Clerk Killed, Prostitute Wounded In C...

Clerk Killed, Prostitute Wounded In Circle K Shooting

There are 6 comments on the KPHO-TV Phoenix story from Jun 6, 2007, titled Clerk Killed, Prostitute Wounded In Circle K Shooting. In it, KPHO-TV Phoenix reports that:

A double shooting at a convenience store Monday night left the clerk dead and a transgender prostitute in the hospital. via KPHO-TV Phoenix

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPHO-TV Phoenix.

Suzanne

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2007
I sure hope they find that cowardly piece of shit. Dan Brady was my brother-in-law.
Denise Marie King

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 8, 2007
Prayers go out to the families!

Denise Marie King
http://members.fortunecity.com/cryptik
Larry Kemp

San Diego, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2007
Suzanne wrote:
I sure hope they find that cowardly piece of shit. Dan Brady was my brother-in-law.
Dan Brady was the best friend I ever had!! I met him in 1982 and we were like brothers for almost 20 years. I wish I had known he was in AZ I would have continued our friendship. I lost track of him in 1994 when he left the area!
Wendy, I do not know you but I do know what a good man you had there, God bless!
Wendy Beale

Mesa, AZ

#4 Jul 7, 2007
I want to thank everyone for all the prayers and love sent my way for me and my family. We're taking things a day at a time. I still miss him more than anything and keep thinking he will be coming home in the morning.
Lynn

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jan 26, 2013
I use to come in for coffee every night to get coffee. Dan and Wendy always made sure there was coffee for me before I went to work. The nicest couple ever! I think about Dan often and wonder about Wendy. Prayers.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#6 May 11, 2013
Another tale of mixed gender and murder. Does Phoenix attract this action or just a victim of circumstance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 7 hr HotnPhx 897
learn to code this summer! Tue bmister 1
Married Flirting ;-) Mon Augie 4
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails Mon guest 3
News Arizona poll worker: System blocked some ballot... Mon Loco 3
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... Mon Go Blue Forever 1
Nostradamus (Jan '14) Mon anonymous 98
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages