Race for sheriff in Ariz. draws natio...

Race for sheriff in Ariz. draws national focus

There are 68 comments on the WTLV story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Race for sheriff in Ariz. draws national focus. In it, WTLV reports that:

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is as popular and polarizing as ever, evident in the amount of outside interest and influence focused on his race for a sixth consecutive term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 22, 2012
HAHA. Obozo tried to get rid of joe with all those frivolous lawsuits. Didn't work.
Evil La Raza Sock Puppet

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
HAHA. Obozo tried to get rid of joe with all those frivolous lawsuits. Didn't work.
I don't think that was not really the intention. It was more along the lines of putting an obvious racist & bigoted Sheriff on check.
ima

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Evil La Raza Sock Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that was not really the intention. It was more along the lines of putting an obvious racist & bigoted Sheriff on check.
still didn't work, no matter how you rephrase it

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Bottom-line, businesses want their cheap labor so they can continue to pocket higher profits and force taxpayers to carry the onus of illegal families through higher taxes. Joe has put a monkeywrench in their plans.
Funny

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Sheriff Joe has the country's attention all of the time! He rocks!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 23, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Bottom-line, businesses want their cheap labor so they can continue to pocket higher profits and force taxpayers to carry the onus of illegal families through higher taxes. Joe has put a monkeywrench in their plans.
Yep. The employers should be arrested and suffer the consequences for their part in the problem.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#7 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Yet with the millions of dollars spent on thousands of hours of investigation not one instance of profiling, discrimination or civil rights abuse was found. Can you say politically motivated witch hunt at the taxpayers expense?
Just think of all the people that would not have been victimized by illegal aliens if the time and money was spent to deport illegal aliens rather than persecuting people just because they are not Obama supporters.
Kokashun Mann

Dillwyn, VA

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Yes, thank you Shurf Joe, for rounding up all those undocumented dishwashers, maids, nannies, gardeners, ya know, all the truly dangerous people.

And thank you for leaving us Amercian child molesters, preverts, rapists, murders, alone so we can freely engage in our proclivities.

Go Joe, Win!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#9 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text>
It wasn't about racism, it was about only the feds enforcing immigration law, Obama said so.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#10 Oct 23, 2012
Obama’s Inflated Jobs Claim
In a new TV ad, President Obama makes an inflated claim to have added 5.2 million new jobs. The total added during his time in office is actually about 325,000.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-inflated-jobs-cla...
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/a...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 23, 2012
McCain on Joe

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

Location hidden

#12 Oct 23, 2012
in Joe's own words

&fe ature=relmfu

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#13 Oct 23, 2012
Kevin McDermott wrote:
McCain on Joe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CLIFZM7Jo0cXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
Haven't you heard? McCain is a flip flopping looser but Sheriff Joe holds firm and wins.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 23, 2012
Joe's a Tard. 80 years old and now in his second childhood.

&fe ature=relmfu

Since: Apr 08

Phoenix,Az.

#15 Oct 23, 2012
Forget it folks these people have their noses so far up joes crack they can probably see his tonsils. They think he's a god, when in truth the thing he's done to make a name for himself is the immigration issue, heaven forbid that they would notice all the stuff he's done(or hasn't done).

Location hidden

#16 Oct 24, 2012
Angry602 wrote:
Forget it folks these people have their noses so far up joes crack they can probably see his tonsils. They think he's a god, when in truth the thing he's done to make a name for himself is the immigration issue, heaven forbid that they would notice all the stuff he's done(or hasn't done).
If you move to a retirement community it comes with a MCSO Posse badge. That way you'll vote for Joe. Great marketing strategy on Joe's part.

Since: Apr 08

Phoenix,Az.

#17 Oct 26, 2012
Kevin McDermott wrote:
<quoted text>If you move to a retirement community it comes with a MCSO Posse badge. That way you'll vote for Joe. Great marketing strategy on Joe's part.
But do you notice most of his support comes from out state rather in state? People in az don't want to waste their own money for his campaign they let other out-of-towners do it for them, the cowards. But I guess they have the right idea, I wouldn't want my going waste paying for another lawsuit against him either.
Chuck

Sedona, AZ

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Angry602 wrote:
<quoted text>
But do you notice most of his support comes from out state rather in state? People in az don't want to waste their own money for his campaign they let other out-of-towners do it for them, the cowards. But I guess they have the right idea, I wouldn't want my going waste paying for another lawsuit against him either.
So the out of state people get to vote for Joe and that is why he wins by such a big margin?? LOL

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19 Oct 26, 2012
Joe is the best

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#20 Oct 27, 2012
Angry602 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Joe's support comes from throughout the country but his votes come only from AZ.

Btw, name one other County Sheriff that has nation support from around the nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick, no bull, not going for games, pay extra Fri Strugglin RN 3
hi Wed Dumpster Brain 8
come on mclame - vote to repeal obamacare Sep 19 Bloodonhishands 1
Review: M&P Venture Partners LLC (Mar '13) Sep 18 Informant 29
Anyone know a Vicky Leswick, she says she is a ... Sep 17 Donna 2
Boycott Goodwill Stores During Holidays (Nov '10) Sep 17 ThomasA 1,056
News 'Historic' Arizona convention on changes to U.S... Sep 17 Solarman 3

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance