Posted in the Phoenix Forum

Canyon Country, CA

#2 Aug 22, 2012
This will be obama's worst nightmare!

Canyon Country, CA

#3 Aug 23, 2012

New obamacare TAX on your HOUSE and any real estate you own!

When does your home become part of your health care? After 2012!

Your vote counts big time in 2012, make sure you and all your friends and family know about this !

I thought you might find this interesting,-- maybe even SICKENING!

The National Association of Realtors is all over this and working to get it repealed,-- before it takes effect. But, I am very pleased we aren't the only ones who know about this ploy to steal billions from unsuspecting homeowners. How many realtors do you think will vote Democratic
in 2012?

Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it? That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home, etc. When did this happen? It's in the health care bill,-- and it goes into effect in 2013. Why 2013? Could it be so that it doesn’t come to light until after the 2012 elections? So, this is ‘change you can believe in’?

Under the new health care bill all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% sales tax.

If you sell a $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax. This bill is set to screw the retiring generation,-- who often downsize their homes. Does this make your November, 2012 vote more important?

Oh, you weren't aware that this was in the ObamaCare bill? Guess what; you aren't alone! There are more than a few members of Congress that weren't aware of it either.

You can check this out for yourself at: ...

I hope you forward this to every single person in your address book.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 23, 2012
I hope he fly's in on tuesday.
El Chingon

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2012
And Mitt the Twitt is going to do away with your mortgage interest tax deduction. Your choice.

"Xenocracy through Reconquista"
El Chingon

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2012
The Joke will be addressing the chimps, the baboons, zookeepers, and sh!t shovelers (both literal and figurative) at a zoo 3 miles away from the real convention. Tickets are still available at Groupon.

"Xenocracy through Reconquista"

Canyon Country, CA

#7 Aug 27, 2012

'America doesn't need a birther-in-chief'
Exclusive: Joseph Farah spotlights irony of Obama campaign's response to Romney joke
Published: 5 hours ago

TAMPA, Fla.– In rapid response to Mitt Romney’s joke to a crowd in his home state of Michigan, that “No one ever asked me for my birth certificate,” Barack Obama’s campaign put out a 15-second TV spot to declare,“America doesn’t need a birther-in-chief.”

I’ve finally found a point of agreement with Obama.

America certainly does not need a “birther-in-chief”– which is one of at least 2,012 reasons to dump Barack Obama from the White House on Election Day.

America already has a “birther-in-chief.” His name is Barack Obama.

Who started the controversy over his identity? He did. For at least 17 years he boasted in his literary biography of being born in Kenya. That claim was quietly withdrawn only in 2007 – less than a year before he declared his candidacy for the presidency. It was never repudiated or explained. His own wife referred to Kenya as his home country. His autobiography claims he is the offspring of two parents, neither of which could bestow upon him the constitutional requirement of “natural born citizenship.” When repeatedly asked for years into his presidency to produce his birth certificate, he released a document every expert who has looked at it agrees is fraudulent – including the one and only law enforcement investigation to examine the evidence.

No one else besides Barack Obama can claim credit for the title “birther-in-chief.” He owns it. He prompted the very term. He sustained it needlessly. And then he blames others for his own absolute unwillingness to provide the most rudimentary documentation of his eligibility for office.

I’m gratified Mitt Romney told that joke.

I’m only sorry he apologized for it later.

Because the Constitution is not a laughing matter – or it shouldn’t be.

It’s Obama who has made it such.

He has demonstrated over and over again that he has nothing but contempt for the Constitution. And then his own amen-corner feigns righteous indignation that we shouldn’t accept on faith his unsubstantiated claims to constitutional eligibility for office.

One of the things I would like you to notice is the crowd reaction Romney got to his little joke.

It was enthusiastic. They weren’t just laughing. They were applauding. They were thinking,“It’s about time Romney brought this up.” Everyone in America knew exactly what he meant. Why is that? Why is Obama’s birth certificate one of the biggest sources of controversy and humor after nearly four years in office?

I’ll tell you why: Because Americans know Obama’s hiding virtually all documentation about his true identity.

Only the media elite don’t seem to understand the obvious – because of their collective failure to honestly investigate what could prove to be a story bigger than Watergate and the Teapot Dome scandal combined. And the news media don’t even appreciate any jokes that reflect on their ineptitude and calculated cover-up of the truth.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Mitt Romney get a nice bump in the pre-convention polls as a result of his birth certificate challenge.

Fundamental issues like constitutional qualifications are important to Americans – and they know they’ve been snookered in the case of Barack Obama.

Obama’s true life story is as much a mystery today as it was in 2008. His story doesn’t add up. His arrogant, steadfast unwillingness to release virtually any documentation – from a legitimate birth certificate to his school records to his travel papers to his health reports and more – makes it clear to thinking Americans that something’s not right here. All that smoke suggests a fire. Only the darlings of the media elite are too dumb, too guilty of complicity or too self-interested to admit the obvious.

Romney should keep poking them all in the eye by telling that “joke.”

That says it all! GO GET 'EM JOE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arpaio's contempt case comes less than month be... 2 hr Lickz8951 49
News Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-Carry "Draw Mohamme... (May '15) 2 hr citizen 40
News Ariz. posse to round up illegal immigrants (May '06) 2 hr taxpayer 4
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 19 hr chuckles 1,016
trump whines really bad Tue vote for hillary 1
sheriff arpiao a pig? Tue taxpayer 31
who's voting for Trump? Mon vote trump 1

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages