Dom Giordano WPHT 1210 Talk Radio is a Con Artist

Posted in the Philadelphia Forum

Nutters girlfriend

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 25, 2012
As the slut who was with Nutter at the bowling alley, he wants me to tell DG to get the hellout of Philly, like your mormom/nazi friend romney
Jane

Merchantville, NJ

#2 Jun 21, 2012
He is a failed school teacher, Law School Drop Out with a chip on his shoulder. Any original thought he has would be his first, and can't talk for more than 10 minutes without an angry racial innuendo,,,,,otherwise,,,,,he would be fun at Thanksgiving Dinner,,,,
Slav

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2012
He sounds like white trash.
Jane

Merchantville, NJ

#4 Sep 3, 2012
There is nothing "atistic" about this Galloor - Ask the ego maniac if he is better off today than fur years ago,,,,,and shut hi up.
Ed Paladino

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Sep 5, 2012
If something happens to Smerconish, he is all we got. We is a spacheen, just like me
thekettlecalling

Bryn Mawr, PA

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Dom G is following in the path of the likes of Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh. Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews etc. He's a becoming a self perpetuating raving ranter. All these in their beginings were calm, balanced & insightfull, now they are all agenda driven.

I listen, it's background noise. I heard his speil on Alex Jones and conspiracies this morning. Yes Jones comes off as a raving lunatic many times.

But Dom G and other radio hosts RANT about things like voter id/voter fraud and yet don't produce instances of voter fraud(there ARE instances that can be referenced). Point being the Dom Gs of the world make a living off of RHETORIC and not substance. He tries to steer the show in his direction, which is fine but Dom G or other hosts are NOT gospel. They are NOT the standard.

They maintain right or left positions. Not extreme left or not extreme right. Just enough so they can fall in the middle and grap those dollars of a mainstream corporate employee.
Leigh Jacobs

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Michael Savage LIVE on IQ 106.9 Weeknights@9
thekettlecalling

Bryn Mawr, PA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Leigh Jacobs wrote:
Michael Savage LIVE on IQ 106.9 Weeknights@9
"red diaper doper babies" -wuh hoo

Finally some more changes in Philadelphia area talk radio. Now if they clean up the am dial.
Colin Powell

Springfield, PA

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Slav wrote:
He sounds like white trash.
So Obama would be black trash??
thekettlecalling

Bryn Mawr, PA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
WPHT, home of top 40 bubble gum commentators either easily impressed by their guests, stories or totally ignorant to what they yap about. And this is conservative talk radio we're talking about. Personal opinion and agenda radio 101, Actually take the agenda part back; that gives them too much credit.
Michael Savage

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
I am on weeknight@ 9 on IQ106.9
Mopsy

Merchantville, NJ

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Dom Giordano continues on his quest for relevance, Chris Stigall is the latest new hire that has been hired to watch his back, and maybe transplant some personality into that empty head.

It's not working
Mopsy

Merchantville, NJ

#13 Mar 2, 2013
thekettlecalling wrote:
Dom G is following in the path of the likes of Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh. Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews etc. He's a becoming a self perpetuating raving ranter. All these in their beginings were calm, balanced & insightfull, now they are all agenda driven.
I listen, it's background noise. I heard his speil on Alex Jones and conspiracies this morning. Yes Jones comes off as a raving lunatic many times.
But Dom G and other radio hosts RANT about things like voter id/voter fraud and yet don't produce instances of voter fraud(there ARE instances that can be referenced). Point being the Dom Gs of the world make a living off of RHETORIC and not substance. He tries to steer the show in his direction, which is fine but Dom G or other hosts are NOT gospel. They are NOT the standard.
They maintain right or left positions. Not extreme left or not extreme right. Just enough so they can fall in the middle and grap those dollars of a mainstream corporate employee.
Maybe someday he will get it,,,,,for now he's so impressed with himself- he can't hear anyone else. Thanks, Dom,,,,nice job on knowing how the Suburbs were going to go for Romney - WRONG again.

People don't want to vote like maniacs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pa. mom, 42, charged with having sex in her car... 1 hr 2 street 2
What parents need to know about Monsanto: "By 2... 6 hr VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
Im in love with my father!!! (Jan '12) Tue lol at queers 22
swinger clubs (Apr '09) Tue misfit 4
A Hanukkah custom that started in Philadelphia Dec 21 Democracy 14
Trio to fight gay assault case at hearing Dec 20 Ho J Simpson 3
Manhunt Underway for Suspect in Pennsylvania Sh... Dec 20 Ho J Simpson 7

Philadelphia News Video

Philadelphia Dating
Find my Match