whole Foods. Treat your body right and it will treat you right. How about some Naked Juice?
Pedro puko puto

Scottsdale, AZ

#107 May 9, 2013
I buy lobster with my food stamps Obama gave me at night. During the day I
sell tacos to other mexicans. Haha
Snow White and Huntsman

Spring, TX

#108 Jun 7, 2013
I know a single woman on food stamps and she gets $72.00 a month and supplements with give aways from food pantries. She's excited when they give out a can of spam. The only way she would get lobster would be if I took her and paid the bill.

I just remembered all the food in my fridge I need to go put in the freezer because we've been going to restaurants instead of cooking. Guess I could take it all over to her because I don't need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discount code for HotelTonight in Phoenix - PHO... Fri Edabs119 1
Century Roofing Phoenix A.Z (Jun '11) Fri Judy 9
looking to rid back pain Thu mommabear602 3
Arizona Home Delivery Service Apr 21 AZ Delivers 2
Children at coffee shops Apr 21 Coffee Guy 2
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) Apr 21 Agents of Corruption 193,321
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Apr 21 phx623 60
More from around the web

Phoenix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]