How we connect to others

How we connect to others

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

Since: Jul 12

Grapevine, TX

#1 Sep 30, 2012
We can look at everybody else through a magnifying glass when we're a mess ourselves and can't even see it.

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 30, 2012
I agree with what you posted Vincent. A lot of people judge others even without knowing themselves.
Avery Collins

Dallas, TX

#3 Sep 30, 2012
This is very common these days. People harshly judging other without any basis whatsoever, without looking at themselves first. I even experienced this one before.
Jean Stone

Berkley, MI

#4 Sep 30, 2012
The best thing we can do if you experience that kind of situation is to pray for them that may God enlighten their mind. God Bless.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 1, 2012
It is very difficult to look at our own mess if we aren't have that strong faith to God. It is very difficult for us to forgive ourselves. Hope this link will boost our faith http://litw.net/
Donald Sheldon

Kansas City, KS

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Judging others will do nothing good to ourselves. Just focus on your life and always do good things to others.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 3, 2012
There are lots of ways to connect to others, like going to church and attending to bible study.

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Oct 3, 2012
bridgettdoyel wrote:
There are lots of ways to connect to others, like going to church and attending to bible study.
Constantly and sincerely praying to God as well reading religious articles and publications also helps in connecting to other. I would like to share this article, hope it helps http://litw.org/
Amy Anderson

New York, NY

#9 Oct 3, 2012
The site you've posted Hildy helps a lot to me I've read a lot of wonderful articles. Thanks and God bless.
Amelie Fisher

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Donald Sheldon wrote:
Judging others will do nothing good to ourselves. Just focus on your life and always do good things to others.
Yes it's true, just always focus on the good things and use the bad things that is happening as motivation to connect well to others.
Jeremy Edwards

Chicago, IL

#11 Oct 4, 2012
jennychauca wrote:
I agree with what you posted Vincent. A lot of people judge others even without knowing themselves.
I agree with you jennychauca people always see others wrong doings.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Focus on the right things, always do good and love your enemy, but it is very difficult to do these things without God in the middle. That's what I learned after reading some articles on these blog site http://askjoycemeyer.net/
Virginia Davis

Scottsdale, AZ

#13 Oct 7, 2012
I visited the site above and I find it helpful since a lot of good articles was published. Thanks for posting a wonderful site.
Cecil

Irvington, NJ

#14 Oct 7, 2012
True dat.
Joshua Hamilton

Kansas City, KS

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Amelie Fisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's true, just always focus on the good things and use the bad things that is happening as motivation to connect well to others.
It is easy to connect with others if we are happy and always positive with our mindsets.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Connecting with others is like connecting with God. I want share a site http://ask-joyce-meyer.com/
Jason Newton

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Oct 8, 2012
We need to stop talking first before we can connect to others. We need to become good listener first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat women with their stupid tattoos 13 hr Spanky FlatCheeks... 4
Vote For Donald Trump 14 hr Baroque Obama - T... 29
Finding guy nick named Que Aug 31 He b scared 5
News Trump moves immigration rally amid surge Aug 30 Justice league 19
Subs Aug 29 TreyDee 1
Shrooms (Jul '11) Aug 29 jjjjjj 2
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Aug 28 NO DRUGS ILLEGALS... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages