Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#35375 Sep 9, 2012
Muffin Boy from West Mifflin Pa wrote:
Sundays poll likely reflected the views of those who had heard the well-received convention speech by former President Bill Clinton but not Obama's own speech that offered a steady-as-you-go message.
Asked who was the more likable candidate, 52 percent of registered voters surveyed favored Obama compared to 29 percent for Romney. Among independents, Obama enjoyed a likability advantage of 50 percent to 22 percent for Romney.
Obama also widened his lead over Romney in categories of "represents America" (Obama 44 percent, Romney 37 percent), "tough enough for the job" (Obama 42 percent, Romney 37 percent) and "will protect American jobs" (Obama 40 percent, Romney 37 percent).
Just more BS from the NAMBLA member.
Republican

Greencastle, PA

#35376 Sep 9, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Unemployment rates rose in 44 US states in July
WASHINGTON — Unemployment rates rose in 44 U.S. states in July, the most states to show a monthly increase in more than three years and a reflection of weak hiring nationwide.
The Labor Department said Friday that unemployment rates fell in only two states and were unchanged in four.
Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/08/17/2259 ...
I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.
Be Proud!!!!
Say it Loud!!!!
“First Gay President”
With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.
Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
And he's black!
Weather

Greencastle, PA

#35377 Sep 9, 2012
Really cool tonight, 55 at 2AM. Open the windows and turn off the A/C.
WOW

Biglerville, PA

#35378 Sep 10, 2012
Weather wrote:
Really cool tonight, 55 at 2AM. Open the windows and turn off the A/C.
Great sleeping weather, thanks for the update.
Really

Biglerville, PA

#35379 Sep 10, 2012
The September polls have started coming in and the lead is widening.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
bobby64

Seattle, WA

#35380 Sep 10, 2012
Flipper now says he won't repeal all of Obama care, just parts of it, what a flipper. That should piss off the original chump racial hating rogers, but it will not as flipper at least appears to be white, huh? Racist rogers? Your flipper is desperate and you tea bags/ birthers can't save him. Flipper is losing in Ohio just as easily, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha then more laughs ha ha ha, get it.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#35381 Sep 10, 2012
Really wrote:
The September polls have started coming in and the lead is widening.
The crystal ball is currently down. Please try again tomorrow.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Pres/Ma...
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#35382 Sep 10, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Flipper now says he won't repeal all of Obama care, just parts of it, what a flipper. That should piss off the original chump racial hating rogers, but it will not as flipper at least appears to be white, huh? Racist rogers? Your flipper is desperate and you tea bags/ birthers can't save him. Flipper is losing in Ohio just as easily, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha then more laughs ha ha ha, get it.
This is one indication of how successful the Democratic Convention was.

Our guys made a fantastic case for healthcare. So good that it made Romney change his position.

Again.

----------

“I’m not getting rid of all of health care reform. Of course there are a number of things that I like in health care reform that I’m going to put in place,” he said on NBC’s “Meet The Press.“One is to make sure that those with pre-existing conditions can get coverage. Two is to assure that the marketplace allows for individuals to have policies that cover their family up to whatever age they might like.”
Asked on “Meet The Press” if he wants to repeal those two popular provisions of the law, Romney said,“Well, of course not. I say we’re going to replace Obamacare. And I’m replacing it with my own plan. And even in Massachusetts when I was governor, our plan there deals with pre-existing conditions and with young people.”

----------

Of course, it's not remotely financially feasible to let everyone with pre-existing conditions get insurance without an individual mandate, so this is just more Romney hollow bullshit promises with no specifics to back it up.

Bottom line - he's lying. He can't do what he's promising.
ussurf

York, PA

#35383 Sep 10, 2012
You should have known better than to ride in the Romney wagon, he always puts his animals on the roof.So I guess you could say we have one car going,FORWARD, and another car going, BACKWARD.
WOW!This is an unusual race indeed. I heard Romney can not decide what kind of tires to use that is why he is so far behind.Maybe he should have taken off his flip flops before he got in the drivers seat.

Memories: I will appeal Obama care within 2 minutes of my election, as a resident of the United States of America.

Confusion:I will keep certain parts of Obama care in place within 2 minutes of my erection as a resident of the United states of Anmerica.
ussurf

York, PA

#35384 Sep 10, 2012
OOPs! Please forgive me! I made a few horrible spelling mistakes.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#35385 Sep 10, 2012
Even Republicans are admitting that President Obama is the strong favorite...

----------

“Their map has many more routes to victory,” said a top Republican official. Two officials intimately involved in the GOP campaign said Ohio leans clearly in Obama’s favor now, with a high single-digit edge, based on their internal tracking numbers of conservative groups. Romney can still win the presidency if he loses Ohio, but it’s extremely difficult.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#35386 Sep 10, 2012
Both Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have said that their plan to reduce the top marginal tax rate will not result in lower taxes for the wealthy because they will also eliminate loopholes and deductions. Both were pressed very hard yesterday to name one loophole they would close but both refused to name even one. What is a loophole and what is a middle-class entitlement is a very contentious topic. If, for example, Romney were to reduce or eliminate the deduction for mortgage interest, it would hit upper-income taxpayers, but would also devastate the middle class as well. Consequently, there is a lot of interest in finding out exactly how Romney would make up the income lost by cutting the top rate, but he steadfastly refuses to say. Neither will Ryan.

NO plan ??........Why doesnt that surprise me.....Not enough specifics for the Romney team to sway the voters, badly run campaign,just a lot of GOP hot air and no solutions. Voters all agree that Obama was given a full plate in hard times, but give him the benefit of the doubt to turn the economy around.
Experts say no matter who would have won the Presidency would of had their hands full.Yes folks, it was that bad. People finally realize this. Obama will bury Mitt in the debates and
win another 4 years.
The majority voters dont trust Mitt .
He's a snake in a Brook Bros suit.

