Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
SOO

Biglerville, PA

#34364 Sep 2, 2012
bg buggs wrote:
When Obama took office gas was $1.89 a gallon, it is now $3.84 a gallon.
Median household income is DOWN $4,300.00 under Obama.
Unemployment was 7.8% when Obama took office. It is now 8.3%. Obama said unemployment would not go above 8% once the stimulous is passed.
Hispanics unemployment under Obama is 10.3%.
Since Obama took office 316,000 fewer jobs.
Obama added $6 trillion to the national debt in 4 years....more then Bush added in 8 years.
I don't think this country can survive another 4 years of Obama, and according to the polls the majority of Americans feel the same way.
and President Obama will be reelected because the American people know the Republicans obstructed the recovery with a record number of filibusters.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#34365 Sep 2, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
You don't cherry pick from your source, now do you tea bag racist rogers? I had your type of ignorance pegged
Where have I cherry picked? I haven't you idiot. Prove it. Well that's the end of bobby on this. lol
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#34366 Sep 2, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Every one know that, even the tea bags and that is the root cause of they're anger so subtle racial closet hatred
Who is everyone? Me, myself and I? LOL
DUMBO

Girard, PA

#34367 Sep 2, 2012
bg buggs wrote:
When Obama took office gas was $1.89 a gallon, it is now $3.84 a gallon.
Median household income is DOWN $4,300.00 under Obama.
Unemployment was 7.8% when Obama took office. It is now 8.3%. Obama said unemployment would not go above 8% once the stimulous is passed.
Hispanics unemployment under Obama is 10.3%.
Since Obama took office 316,000 fewer jobs.
Obama added $6 trillion to the national debt in 4 years....more then Bush added in 8 years.
I don't think this country can survive another 4 years of Obama, and according to the polls the majority of Americans feel the same way.
You have to see you are talking to an IDIOT!

LMAO!
DUMBO

Girard, PA

#34368 Sep 2, 2012
Mutt vs Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's policies are Bush's policies
If I remember correctly, the financial chaos was caused by the titans and lords of big business, such as George W. Bush (graduate of Yale and Harvard) and former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson (graduate of Harvard Business school and former chairman and chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs). It will take time, I think a long, long time, to straighten their mess out.
I forgot to mention that Bush, Paulson and Alan Greenspan’s shaman was Ayn Rand, who believed that the only regulation you need is greed. I guess that was a wrong theory. The end result being that they shifted wealth to the top and caused the financial system to near catastrophic failure. How did they solve the problem? They bailed out the financial institutions that supposedly were the keepers/protectors of our financial system. It’s sort of like feeding the fox a chicken dinner for watching the chicken coop.
What did Clinton leave after he left office? No deficit? What happened when Bush took over? Record deficits, we started a war (Iraq) that was based on factual fiction and a recession boarding on a depression accompanied by huge job losses.
You think the new Ayn Rand couple, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, is going to solve our problems?
You can fool me once but not twice.
FACT:

6 trillion in added DEBT under Odumbo!

4 years of the HIGHEST unemployment!

First CREDIT down-grade in the HISTORY of the USA!

Record 45% on welfare!

Record LIBS on disability!

Hey, the dumbos LUV the IDIOT in charge!

LMAO! Debate if you can muffin top!

Keep running and lying!

LMAO!
LMAO

Girard, PA

#34369 Sep 2, 2012
FACT:

Record 45% on welfare!

Mutt vs the Shrub

West Mifflin, PA

#34370 Sep 2, 2012
DUMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT:
Record 45% on welfare!
Keep running and lying!
LMAO!

If I remember correctly, the financial chaos was caused by the titans and lords of big business, such as George W. Bush (graduate of Yale and Harvard) and former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson (graduate of Harvard Business school and former chairman and chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs). It will take time, I think a long, long time, to straighten their mess out.

I forgot to mention that Bush, Paulson and Alan Greenspan’s shaman was Ayn Rand, who believed that the only regulation you need is greed. I guess that was a wrong theory. The end result being that they shifted wealth to the top and caused the financial system to near catastrophic failure. How did they solve the problem? They bailed out the financial institutions that supposedly were the keepers/protectors of our financial system. It’s sort of like feeding the fox a chicken dinner for watching the chicken coop.

What did Clinton leave after he left office? No deficit? What happened when Bush took over? Record deficits, we started a war (Iraq) that was based on factual fiction and a recession boarding on a depression accompanied by huge job losses.

You think the new Ayn Rand couple, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, is going to solve our problems?

YEAHH BABY!!!!!!!
LeftWingLiberal

Kingston, PA

#34371 Sep 2, 2012
deregulation has always ended in consolidated competition (read: lack of), and higher prices for consumers.
bg buggs

Carlisle, PA

#34372 Sep 2, 2012
Mutt vs the Shrub wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAHH BABY!!!!!!!
Mutt, when Obama loses will you blame Bush or will the blame go where it needs to go...Obama
bg buggs

Carlisle, PA

#34373 Sep 2, 2012
Have ya heard Obama is going to Louisiana tomorrow?

