Drexel Student Reports Rape By 2 Men

Drexel Student Reports Rape By 2 Men

There are 17 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Sep 29, 2008, titled Drexel Student Reports Rape By 2 Men. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Police are investigating a rape reported by a Drexel University student, NBC10's Byron Scott reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

Typicalwhitepers on

Norristown, PA

#5 Sep 29, 2008
I'm glad NBC10 clarified that the rape was committed by 2 men. At first I thought 2 women were out raping people, but I can sleep better knowing two men committed this crime.
Philosopher 12

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Sep 30, 2008
Rape is unacceptable, But these college girls get drunk, walk the streets late at night, and all hours of the early morning. They are so wasted, they don't know whats going on, until the next day. They put their lives in danger. People prey on the weak, helpless and drunks..The animals that comitted this crime should be punished. If one play in a den of snakes, it is very likely they will get bitten.

Since: Jul 08

West Chester PA

#8 Sep 30, 2008
Philosopher 12 wrote:
Rape is unacceptable, But these college girls get drunk, walk the streets late at night, and all hours of the early morning. They are so wasted, they don't know whats going on, until the next day. They put their lives in danger. People prey on the weak, helpless and drunks..The animals that comitted this crime should be punished. If one play in a den of snakes, it is very likely they will get bitten.
There is a fine line between regret and rape
Jeremy

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Sep 30, 2008
And to think if we were in Wasilla, Alaska this could have cost her up to $1,000.
abc

Malvern, PA

#11 Sep 30, 2008
you should be able to walk the streets at night, drunk or nor drunk, and expect to be safe.
Alli

Kutztown, PA

#12 Oct 1, 2008
My opnion is this girl got drunk had sex was at a huge party regretted and is a huge attention seeker
Concerned Mom

Long Branch, NJ

#15 Oct 2, 2008
I haven't heard any confirmation from law enforcement that this girl was indeed raped. And who exactly is she accusing. I don't think she has much creditablity. Word has it she was found with various drugs in her possesion that night. Also on the grapevine is that she has cried raped before falsely. Those are fine young gentlemen living in that house. How dare someone try to ruin their reputations and besmirch their honor.
Alec Berg

Medford, NJ

#16 Oct 2, 2008
How quickly everyone is to discredit someone else. This is why the justice system has problems, because of people like you that have already made up their minds without knowing all of the facts. Let the investigation run it's course.

These are the same people who go week to week, the Eagles are great, oh no the Eagles stink, oh wait the Eagles are great, oh I was wrong the Eagles stink, no now the Eagles are great. Which way is the wind blowing today you mindless drones?
Unbelievable
#17 Oct 2, 2008
Alec Berg wrote:
How quickly everyone is to discredit someone else. This is why the justice system has problems, because of people like you that have already made up their minds without knowing all of the facts. Let the investigation run it's course.
These are the same people who go week to week, the Eagles are great, oh no the Eagles stink, oh wait the Eagles are great, oh I was wrong the Eagles stink, no now the Eagles are great. Which way is the wind blowing today you mindless drones?
You have a valid point, however, there unfortunately too many women who claim rape when there isn't one, which makes it harder for real victims to be believed. Especially on a collge campus. Its unfortunate for those women who are real victims, which this girl may very well be, but the skepticism will always be there.

Since: Jul 08

West Chester PA

#18 Oct 2, 2008
She probably got DPed and then was give a donkey punch and now feels like a W hore..

Since: Aug 08

Kennett Square

#20 Oct 2, 2008
Philosopher 12 wrote:
If one play in a den of snakes, it is very likely they will get bitten.
As long as she's not biting the 'snakes'.... because no guy likes that.
Alec Berg

Medford, NJ

#21 Oct 2, 2008
Anti-Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Bible (and probably the Koran) any sexual intercourse between man and woman not approved by the woman's FATHER is seduction and therefore rape.
The "fine young gentlemen" are dirty bigamists regardless, probably of the jew-frat-boy /****-rap culture that is not of a refined Western-European nature. Jews and **** are rapists, keep your daughter away from them, don't send your daughter to college, which these days is infested with jews and ****.
Right, like your hate propaganda is real refined. I love how you tried to mask the Koran behind the Bible. It's obvious who you are.
Oh OK

Mount Laurel, NJ

#22 Oct 2, 2008
Anti-Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Bible (and probably the Koran) any sexual intercourse between man and woman not approved by the woman's FATHER is seduction and therefore rape.
The "fine young gentlemen" are dirty bigamists regardless, probably of the jew-frat-boy /****-rap culture that is not of a refined Western-European nature. Jews and **** are rapists, keep your daughter away from them, don't send your daughter to college, which these days is infested with jews and ****.
Wow what a remarkable insight. I think you should stand in front of a 3 pane mirror and share your philosophy. Hopefully for your sake, the mirror doesn't break.
Ben Kropper

Encinitas, CA

#23 Oct 14, 2008
I know those guys in the house. Theyre all good kids. Like they said they don't even know whoever did it is even a drexel student. The man you saw entering his home in the video is a good kid and is having is privacy invaded for somthing he did not do, and the pest media is blowing his image out of proportion. Honestly the media shouldnt be allowed to exploit people the way they do untill justice has made a close on the situation
Wang Phat

Cheshire, CT

#24 Oct 14, 2008
The media will always present you "guilty until proven innocent" and by that time people still think your guilty because proving your innocent isn't important or enjoyable to read. I am not a fan of the "Death by Media"
They should not present anybody until solid facts and evidence are available.
Doc Danger

Binghamton, NY

#25 Oct 16, 2008
ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS?
A Victim

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Feb 11, 2013
On the news last night, the reporter stated that two 19 y.o. women, that didn't know each other, we sexually assaulted in two different rooms at a birthday/house party.

One was taken to Jefferson, the other UPenn for rape kits. At least law enforcement got that part right.

Then, you have the "they're such nice boys" comments and how the girls get drunk and walk the streets at all hours. Blaming the victim is as old and lame. Rape is not about sex. It is about control. Even if she had drugs, nobody put a gun to these young men and made them rape her.

Jodie Foster on the pinball machine all over again.

We'll see what comes out in the wash, but unless you were there; don't be so quick to pass judgement so quick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary is a RACIST, history proves it if you b... 16 hr ClintonRacism 2
Hillary Clinton for President Aug 26 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
Loan Shark with specifics needed (Jul '15) Aug 24 Stanford doc 13
Loanshark or street loan needed in or around Ph... (Apr '13) Aug 24 spotcred 91
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Aug 23 Jim Mac 787
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Aug 23 Reliable philly 1
Chris Powell Managing Editor of the JI investig... Aug 22 Hillary lies 2

Philadelphia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philadelphia Mortgages