Convicted Killer Faints In Court At S...

Convicted Killer Faints In Court At Sentencing

There are 39 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Apr 16, 2008, titled Convicted Killer Faints In Court At Sentencing. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

A convicted killer fainted in court Tuesday as his sentence was read. Benjamin Cooper received the maximum sentence of 31 to 62 years in prison for strangling Claire Clay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FUINTERNETRACIST PIGS

Boston, MA

#25 Jul 7, 2012
ROBERT GISCARD wrote:
<quoted text>
These black animals kill whites all the time. Sadly, it really isn't surprising any more. Any white woman who has such low self-esteem that she wants to spend time with one of these jig animals knows there's a good chance he'll turn on her.
Its always interested to see some of the racist shit you pigs say on the internet. The shit you would never have the balls to say to anyone in public. Since when does being with a black person reflect on your self esteem. The fact that every time i turn around I'm hearing about a pig preast fucking some little white boy in the ass speaks volumes about your character as ppl. THE FACT THAT YOU RAPED AND MURDERED BLACK WOMEN FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER. YOU ALL ARE DEVILS BECAUSE IT TAKES A REAL DEVILISH WAY OF THINKING FOR YOU PIGS TO DO WHAT YOU DID TO BLACK PPL. SO YASELF A FAVOR AND SOAK YOUR HEAD IN GASOLINE! THEN LIGHT A CIGARETTE BITCH!
FUINTERNETRACIST PIGS

Boston, MA

#26 Jul 7, 2012
Sorry for the typos, THIS RACIST SHIT I KEEP SEEING ON THE INTERNET FROM YOU PIGS PISSES ME OFF THATS WHY I TREAT YOU ALL LIKE SHIT! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU ARE RACIST HOW I KNOW CUZ LOOK AT ALL THAT MONEY YAWL RAISED FOR THAT DUDE THAT KILLED TRAYVON MARTIN. IN THIS DAY AND AGE. LOOK AT ALL THE RACIST SHIT YAWL PUT ON THE INTERNET AND YOUTUBE CUZ YOU CAN'T EVER SAY IT TO A BLACK PERSONS FACE CUZ YOU KNOW WE'LL BREAK THAT SHIT!
Harley Carl

New York, NY

#27 Jul 7, 2012
I will admit, whites are some sick people, especially the low class deprived ones.

Even with the benefit of white skin they have still been white trash for generations.

So don't get mad when scum like that Giscard guy posts. He is frustrated because it's hot and he has no AC. Sweating like a pig in a wifebeater.
sambo

Farmington, MI

#28 Sep 17, 2012
Maybe whites are just sick of hearing the same crap over and over again about how we "oppressed" yall for hundreds of years and now we owe you n!$$rs something. I think you dumbasses should really look hard at history before talking shit on whites. For example, whites didn't start owning slaves until the early 1600's, it took approximately 150 years for the question to be raised "is this really the moral thing to do" The question of slavery was debated before even the revolutionary war and in fact took a war 100 years later to end it. Slavery exists in the middle east and Africa even to this day and has existed for over 8000 years. Oh, and by the way, whites didn't enslave anyone, the Africans enslaved their own people and sold them to whites. Get your facts straight or shut the f@$* up
Claires Friend

Upper Darby, PA

#30 Feb 21, 2013
Buckwalter wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, she deserved it.
F**k You, you A**Hole!! how the F**k can you say something like that?! You F**king derseve whatever SH*T comes your way! DROP DEAD
THATWHIZKID

Norristown, PA

#31 Jun 16, 2013
I knew Claire very well. Much better than you all writing this B.S... Smoke crack? R u EFFIN Serious? She was a grade school teacher and also a well respected Singer who I Had the Great HONOR of Being a Friend. and Business associate. she worked very hard to make it. that PUSSY BOY who strangled her n set her on fire tryied to be a artist. Claire was in NYC the Night before with me and Diddy, Busta, and many others . im not sayin mo names cause ignorant people will talk smack. let me tell you all some truth about Ms.Clay i was saving up every penny i had for a Class B FCC Radio License and she knew i hadn't ate
anything for a few days to save every penny to help all indy artist make it she took me to 60th n woodland n bought me food... cause she cared as much as i did. Her Dickhead fake ass new wanna be boyfriend was literally Jealous over the Bad-Boy Party and the NEXT DAY we were going to NYC again for her Album Review and was in Negotiations with three of the execs at three record labels. So instead of allowing her to go... and trust me if u watched the 1st 48 when the sheet with the phone #s are shown half of that list was my number wondering what,where,why she was cause you get one shot to make a first impression on the top Moguls. So i was frantically calling her meanwhile this piece of shit had a fight (obvious)with her and then after he laid hands on her thought he killed her which actually she wasnt cause im pretty dam sure u cant get smoke in the lungs if you dont breathe,,,, so stop talkin shit. and RESPECT CLAIRE and RESPECT HER FAMILY.....i dont talk dumb shit on here but that lil bitch ass comments ......don't let me ever find out who u is. Anyway During her Funeral of all the craziest things a dove flew in the window flew over everyone flew around and it happened at same time the priest was speaking about her living the next life... Claire was more then just some girl. More then fake ass lies about drugs, shit she wouldnt barely smoke a blunt.... HER VOCALS MATTERED. her Personality LIT up ROOMS and i Gave a Speech at NYU... her Memorialand it hit me at that exact moment... she was one of the only people to ever do something positive for our community from Kids to Adults... I Miss You Girl.... You were so sweet. one of the only people i ever confided in..... Rest Baby Girl...REST...
Mike Murphy

Ephrata, PA

#32 Dec 9, 2013
I was in prison wit him!
proxy

Knoxville, TN

#33 Feb 6, 2014
Buckwalter wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, she deserved it.
What makes you say a thing like that?
Holotta Wytrache

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Feb 7, 2014
proxy wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you say a thing like that?
Because she was worthless white trash. I'm glad she's dead. Her dad was a disability collecting bum from South Philly with tattoos on his hands and he did several stints in prison.
Big Sean

Taylor, MI

#35 Jun 18, 2014
FUINTERNETRACISTPIGS wrote:
<quoted text>
Its always interested to see some of the racist shit you pigs say on the internet. The shit you would never have the balls to say to anyone in public. Since when does being with a black person reflect on your self esteem. The fact that every time i turn around I'm hearing about a pig preast fucking some little white boy in the ass speaks volumes about your character as ppl. THE FACT THAT YOU RAPED AND MURDERED BLACK WOMEN FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER. YOU ALL ARE DEVILS BECAUSE IT TAKES A REAL DEVILISH WAY OF THINKING FOR YOU PIGS TO DO WHAT YOU DID TO BLACK PPL. SO YASELF A FAVOR AND SOAK YOUR HEAD IN GASOLINE! THEN LIGHT A CIGARETTE BITCH!
Actually white men rarely rape black women. The official stats are something like 20-30k white women are raped each year by black men, less than 10 black women are raped by white men. Of course you will get offended by hearing this stat and deny it and call me racist and thats ok. I prefer to live in a world of reality and not one of emotion. Hollywood of course tells you of all this white man on black woman rape but thats Hollywood. It's a lie. However, yes, quite a few girls have gotten with people in poor neighborhoods and think they are cool and know whats up and bad things have happened to them. You must be aware of your surroundings at all time.
kec

Philadelphia, PA

#36 Sep 24, 2014
He is being released this coming June 2015, having done only 11 years.
yupswp

United States

#37 Oct 30, 2014
I was a student where miss clay taught at. I was in seventh grade and she was our music teacher, and also the fourth grade teacher. Lol I.remember we used to get so mad when she would come to our class because we thought she liked our handsome teacher, lol hormonal teens. I remember always.walking to school with my dad, and every morning seeing her and her sister in the car, and she'd always wave at me with this huge smile! She was truely a sweetheart and she even developed a mentor type relationship with one eighth grade student who loved to.sing as much as she did. Its crazy, that was like 13 yrs ago, and I still remember her, and that school, which is closed down now. Miss clay, I.won't ever forget yu, bless yur soul.
Someone who knew

Saint Augustine, FL

#38 May 28, 2015
This is such and old article and I have read multiple forums badmouthing Claire as a "crack head wigger who got what she deserved", but Claire was my friend. She was kind, thought drugs were flat out dumb, and was a friend to everyone regardless of their race or creed. She had an amazing voice and since we were kids wanted to sing in an old 20's style lounge act. She made you laugh til you peed your pants and here we are 7 years later and I miss her all the time. She was the kind of person whose happiness was contagious and she deserved much more than this world ever gave her the time for. She was one of the best people I have ever known and she certainly deserves more than strangers "weighing in" on her death. She had only known Cooper a short while and that was only because he was also in the music scene. I cannot begin to understand how someone could do this but let all someone who knew Claire. To think that this person had the audacity to snuff out her light, I just cannot imagine. I hope all who have commented negatively never have to lose someone they love at the hands of a human being.
Someone who knew

Saint Augustine, FL

#39 May 28, 2015
Holotta Wytrache wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she was worthless white trash. I'm glad she's dead. Her dad was a disability collecting bum from South Philly with tattoos on his hands and he did several stints in prison.
That is completely untrue
KSM

United States

#40 Jul 9, 2015
Claire was the type of person who would notice who might be feeling insecure or left out, and try and make them comfortable and included. She was also one of the funniest people I have ever met.
BTW, she didn't smoke crack, she only smokes weed.
TOPCAT

Leesburg, FL

#41 Dec 8, 2015
THATWHIZKID wrote:
I knew Claire very well. Much better than you all writing this B.S... Smoke crack? R u EFFIN Serious? She was a grade school teacher and also a well respected Singer who I Had the Great HONOR of Being a Friend. and Business associate. she worked very hard to make it. that PUSSY BOY who strangled her n set her on fire tryied to be a artist. Claire was in NYC the Night before with me and Diddy, Busta, and many others . im not sayin mo names cause ignorant people will talk smack. let me tell you all some truth about Ms.Clay i was saving up every penny i had for a Class B FCC Radio License and she knew i hadn't ate
anything for a few days to save every penny to help all indy artist make it she took me to 60th n woodland n bought me food... cause she cared as much as i did. Her Dickhead fake ass new wanna be boyfriend was literally Jealous over the Bad-Boy Party and the NEXT DAY we were going to NYC again for her Album Review and was in Negotiations with three of the execs at three record labels. So instead of allowing her to go... and trust me if u watched the 1st 48 when the sheet with the phone #s are shown half of that list was my number wondering what,where,why she was cause you get one shot to make a first impression on the top Moguls. So i was frantically calling her meanwhile this piece of shit had a fight (obvious)with her and then after he laid hands on her thought he killed her which actually she wasnt cause im pretty dam sure u cant get smoke in the lungs if you dont breathe,,,, so stop talkin shit. and RESPECT CLAIRE and RESPECT HER FAMILY.....i dont talk dumb shit on here but that lil bitch ass comments ......don't let me ever find out who u is. Anyway During her Funeral of all the craziest things a dove flew in the window flew over everyone flew around and it happened at same time the priest was speaking about her living the next life... Claire was more then just some girl. More then fake ass lies about drugs, shit she wouldnt barely smoke a blunt.... HER VOCALS MATTERED. her Personality LIT up ROOMS and i Gave a Speech at NYU... her Memorialand it hit me at that exact moment... she was one of the only people to ever do something positive for our community from Kids to Adults... I Miss You Girl.... You were so sweet. one of the only people i ever confided in..... Rest Baby Girl...REST...
*** could you please tell me the name of the 48 hours episodet his was on ??? i really wanna see it, but i cant find it, thanks so much, a friend !!!
TOPCAT

Leesburg, FL

#42 Dec 8, 2015
Claires Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
F**k You, you A**Hole!! how the F**k can you say something like that?! You F**king derseve whatever SH*T comes your way! DROP DEAD
*** could you please tell me the name of the 48 hours episode this was on ??? i really wanna see it, but i cant find it, thanks so much !!!!...... a friend .....
TOPCAT

Leesburg, FL

#43 Dec 8, 2015
Matt wrote:
i saw that shit on 48 hours too last night im from newtown square the next town over i never heard shit about this until i saw it on that show crazy how shit seems soo far fenched until it happens to someone that lives around you or you know
*** could you please tell me the name of the 48 hours episode this was on ??? i really wanna see it, but i cant find it, thanks so much !!!!...... a friend .....
TOPCAT

Leesburg, FL

#45 Dec 8, 2015

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ann Coulter Wants To See Hillary Vs. Trump In N... 11 hr goonsquad 15
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 15 hr Gee 737
News Blue and Gray Bar & Grill opens in Gettysburg (Apr '12) Sun Steve Gratman 202
News Cosby due in court as lawyers push to get charg... Sun Arry Atty 2
Review: Bee Your Hair (Dec '14) Feb 6 Anonymous 14
ShopRite 24th & Oregon CLOSING Feb 4 Jeff Brown 1
What is a "foam party"? Feb 3 Rocker5150 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philadelphia Mortgages