He had no plans to go until Romney went. So Obama "follows".
LMAO

Girard, PA

#34374 Sep 2, 2012
Mutt vs the Shrub wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAHH BABY!!!!!!!
FACT:

Record 45% on welfare!

bobby64

Seattle, WA

#34375 Sep 2, 2012
Racist rogers and every other ignorant tea bag, the America voters does not and will never need to prove any thing to any unpatriotic tea bag, got that? Who cares about your racist feelings but your tea bag Limbaugh God's. The electoral maps has president Obama looking pretty good and to think president flipper is a big bust
bg buggs

Carlisle, PA

#34376 Sep 2, 2012
my name is buggs and I am new here. I don't know how long I'll be here because there seems to be a number of creeps here. Dirty minded creeps. How come dirty minded creeps are always democrats? And hows come liberal women are so homely looking? They are mean like dogs to. That Wasserman Schultz talks like she gotta mouth full of spit, and her hair looks like a grease pit. Hillary sure isn't looking good. She's got that greasy stringy hair that lib women have. She has them big bags under her eyes to. Like I said, those dem women ain't much to look at.

You know that Howard Stern? He's a liberal you know what he said? He said those women on FOX are hot and they are smart to.

Well I think that's about all I have to say. I don't know if I'll be back or not. Seems like losers hang out on forums.

talking about losers, that Mutt fella sure does ramble. His posts go on and on. I bet most don't even read em.

good night all you dingbats.
LMAO

Girard, PA

#34377 Sep 2, 2012
Mutt vs the Shrub wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAHH BABY!!!!!!!
FACT:

Record 45% on welfare!

Keep running!

LMAO!
LMAO

Girard, PA

#34378 Sep 2, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Racist rogers and every other ignorant tea bag, the America voters does not and will never need to prove any thing to any unpatriotic tea bag, got that? Who cares about your racist feelings but your tea bag Limbaugh God's. The electoral maps has president Obama looking pretty good and to think president flipper is a big bust
FACT:

Record 45% on welfare!

Keep running!

LMAO!
LMAO

Girard, PA

#34379 Sep 2, 2012
I LUV it the IDIOT libs have nothing!

LMAO!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#34380 Sep 2, 2012
Mutt vs the Shrub wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAHH BABY!!!!!!!
bobby64

Seattle, WA

#34381 Sep 2, 2012
Lmao, you pick up them babbling points at the last tea bag rally, huh? You mad the voters ain't buying and you should be so please be that. Your so frigging pathetic
LeftWingLiberal

Kingston, PA

#34382 Sep 2, 2012
bg buggs wrote:
my name is buggs and I am new here. I don't know how long I'll be here because there seems to be a number of creeps here. Dirty minded creeps. How come dirty minded creeps are always democrats? And hows come liberal women are so homely looking? They are mean like dogs to. That Wasserman Schultz talks like she gotta mouth full of spit, and her hair looks like a grease pit. Hillary sure isn't looking good. She's got that greasy stringy hair that lib women have. She has them big bags under her eyes to. Like I said, those dem women ain't much to look at.
You know that Howard Stern? He's a liberal you know what he said? He said those women on FOX are hot and they are smart to.
Well I think that's about all I have to say. I don't know if I'll be back or not. Seems like losers hang out on forums.
talking about losers, that Mutt fella sure does ramble. His posts go on and on. I bet most don't even read em.
good night all you dingbats.
Good Lord... didn't you get shot at Shiloh during the Civil War?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#34383 Sep 2, 2012
(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more.)
What you say?

.(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

Woah “Newsweek”, oh “Newsweek”, don't treat me so mean,

You're the meanest old magazine that I've ever seen.

I guess if you said so

I'd have to pack my things for Chi,ca,go.(That's right)

(Hit the road Barack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

What you say?

Now,“Newsweek”, listen don’t ya treat me this-a way

Cause I'll be back on my feet some day.

(Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)

(you ain't got no plan you just ain't no good.)

Well, I guess if you say so

I'll have to pack my things for Chi,ca,go.(That's right)

What you say?

Well
(Obama don't you come back no more.)
Uh, what you say?
I didn't understand you

.Back to Chicago? You can't mean that
Oh, now “Newsweek”, please
What you tryin' to do to me?
Oh, don't treat me like that

I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philly Harm Reduction V 13 hr 4mrdopefiend 165
News Reconnecting with faith through washing of dead 18 hr Zeke the Pinhead 2
News Olympus Corporation Promotes Donna Miller to He... Sun Ainu 14
News Prince performs at the Forum in Inglewood, Cali... Sun Amused Octopus 1
News Woman, 20, escapes armed rapist after 11-hour o... Sat Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Apr 30 Mreveryday 761
I hate people from India (May '11) Apr 29 RamapoU 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philadelphia Mortgages