First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shygirl

United States

#21 Jan 21, 2013
whothehell wrote:
I'll make sure to get word to those mere acquaintances to tell him he's being investigated on this site.
Well I'm sorry if you feel offended, but you did say you knew of him thru other people. It does not bother me that someone tells him that someone was inquiring about him. No harm intended in the least. People do it all the time. Have a nice day.
anonymous 1234

Hazleton, PA

#22 Mar 22, 2013
I have actually dated him which is funny to come across this post. Tall, dark and bald correct?
anonymous 1234

Hazleton, PA

#23 Mar 22, 2013
shygirl wrote:
Does anyone know him ? What is his story ?
What are you curious about? As I had posted before we were in a relationship and its strange your asking on a forum what his story is.
whothehell

Philadelphia, PA

#24 May 19, 2013
This thing was still going? Lol too funny
Alwaysalady1975

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Jun 12, 2013
whothehell wrote:
This thing was still going? Lol too funny
This is very strange to see and it makes me wonder what is really going on here.
Sully

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Jun 12, 2013
Alwaysalady1975 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very strange to see and it makes me wonder what is really going on here.
Shut your hole, you filthy woman.
anonymous 1234

Pittston, PA

#27 Jul 27, 2013
Its strange because hes strange, alot of unanswered questions about who this man is, ive even thought that there may be things in his past that he is hiding.
Bill

Levittown, PA

#28 Jul 27, 2013
What's the difference between a large pizza and Bobby Norward?

A pizza can feed a family of four.
Bill

Levittown, PA

#29 Jul 27, 2013
What did Bobby Norward get on his SATs?

Barbecue sauce!
shygirl

United States

#30 Jul 28, 2013
anonymous 1234 wrote:
Its strange because hes strange, alot of unanswered questions about who this man is, ive even thought that there may be things in his past that he is hiding.
Agree !!!! Thats why i decided not to get involved
Lovenoonr

United States

#31 Dec 27, 2015
shygirkl wrote:
<quoted text>
Because sometimes people don't tell you everything truthfully. Sometimes people want to know something about them before they approach them ie: are they married ? Some people are not doing it out of disrespect as in me :)
If it is the same man she is talking about I use to be in a relationship with him. He is a user and joke very controlling. Has nothing going for him but a bunch of bullshit lies makes you think he sells and buys homes when he DONT.
Gloryholelove

United States

#32 Jan 1, 2016
I had a one night stand with him back in November. Started off with oral in my car. But then he complained that my balls were to hairy. Ended up being a hit it and quit it situation. He never called me again.
Loozerdude

Pleasantville, NJ

#33 Jan 2, 2016
Gloryholelove wrote:
I had a one night stand with him back in November. Started off with oral in my car. But then he complained that my balls were to hairy. Ended up being a hit it and quit it situation. He never called me again.
Helluva new years Bitter. Your mother was fun- riding the knob and working the horn.
Bet that stung.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philly Harm Reduction V 24 min PhillyGirl1202 138
News Olympus Corporation Promotes Donna Miller to He... 1 hr Ainu 14
News Prince performs at the Forum in Inglewood, Cali... 4 hr Amused Octopus 1
News Woman, 20, escapes armed rapist after 11-hour o... 13 hr Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Sat Mreveryday 761
I hate people from India (May '11) Fri RamapoU 37
Vote for BERNIE SANDERS Apr 26 Go Cubs 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philadelphia Mortgages