Two Day "Car-O-Liner Academy" Class H...

Two Day "Car-O-Liner Academy" Class Held at All Pro Fleet Painting in Phoenix, AZ

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Two Day "Car-O-Liner Academy" Class Held at All Pro Fleet Painting in Phoenix, AZ. In it, PRWeb reports that:

With the completion of the Car-O-Liner two day training academy, All Pro Fleet Painting, a commercial body shop in Phoenix AZ, received an training award and is now ready to ensure that your damaged vehicles with frame or unibody damage will be repaired to within factory specifications "Consumers are scared to death that their vehicle will never be ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Mike S

Glendale, AZ

#1 Oct 28, 2012
I have my entire fleet of trailers being painted there and the shop is top notch. Interesting article!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 26 min chuckles 812
Frito lay lies to customers and employees 13 hr guest 16
City Data forum sucks!!! (Aug '10) Thu righteousdude 92
William Wayne Macumber (Jun '10) Thu Rosalinni5 28
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Thu Chicago 79
Dating in Phoenix (Mar '15) Feb 2 valerian 6
News Protest outside Phoenix-area school after racia... Feb 1 I hate people wh... 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages