Operation ( Iraqi Freedom, ) Another ...

Operation ( Iraqi Freedom, ) Another War lost

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

J W Simms

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Sep 2, 2010
Did your son or daughter come home in a plastic bag? it's your fault you know? J.W. Simms.
question authority

Dumfries, VA

#2 Sep 3, 2010
J W Simms wrote:
Did your son or daughter come home in a plastic bag? it's your fault you know? J.W. Simms.
I'm sorry. That is by far the NASTIEST, MEANEST comment I have ever heard. How dare you.

I don't agree one WHIT with this so called war stuff under the guise of "security" and promotion of "democracy". It's nothing more than nation building, imperialism. BUT those that went into those wars were functioning ADULTS with their own will and they went VOLUNTARILY. YOU are blaming the wrong folks.

If you have to pin the blame on someone, blame those who furnished the government with the wrong information, or those who buckled under pressure of the American people as a whole who were calling for blood after 9/11. Blame those who can't seem to get along in this world and seek to force their ways on others by force of arms or who simply love violence.

But don't blame these noble Americans OR their loving families. Do you think they LIKE to see the little baby grown up from their bosom blown away in a heartbeat because somebody else in some stupid foreign country can't get along? They made what they thought was the right decision at the time. NO ONE except elite who had access to proper information could have predicted this.

I weep for those families. But for the grace of God, my own whom I painstakingly raised could have bought it. They still might in this stupid, fragmented, angry country. Hopefully not in my lifetime.
J W Simms

Gilbert, AZ

#3 Sep 3, 2010
question authority wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. That is by far the NASTIEST, MEANEST comment I have ever heard. How dare you.
I don't agree one WHIT with this so called war stuff under the guise of "security" and promotion of "democracy". It's nothing more than nation building, imperialism. BUT those that went into those wars were functioning ADULTS with their own will and they went VOLUNTARILY. YOU are blaming the wrong folks.
If you have to pin the blame on someone, blame those who furnished the government with the wrong information, or those who buckled under pressure of the American people as a whole who were calling for blood after 9/11. Blame those who can't seem to get along in this world and seek to force their ways on others by force of arms or who simply love violence.
But don't blame these noble Americans OR their loving families. Do you think they LIKE to see the little baby grown up from their bosom blown away in a heartbeat because somebody else in some stupid foreign country can't get along? They made what they thought was the right decision at the time. NO ONE except elite who had access to proper information could have predicted this.
I weep for those families. But for the grace of God, my own whom I painstakingly raised could have bought it. They still might in this stupid, fragmented, angry country. Hopefully not in my lifetime.
My post was meant to be nasty and mean and I'm not the least bit sorry for it. If I could talk to the parents who lost loved ones in Iraq and are still losing them in Afghanistan I would have to in all honesty tell them that, I'm not a Goddamn bit sorry for their loss. These parents brought their devastating loss on themselves through their own stupidity and gullibility. To raise your child to believe in your country and your country's Government, to follow along like sheep with whatever horseshit their Government spreads out before them, is to sentence that child to a devastating death/dismemberment, fighting a fucking war in a foreign country for the profitability of the elite in this country! the good old U.S.A. It is this elite whom control this country that has convinced you! the parent, that to send your son/daughter off to war, to fight for our freedom is the most Nobel, righteous, patriotic thing you can do for your country and so you did just that. Problem here is, the name of that fucking war was (OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM!!!) Nothing there about! American freedom and unbelievably still, several times a week, I see moms and pops on TV state, I'm so proud of my son/daughter they gave their all for our freedom, when in all actuality what they gave their all for, was so that Dick (I love Haliburton) Cheney and George (the Arabs are my pals) Bush and hundreds of others could profit handsomely from a taxpayer financed war.

Contrary to your statement, these are not functioning adults, these are dysfunctional people who are brainwashed at birth to believe mom and dad and the U.S. Government are right and you must do as you are told for the good of your country. Your father and uncle Joe died in Korea for your freedom, now go enlist and make us proud, WELL!! mom, are you proud? you sent a complete loved one of to war in Iraq/Afghanistan and all you got back was a bag of parts and you have absolutely no way of knowing for sure exactly whose parts they were. The Government (the elite) told you they used to be your love one and you believed them, isn't it that trust in your Government that got you that BAG!! in the first place?

