I'm MOVING TO MEXICO
Jennifer Willhite

Sun City, AZ

#1 May 5, 2010
Dear President Obama: I'm planning to move my family and extended family in...to Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U S. Flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so that although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. From Mexico. I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!
MaxLaw

Charleston, SC

#2 May 18, 2010
My fellow Americans: Do not believe every bit of tripe that you read on the Internet. For example, those who are illegal immigrants (what some call illegal aliens) do not get "free food stamps", "free rent subsidies", nor "income tax credits so that although [illegals] don't pay...taxes....they do not get money from the government." I could go on, but when there is so much lack of knowledge, it will take you some effort, just to verify what I have said thus far. Oh, and yes, I expect you to verify what I say before you pass it on, the same way you SHOULD verify (but obviously do not) for all the rest of the crap.

Oh....and one final note: President Obama did not create this problem in 16 months, so it will take a bit longer to fix. And one final thing, the fence was authorized by Congress at least FOUR YEARS ago, so talk to Congress and the last President about why it was not done.

Thanks for listening....AND THINKING!
Yippie Skippie

Sun City, AZ

#3 May 18, 2010
MaxLaw wrote:
... For example, those who are illegal immigrants do not get "free food stamps", "free rent subsidies", nor "income tax credits...
Why not? Because it would be illegal?

Good point.

After all, illegal aliens would never, ever, EVER do anything... you know... illegal.
Emma

Redwood Falls, MN

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Jennifer, you are an idiot.
You should do a little bit more research before making such claims.
As far as I can tell there is no such thing as free Heath care in this country. The government programs make use of extensive screening procedures before giving any aid. It's so bad that if you have even a crappy minimum wage job you get nothing. How exactly do you think people who don't have documents are able to get past these screening procedures?
I'm guessing you know nothing about Mexico, being so racist and ignorant. Have you ever even stepped foot in that country?
In Mexico the government does provide free health care, it may not be the best in the world but it is there.
In Mexico a high percentage of the population is bilingual and English is taught in many schools. There are even schools where most classes are taught in English (schools where lessons are taught in French are also very popular)
Of course, this is an alien concept to you right? Because its not like you ever plan to leave this country so why learn another language?
After all the world revolves around the US right? It's such an ignorant attitude.
A lot of the people who come here from Mexico are refugees of the drug war that this country has created. They do not want to be here! It is simply the lesser evil, the only alternative to starving or becoming criminals.
These are hard working people that do a lot of the jobs Americans don't want to do. If every one of them picked up and went back to Mexico tomorrow I assure you this country would have a big problem on its hands.
But you sit on you ass and write hateful things from the safety of your hipocricy bubble.
Do you want the price of fruit and vegetables to skyrocket? How about the price of housing? Because lets be honest, a good percentage people tending the crops and building new houses are here illegally. And hypocrites line you sit around hating on them while exploiting them and reaping the benefits of their work.
And the other thing I don't understand about hateful people like you, weren't your ancestors immigrants too?? What is it with a the white American people bitching about immigration? In this country unless you are native American you are the product of immigration!
This country does not belong to anyone, that is why originally it was open to everyone.aubebwe should get back to that ideal.
I see stoopid people

San Jose, CA

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Jennifer is an obese piece of rancid trailer trash, existing off of an SSI monthly check.
Patriotic Girl

Greensburg, PA

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Excuse me--Emma and MaxLaw!!! My husband and I worked for the human resource department in the county that we lived in Alabama..You owe apologies to Jennifer and anyone else you are ignorant to..Not only did the illegals get free health care,housing,etc.We had to retain a lady(our friend)to interpret for these people when they went to court,which was alot because they were thugs and drug dealers.Also,in our county they replaced people that did the work you say we won't do..Anyone will use cheap labor to make more money.These people went in droves to intimidate and steal.I have seen it myself.They broke into homes that were empty and set fires--drove without licenses and killed/hurt people,especially when they were drunk.They were a real problem for us.So,you need to shut up and mind your own business!!Our past immigrants came here legally,these are pigs that left messes everywhere they went!! They need to be here legally and you two are the idiots!!! They need to be deported!
Patriotic Girl

Greensburg, PA

#7 Nov 5, 2012
And it would be nice if you all went back to Mexico!!!Whether you're from there or not!! Mexico,by your standards,so you say,is a great place to live!! Oh,by the way--I see stoopid people,you are the one probably on an SSI check..It sounds like you live in a trailer park!!

“1,2,3 apartments for rent”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Jennifer Willhite wrote:
Dear President Obama: I'm planning to move my family and extended family in...to Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U S. Flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so that although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. From Mexico. I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!
Like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) 3 hr Daniel 39
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 3 hr HotnPhx 860
adults gh and theaters Tue Guest 3
Frito lay lies to customers and employees May 21 guest 48
Mr. Vince aka Phoebus V Smith/ Saundra Smith (Apr '06) May 20 Frank Da Blessed ... 196
arizona dps cops (Jan '11) May 18 Ralph Mac 6
William Wayne Macumber (Jun '10) May 18 Factsnotemotions 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages