Race for sheriff in Ariz. draws national focus

There are 8 comments on the Oct 22, 2012, WTLV story titled Race for sheriff in Ariz. draws national focus. In it, WTLV reports that:

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is as popular and polarizing as ever, evident in the amount of outside interest and influence focused on his race for a sixth consecutive term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#62 Nov 10, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think this was about winning or losing, but what is right for the county.
Winning is not getting him removed. Winning is having a sheriff who does what is right and just for the county not just what his agenda warrants.
That is Joe! And YES, it is a "win" for our country but a major loss for illegal aliens and their supporters and users.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63 Nov 10, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>OH REALLY...when he went on TV and said he had the goods on OBAMA he made a laughingstock of ARIZONA and besides it free speech something not limited to ARIZONA and ill talk about what i like unless your gonna come to TN.and make me shut up..
Are you still married to your first cousin?

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#64 Nov 10, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>That is Joe! And YES, it is a "win" for our country but a major loss for illegal aliens and their supporters and users.
Legal aliens is not our only problem.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#65 Nov 10, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>Legal aliens is not our only problem.
Of course that shoud have been illegal aliens. Duh me!

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#66 Nov 11, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal aliens is not our only problem.
Now you are tryong to distract. It won't work. Joes is going to continue to enforce all of the laws and not accept your twisted distorted version of the order in which it should be done. Just go home and don't come back unless you do it legally. Go! Shooo!

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#67 Nov 11, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are tryong to distract. It won't work. Joes is going to continue to enforce all of the laws and not accept your twisted distorted version of the order in which it should be done. Just go home and don't come back unless you do it legally. Go! Shooo!
I am home. We know he doesn't accept reality. The only crimes he is worried about is the ones committed by illegals. I have no problem with him going after illegals. I do have a problem with him putting misdemeanors committed by illegals and Mexicans over felonies committed by anyone else.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#68 Nov 11, 2012
Kokashun Mann wrote:
Yes, thank you Shurf Joe, for rounding up all those undocumented dishwashers, maids, nannies, gardeners, ya know, all the truly dangerous people.
And thank you for leaving us Amercian child molesters, preverts, rapists, murders, alone so we can freely engage in our proclivities.
Go Joe, Win!
so your a child molester, prevert, rapist, muderer???? Give us your address and I will send Joe right over to get you .

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#69 Nov 11, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>so your a child molester, prevert, rapist, muderer???? Give us your address and I will send Joe right over to get you .
He's too busy right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fake chef darrell quigg (Mar '08) 2 hr OZY 56
Discount code for HotelTonight in Phoenix - PHO... Apr 24 Edabs119 1
Century Roofing Phoenix A.Z (Jun '11) Apr 24 Judy 9
looking to rid back pain Apr 23 mommabear602 3
Arizona Home Delivery Service Apr 21 AZ Delivers 2
Children at coffee shops Apr 21 Coffee Guy 2
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) Apr 21 Agents of Corruption 193,321
More from around the web

Phoenix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]