If you cant win in the state where you were Governor or your state from which you were born,better hang it up.It tells you something. Too many flip flops and not answering questions made Mitt look like another Sarah Palin. The voters arent buying it.
and the map show it!
LQQK HERE:

Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#35387 Sep 10, 2012
ussurf wrote:
OOPs! Please forgive me! I made a few horrible spelling mistakes.
That's OK, so did the Republican party that nominated the clown Romney. Give Mutt about a week or ,he'll be pulling out his ads in Ohio where he is losing badly. Why waste your money on TV ads and radio ads,when you can but Ann Romney another $1000.000 blouse..........Yes folks,she's out their stumping for Mitt,so she gets nice clothes compliments of the GOP ....Times are tough today,it's hard to fill up those two Cadillacs.....
Folks, you cant make this shit up!
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#35388 Sep 10, 2012
Obama and Romney Are Even in August Fundraising
President Obama raised $114 million in August to Mitt Romney's $111 million, a virtual tie. This is the first time since public funding of campaigns was introduced that neither major party candidate has accepted the public money. As a consequence, both candidates are spending (i.e., wasting) large amounts of time traveling to states that are not competitive (e.g., New York and California) because that's where the money is

The money comes pouring in for Obama Romneys donors are dropping off like flies......people cant support the Mutt, get the butter out he's toast..........LMAO!
OBAMA 2012 !!
YAHHHH BABYYYYYY!!!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#35389 Sep 10, 2012
Obama's lead continues to strengthen.

Latest FiveThirtyEight predictions:

Nov 6 Forecast

Electoral vote:
Obama: 318.8; +11 since Sept 2
Romney: 219.2; -11 since Sept 2

Chance of winning:
Obama: 80.7%; +6.2 since Sept 2
Romney: 19.3%; -6.2 since Sept 2

Popular vote:
Obama: 51.6%; +.6 since Sept 2
Romney: 47.3%; -.6 since Sept 2

This is AFTER the jobs report that everybody on the right and in the media said would hurt Obama.

Everything from the wingnuts these days is bluster and bullshit because they are desperate to avoid facing reality.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#35390 Sep 10, 2012

WASHINGTON — Unemployment rates rose in 44 U.S. states in July, the most states to show a monthly increase in more than three years and a reflection of weak hiring nationwide.

The Labor Department said Friday that unemployment rates fell in only two states and were unchanged in four.

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

“ONE LOVE...ONE HORSE”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#35391 Sep 10, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Be Proud!!!!
Say it Loud!!!!
“First Gay President”

"We're unable to locate the page you have requested. This could be due to content on our site having expired, a broken link, an outdated bookmark, or a mistyped address."
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#35392 Sep 10, 2012
A Talking Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
"We're unable to locate the page you have requested. This could be due to content on our site having expired, a broken link, an outdated bookmark, or a mistyped address."
LOL! Probably because the information was over TWO MONTHS old.

When current reality contradicts the wingnuts' preferred version of events, they either fabricate "facts" or pull out ancient history to support their alternate reality.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#35393 Sep 10, 2012
A Talking Horse wrote:
<quoted text>

Try this one

Godless:

No Credentials for God at the Democrat Convention

Are you wondering why the Democrats want to kick God out of the convention hall and the Party?

"Fascism assumes that society as a whole is a scientific organism, predictable, controlled and manageable, upon which one great and scientifically enlightened leader or group of leaders are able to impose the 'will of the people', which it portrays itself as representing.

It is the antithesis of Western traditional liberalism, and the enemy of liberty.

Generally relying on a 'youth movement'[think Occupy Wall Street] and/or labor movement to gain power, fascism sees all facets of society as political, and that therefore any conduct by the state through its enlightened leaders to improve society is justified.

In order to gain power and incite the youth movement to action, it many times blames a scapegoat ethnic or social group for society’s ills, such as the Jews etc.

Every aspect and detail of life becomes the state's responsibility.

Fascism becomes a state religion, i.e. it becomes the religion of the state and seeks to eventually replace or incorporate all true religion.

Eventually, if it completes its seizure of power, nothing and no one is permitted to present an opposing position, it is totalitarian."

http://www.examiner.com/article/godless-no-cr ...

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#35394 Sep 10, 2012
A Talking Horse wrote:
<quoted text>

Try this one

Broadcast Networks Ignore New Study Showing Household Income Has Dropped Nearly 5% on Obama's Watch

On Thursday, Sentier Research released a study showing that household income has actually declined at a worse rate in the sluggish economic recovery than it did during the December 2007-June 2009 recession.

"From June 2009 to June 2012, inflation-adjusted median household income fell 4.8 percent, to $50,964," Washington Post's Michael Fletcher noted in Friday's paper, although his article was buried by editors on page A10.

The New York Times ran a story on the report on Friday on page B1 entitled "Big Income Losses Hit Those Near Retirement."

This should of course be troubling news for any incumbent president, but since that happens to a be liberal Democrat, the media are not making much of it.

Indeed, the broadcast networks have completely ignored the story, as a search of our DVR recordings and of the Nexis database confirm.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/201...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 1 hr Kevin Stocker 916
Tammie Souza 3 hr Scores Man 5
Kenzie 2.0 smack down Tue Breathe your cars... 5
Society Hill ACME lease EXTENDED Aug 14 NEW store DIRECTOR 13
News Hanover-area man charged in child sex sting (Aug '12) Aug 13 Gettysburg shucks... 7
It's back, White Male Privilege Aug 13 Dumb Chunkies 2
News Mom: Sweet 16 Party Ruined by RacistsA celebrat... Aug 12 Bs card 1

Philadelphia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philadelphia Mortgages