Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
not an R

Mercer, PA

#29507 Jul 30, 2012
Why do "R"s H8 America and Americans soo much?
not an R

Mercer, PA

#29508 Jul 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He is accusing you too? Jesus, what a twit.
It's interesting that everybody's ME. He isn't accusing me of being West Mifflin or Bobby or you. He's accusing all of YOU of being ME.
It's hilarious. I have complete control of Roger the Racist. He sees me everywhere. I'm probably in his dreams too. Behind every tree. Behind every criticism of him and his stupidity and racism. The freak is obsessed with me. Just like Johnstown and Newville.
What a bunch of pathetic losers. They can't hold their own in honest debate so they have to resort to paranoid conspiracies and boogie-men hiding in the shadows. LOL!
I guess that's what you have to do when your political ideology has been proven to be morally and intellectually bankrupt.
It's just a shame that there's no intelligent, reasonable conservatives left on Topix to have honest debate with.
I guess that means I've won! LMAO!
I try not to call people Names as it does nothing to further honest debate. But SOMETIMES.........
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#29509 Jul 30, 2012
not an R wrote:
<quoted text>
"I post objective facts from legitimate news sources."
Faux News is an entertainment network that went to court and admitted as much ( Thats how they're allowed to lie legally)
"YOU and your Marxist brethren post from blogs and overtly biased propaganda sources."
I don't believe you know what a "Marxist" is, or Any "ist" for that matter. Yes, I have multiple sources to retrive information and come to my own conclusions as to what the Truth is ( you should try it!)
"Try to get your facts straight, dipshit.
You're just making yourself look stupid."
You're comment speaks for itself!

Mercer, PA today "dannyboy"?
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#29510 Jul 30, 2012
not an R
Mercer, PA

sez

I don't believe you know what a "Marxist" is, or Any "ist" for that matter.

Yes, I have multiple sources to retrive information and come to my own conclusions as to what the Truth is ( you should try it!)

President Obama's Marxist-Leninist Economics:

Fact And Fiction

Besides adopting the Leninist strategy of seeking greater control over the commanding heights of the economy, if one reviews Marx’s 10-point platform for how to socialize a country’s economy in stages (“The Communist Manifesto,” chapter two), one finds that Team Obama and his congressional progressive allies have taken actions to further the goals laid out in all 10 of the planks in the Marx platform. Here are some examples, with Marx’s wording being revised for simplicity’s sake:

1. State control of real property. Team Obama repeatedly has thwarted the development of domestic energy supplies by asserting government ownership and asserting arbitrary regulatory control over massive acreage.

2. Progressive income taxes. Obama has an Ahab-like obsession with raising taxes on “the rich” even though the top 1 percent of earners already pay 39 percent of the total income tax.

3. Abolition of inheritance. Obama favors re-institution of estate taxes.

4. Confiscation of the property of emigrants and rebels. Team Obama has declared war on offshore tax havens; has sought legal jurisdiction to tax the offshore income of multi-national corporations as well as foreign citizens and banks that have any investments in America (causing Switzerland’s oldest bank to recommend that its clients avoid all American investments);

5. Centralization of the country’s financial system in the hands of the state. Dodd-Frank was a huge step in this direction.

6. State control of means of communication and transportation. Team Obama has attempted to cow conservative media outlets like Fox News into submission through denunciation and has suggested reviving the so-called “fairness doctrine” and imposing heavier licensing fees on station owners. In the area of transportation, Obama insinuated government into the auto industry, has favored the high-speed rail boondoggle, and wishes he could compel us all to convert to “green transportation.”

7. Increase state control over means of production. Through his green energy subsidies, his failed cap-and-trade scheme, now via EPA regulation, Obama has sought state control over the industry on which most other industries depend—energy.

8 Establishment of workers’ armies. Obama has ramped up the number of Americans working for Uncle Sam by securing a large expansion of Americorps and winning passage of his Serve America Act. He also has done everything he could to strengthen labor unions.

9. Control over where people live. Team Obama doesn’t go quite this far, but one of the clear implications of cap-and-trade is that government could start to limit human mobility by controlling how far they can travel by capping energy consumption. In Brian Sussman’s book,“Eco-Tyranny,” you can read an executive order that Obama signed on October 5, 2009 that would “divide the country into sectors where all humans would be herded into urban hubs” while most of the land would be “returned to a natural state upon which humans would only be allowed to tread lightly.”(Marx wanted more equal distribution of the human population between town and country, whereas Obama favors urban concentration, but both want to control where people live.)

10. Free education. Obama has sought a federal government monopoly on student loans for higher education, and in his 2012 State of the UnionAddress, he called for additional funds for new federal education programs.

I guess that's what you have to do when your political ideology has been proven to be morally and intellectually bankrupt.
not an R

Los Angeles, CA

#29512 Jul 30, 2012
not an R

Los Angeles, CA

#29513 Jul 30, 2012
President Obama's Marxist-Leninist Economics:

Fact And Fiction

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhendrickson/2...
Mutt vs Mitt

Los Angeles, CA

#29514 Jul 30, 2012
I don't believe you know what a "Marxist" is, or Any "ist" for that matter.

Yes, I have multiple sources to retrive information and come to my own conclusions as to what the Truth is ( you should try it!)
Mutt vs Mitt

Los Angeles, CA

#29515 Jul 30, 2012
Increase state control over means of production.

Through his green energy subsidies, his failed cap-and-trade scheme, now via EPA regulation, Obama has sought state control over the industry on which most other industries depend—energy.
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#29516 Jul 30, 2012
Establishment of workers’ armies.

Obama has ramped up the number of Americans working for Uncle Sam by securing a large expansion of Americorps and winning passage of his Serve America Act.

He also has done everything he could to strengthen labor unions.
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#29517 Jul 30, 2012
Progressive income taxes.

Obama has an Ahab-like obsession with raising taxes on “the rich” even though the top 1 percent of earners already pay 39 percent of the total income tax.
Mutt vs Mitt

Los Angeles, CA

#29518 Jul 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Mitt Romney just LOVES Israel's socialized healthcare system...
----------
“Do you realize what health care spending is as a percentage of the G.D.P. in Israel? Eight percent,” he said.“You spend eight percent of G.D.P. on health care. You’re a pretty healthy nation. We spend 18 percent of our G.D.P. on health care, 10 percentage points more. That gap, that 10 percent cost, compare that with the size of our military — our military which is 4 percent, 4 percent. Our gap with Israel is 10 points of G.D.P. We have to find ways — not just to provide health care to more people, but to find ways to fund and manage our health care costs.”
- Mitt Romney
Israel spends less on health care because of a universal health system that requires everyone to have insurance. Every Israeli citizen has the obligation to purchase health care services through one of the country’s four HMOs since government officials approved the National Health Insurance Law in 1995.
People pay for 40 percent of their HMO’s costs through income-related contributions collected through the tax system, and the state pays the remaining 60 percent.
And by many standards, Israelis are getting better health care than U.S. citizens. The infant mortality rate is much lower, and its mortality rate due to heart disease is half the U.S. rate.
Orly Manor, dean of the Hadassah-Hebrew University Braun School of Public Health, said U.S. officials could “learn a lot from the Israeli system. The quality is high, and the outcomes are good.”
And it seems that, following his trip to Jerusalem, Romney would agree.

People pay for 40 percent of their HMO’s costs through income-related contributions collected through the tax system, and the state pays the remaining 60 percent.

cops,,,,,,,,,,fire,,,,,,,teach ers,,,,,,,,all civil service

Fork it over,pay for 40 percent, you are not gawds.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#29519 Jul 30, 2012
The Ohio voters ain't buying tea bag bull shit, you know?
First Gay President

Los Angeles, CA

#29520 Jul 30, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:

cops,,,,,,,,,,fire,,,,,,,teach ers,,,,,,,,all civil service

Fork it over,pay for 40 percent, you are not gawds.
First Gay President

Los Angeles, CA

#29521 Jul 30, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:

Free education.

Obama has sought a federal government monopoly on student loans for higher education, and in his 2012 State of the UnionAddress, he called for additional funds for new federal education programs.
not an R

Mercer, PA

#29522 Jul 30, 2012
Well...It's obvious that Anyone can post as "not an R" which is okay as i have not signed up for an account here but it seems to explain a lot about the CONfusion about who posts what.

You kids have fun!
I might check-in once in awhile.....No..no I won't.
First Gay President

Los Angeles, CA

#29523 Jul 30, 2012
not an R wrote:
Why do "R"s H8 America and Americans soo much?

Free education.

Obama has sought a federal government monopoly on student loans for higher education, and in his 2012 State of the UnionAddress, he called for additional funds for new federal education programs.

Portland, Oregon

#29524 Jul 30, 2012
Who cares? The Ohio voters have chosen Obama and flipper has no chance with Ohio. Your racist tea bag ass can post all day all lies as america ain't falling for it
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#29525 Jul 30, 2012
not an R wrote:
Well...It's obvious that Anyone can post as "not an R" which is okay as i have not signed up for an account here but it seems to explain a lot about the CONfusion about who posts what.
You kids have fun!
I might check-in once in awhile.....No..no I won't.

but, but come back I need you!!!!

Portland, Oregon

#29526 Jul 30, 2012
The ohio voters have spoken and flipper ain't winning
ussurf

York, PA

#29527 Jul 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you remove the venereal warts from the back of your throat?, they were the best part of you.
Just look at all the friends you have lost.
Those are facts
LOL! Just the facts, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton for President 7 hr vote for Jill Stein 4
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 16 hr Jim Mac 787
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Tue Reliable philly 1
Chris Powell Managing Editor of the JI investig... Mon Hillary lies 2
News Freeway at West Philadelphia High School, speak... Aug 19 Black thugs suck ... 2
News Bruce Springsteen Gives Fans Sneak Peak Of New ... Aug 19 Hillarys Wrinkled... 2
Ty'reshae McMillan-Buckman Aug 19 Hillarys Wrinkled... 2

Philadelphia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philadelphia Mortgages