Review: 43rd Medical Group - James L Beach DO

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

Doug

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jun 2, 2009
I have never hated a doctors ofice more than I hate this one. I you call, get ready for at least 10-15 minutes of waiting before you talk to an operator. Dr Beach has been my doctor for the last 1.5 years, I have never met him. I get the P.A. every time. He is an idiot. He knows NOTHING about my medication and screw up my prescription everytime I go there. He has never written the same prescription twice. Their customer service is HORRENDOUS. If you need a prescription renewed, it is a 24-76 hour turnaround time. Don't dare try to call them before 76 hours and ask about it. If they "send another note back" about your prescription, you go back to the end of the line. I am DEFINITELY going to another doctor.

Chandler, AZ

#2 Jun 2, 2009
Sounds like a good idea too me. Never ever go to Nina Wilkey, talk about a nut case, this woman looks like a hooker, and has had so many law suits against her. Let's just face it, the medical care in Arizona sucks!
Mike

Mesa, AZ

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Looks like the 1st two comments came right from the trailer park. Come one you hate a Dr yet continue to see him for another 18 months. If what you say about the Dr is true then you are as much of a loser as he is.

As for the 2nd comment, does this apply to the same Dr's office? Dresses like a hooker, you jealous of the way she looks or her wardrobe? And if there were really all those lawsuits you talk about, which I doubt, then you are as much of a loser as the 1st guy for sticking around with the same Dr long enough to "know" all the dirt.

I don't know the Dr or anything about his practice but reading your comments has made me learn much more about both of you and it's not all good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best 5 star hotel in phoenix/scottsdale? 9 hr Juan 6
World Mission Society Church of God Religious F... (Apr '12) 19 hr kas 117
Females become nurses just to leer at nude male... Sun Lot of Surgeries 9
Topix General Curioisty Dec 19 Suns 3
black hook up Dec 19 dillysky 1
any girls from phx arizona wanna meet n hook up Dec 18 badazz 2
Arizona Synthetic Turf Company Morningstar Turf... (Sep '10) Dec 18 wendikraus 13
Phoenix Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Phoenix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Phoenix News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Phoenix

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:30PM