Let me tell you mom, a lot of people made a lot of money and are still making it, off of these wars and your Government (the elite) expects you to be grateful for your bag of parts and possibly a two dollar medal, if! your loved one by chance may have done something courageous to honor them!! I trust that you acknowledged how grateful you are. Like I said it's your fault you know? J.W. Simms.
Gabb

Grandville, MI

#4 Sep 4, 2010
J.W.
While you are trolling, thank a Vet that your Infidel head isn't at my feet being kicked down the street.Because i would kick your head very hard.
Question Authority

Dumfries, VA

#5 Sep 4, 2010
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>My post was meant to be nasty and mean and I'm not the least bit sorry for it. If I could talk to the parents who lost loved ones in Iraq and are still losing them in Afghanistan I would have to in all honesty tell them that, I'm not a Goddamn bit sorry for their loss. These parents brought their devastating loss on themselves through their own stupidity and gullibility. To raise your child to believe in your country and your country's Government, to follow along like sheep with whatever horseshit their Government spreads out before them, is to sentence that child to a devastating death/dismemberment, fighting a fucking war in a foreign country for the profitability of the elite in this country! the good old U.S.A. It is this elite whom control this country that has convinced you! the parent, that to send your son/daughter off to war, to fight for our freedom is the most Nobel, righteous, patriotic thing you can do for your country and so you did just that. Problem here is, the name of that fucking war was (OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM!!!) Nothing there about! American freedom and unbelievably still, several times a week, I see moms and pops on TV state, I'm so proud of my son/daughter they gave their all for our freedom, when in all actuality what they gave their all for, was so that Dick (I love Haliburton) Cheney and George (the Arabs are my pals) Bush and hundreds of others could profit handsomely from a taxpayer financed war.
Contrary to your statement, these are not functioning adults, these are dysfunctional people who are brainwashed at birth to believe mom and dad and the U.S. Government are right and you must do as you are told for the good of your country. Your father and uncle Joe died in Korea for your freedom, now go enlist and make us proud, WELL!! mom, are you proud? you sent a complete loved one of to war in Iraq/Afghanistan and all you got back was a bag of parts and you have absolutely no way of knowing for sure exactly whose parts they were. The Government (the elite) told you they used to be your love one and you believed them, isn't it that trust in your Government that got you that BAG!! in the first place?
Let me tell you mom, a lot of people made a lot of money and are still making it, off of these wars and your Government (the elite) expects you to be grateful for your bag of parts and possibly a two dollar medal, if! your loved one by chance may have done something courageous to honor them!! I trust that you acknowledged how grateful you are. Like I said it's your fault you know? J.W. Simms.
Man, you must have SERIOUS relationship issues. You also need to learn some things. Sure wouldn't want to be YOUR partner.
J W Simms

Gilbert, AZ

#7 Sep 4, 2010
Question Authority wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you must have SERIOUS relationship issues. You also need to learn some things. Sure wouldn't want to be YOUR partner.
Here but for the grace of God comes you. J.W. Simms.
bugs

Hollywood, FL

#8 Sep 16, 2012
JW SIMMS that comment? how dare you make such comment about son in bag. You have no idea what its like and thank for the support you deush bag and no i dont care about the spelling because it might take ignorance in order for you to understand. Your not a bad ass, you are an unknown self centered ignorant SOB that should consider a few psycology courses in combination with with a few communication courses. You sound very fustrate, perhaps your going bald and still a virgin.I wonder what your mother would say if her son was in a bag. You should place your self in a bag. I hope you have restless sleep at night wandering about your comment. Alot of freinds, sons, brothers and sisters, fathers cousins uncles, TBC. have passed in the line of defense for tampons like you. Many people who were first generation military or even if they were military brats in all shapes and sizes and from all shapes colors sizes and cultures have been overseas and back.Some may have read your post.remember what goes around comes around and you shouldnt say things like that because theres alot of crazies out there., sleep tite.
bugs

Hollywood, FL

#9 Sep 16, 2012
J W Simms wrote:
your so ignorant.......Get your facts straight man.
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Why do you even answer trash like this being walking around in a body? It ain't worth the effort. Keep feeding the critters and they keep coming around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women go into nursing just to leer at their nud... 3 hr Jerry 2
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 19 hr HotNPhx 796
Jack Morley and his Sonic Erection Sat Courtney 6
A Partial Statement to the American People from... Jun 27 PatriciaMcGurk 1
Best place to get some tattoo work done Jun 27 Guts 1
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs Jun 26 Ricky 1
help (Aug '14) Jun 26 Just Sayin 2
More from around the web

Phoenix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages