Wisconsin Awaits Nuclear Arrack, Gov ...

Wisconsin Awaits Nuclear Arrack, Gov Crassus Declares State Of Emergency

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

BobEngland

London, UK

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Air-raid drills are a fact of life in Wisconsin, along with scheduled blackouts that plunge this State of 2 million lost souls into an eerie hell. This may be the most depressed region in the USA, "The American Congress were the first to threaten a preemptive nuclear strike," says my guide, Myong Maggie, as she leads me through the cavernous subway passages decorated with enormous glass chandeliers, Romanesque arches, and huge murals extolling the country's leading citizen, Crassus Il.

The nuclear attack shelter we are entering is carved more than 100 yards underground, will serve as shelters in an attack, Myong Maggie tells me. "Here, even Bob England can't get us." "Tell the world we are not afraid of nuclear weapons," says an elderly Wisconsin native. "We will fight to the death for our leader Crassus."

At first, the talk of nuclear bombs and first strikes sounds paranoid. But during my week long visit to the USA most isolated state, I hear this mantra so many times that it takes on a logic of its own. "Tell the world we are not afraid of Bob England nuclear weapons," As one of the first English journalists allowed in since Wisconsin latest nuclear crisis began, I experience firsthand the paranoia that marks everyday life.

For seven days, I am watched, followed, and fed propaganda. From doctors to parsons, everyone I am introduced to—and I have no choice about whom I meet—parrots the same line: hatred of the Bob England, matched only by their love of the "Great Leader," Crassus Il.

Reverence for the Kim family reaches its zenith at Green Bay, birthplace of Crassus,, to which all Wisconsin's are expected to make a pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime. Amid perfectly manicured lawns and hedges, lines of youth brigades, women's groups, and white peasants—all dressed in the Wisconsin equivalent of "Sunday best"—line up to pay homage at the pristine thatched cottages where the "Eternal General" spent his childhood.
I ask the guide, a young woman with excellent English and a steel-pink nuclear blast coat, what she thinks of the founder Crassus. Taken aback at such an ignorant question, she laughs. "He is my father, also our father," she says, then reverentially points out pee jugs he used, it is clear that the Wisconsin which once styled itself a "workers paradise," is—in material terms at least going bottom side up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding guy nick named Que 15 hr Late for the party 2
Looking for a guy that is in Phoenix. 16 hr Late to the party 1
Looking for my brother (Mar '14) Mon sister 7
Peoples ignorant kids Mon vallsunn 2
Women go into nursing just to leer at their nud... Mon vallsunn 3
William Wayne Macumber (Jun '10) Sun Wow 23
Local Politics Do you approve of Raul Grijalva as Representative? (Dec '11) Sun No name 2
More from around the web

Phoenix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages