United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

This fire was hot hot hot! Something we can be thankful for. Here's 232 Mexinigs that will not be sneaking into the USA.

"At least 232 people were killed after a bandís fireworks show sparked a rapidly moving fire in a packed nightclub in southern Brazil and fleeing patrons were unable to find their way out, local police said."
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/27...
JerseyGrl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

How are they illegal dumbaazz they were in their own country. maybe someone should set urn tailor on fire
Vallsunn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
This fire was hot hot hot! Something we can be thankful for. Here's 232 Mexinigs that will not be sneaking into the USA.
"At least 232 people were killed after a bandís fireworks show sparked a rapidly moving fire in a packed nightclub in southern Brazil and fleeing patrons were unable to find their way out, local police said."
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/27... - least-232?lite
Hey Mexicans and Hispanics so now some ass is calling you the N word How do you feel about that?
Ho Zay

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Vallsunn wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mexicans and Hispanics so now some ass is calling you the N word How do you feel about that?
I am thankful to CRASSUS. Now I know why I am a stupid Mexican border jumper. The Spanish believed in tribe mixing, that's why I have Jigger in my blood. Hence: MexaJig.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Vallsunn wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mexicans and Hispanics so now some ass is calling you the N word How do you feel about that?
The N word is not allowed dummy. Jiggers find it offensive.
Vallsunn

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>The N word is not allowed dummy. Jiggers find it offensive.
OK Im a dummy but Crassus why are you so mean and bitter it seems you hate everyone or are you really a pussy cat just trying to get a rise out of people.Makes me realize I dont want to stoop to that level. So I take back any mean thing Ive said to you or about you. Dont bother leaving a comment for me because I wont be reading it.Hope your life goes well
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Vallsunn wrote:
<quoted text>OK Im a dummy but Crassus why are you so mean and bitter it seems you hate everyone or are you really a pussy cat just trying to get a rise out of people.Makes me realize I dont want to stoop to that level. So I take back any mean thing Ive said to you or about you. Dont bother leaving a comment for me because I wont be reading it.Hope your life goes well
come back when you grow up.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Crassus, have you forgotten the church man, the church, when we last spoke you were going to build the worlds tallest church, to rock pulpits all the way from Texas to Alaska, to give 10 000 blonde white chicks to the world as your chosen ones, your message-from-God-disciples, you promised I could have sight of your bank statement, to see were those Golden $$$$$$ table offerings to the Lord were hidden, now you tell me you've got another Jeffrey Dahmer on your trail and the guys looking to add you to his body-parts collection. Get to hell out of there and leave, leave town, I'm worried he's one of those dig your own grave freaks you read about who take you out into the desert with a shovel and a few rollsof duct tape. Love to your mother, and Atlas - your cat. Pal Bob
Snow White

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

BobEngland wrote:
Crassus, have you forgotten the church man, the church, when we last spoke you were going to build the worlds tallest church, to rock pulpits all the way from Texas to Alaska, to give 10 000 blonde white chicks to the world as your chosen ones, your message-from-God-disciples, you promised I could have sight of your bank statement, to see were those Golden $$$$$$ table offerings to the Lord were hidden, now you tell me you've got another Jeffrey Dahmer on your trail and the guys looking to add you to his body-parts collection. Get to hell out of there and leave, leave town, I'm worried he's one of those dig your own grave freaks you read about who take you out into the desert with a shovel and a few rollsof duct tape. Love to your mother, and Atlas - your cat. Pal Bob
Jeffrey Dahmer is dead as is the Night Stalker. Need to try using Robert (Bobby) Durst or
Joran Van Der Sloot in your next writings. Need to update your references. Thanks.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffrey Dahmer is dead as is the Night Stalker. Need to try using Robert (Bobby) Durst or
Joran Van Der Sloot in your next writings. Need to update your references. Thanks.
The topic here is crispy fried Mexicans. Hold the guacamole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Phoenix Forum right now

Search the Phoenix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 7 hr curious 37
Obama wants 3.7 Billion dollars for illegal imm... 21 hr robot frank 8
Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 22 hr it happens 193,356
Readers' picks for Phoenix eyesores 23 hr leticia bustos 1
Nostradamus Sat guest 48
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Sat Hunters are pussees 92
where can I buy some weed in N. Phoenix (Mar '10) Sat Craig 171
•••
•••
•••
Phoenix Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Phoenix Jobs