Sandy Crowley's Behavior Was Unscrupulous

Posted in the Philadelphia Forum

Wednesday Reporter

Wilmer, TX

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Candy Crowley set a precedent for a political debate "moderator" by injecting her erroneous opinion into the Romney-Obama debate and judged the veracity of a debater's statement. Her malfeasance went far beyond the scope of her authority--which is supposed to see to it that the debaters stick to the topics and stay within their time limits. America is suppose to decide if one party or the other is lying in the debates, not the moderator; she is not a judge; at best, a facilitator. The lies of Obama in the debate are too many to list here, and that is another topic I have discussed elsewhere and will discuss still more.

Governor Romney was 100% correct when he said that Obama, in his Rose Garden speech, did not call the Benghazi assassination an "act of terror."

What Obama said in the Rose Garden speech was a vague, ambiguous statement that "all acts of terrorism" would be punished. He did not then specify the Benghazi assassination of our ambassador to be an act of terrorism. At that point, neither Obama nor Hillary Clinton had ascribed the Benghazi incident to be an "act of terror." Both Obama and Hillary Clinton were still in a state of denial about the breakdown of intelligence and refused to admit that their inaction and failure to respond to a desperate call for help, had insured the death of our Ambassador. Hillary later volunteered to be another scapegoat for Obama. Scapegoat-ism has become a character trait and a flaw inside the Obama administration--at least since Fast and Furious. Noteworthy, he does not ever punish those who step up to be the scapegoats.

Candy Crowley went far beyond the bounds of ethical behavior; she revealed herself to be totally biased and unfair to Governor Romney. She was distinctively unscrupulous.
TruthorDare

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2012
HER apology was distorted blabberation of extempperanious verbage. Why should she skate? It was obvious that Obama lied, Candy lied, Hillary lied, and
susan rice lied.
Visitor

Overland Park, KS

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Martha Raddatz was no prize package either. And I agree. That troll Candy Crowley should have never been asked to be a moderator for such an imporatant debate. What trick is next for the debate on foreign affairs. Is this the right forum to ask Obama to tell the truth about Libya and answer up to the American people? Both Obama and Biden have been allowed to interrupt their opponents, talk over their opponents when they were answering questions or trying to question Obama or Biden and both Obama and Biden havent answered legitimate questions that have been posed to them. Real Cowards. Only Biden is a coward who hides behind a clown mask. Everythings funny. 4 Americans are dead. That is not funny.
Visitor

Overland Park, KS

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Does anyone have Candy crowley's email so I send send her a message containing what I think of her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Scapegoat 51,531
Real lesbians into serious panty swapping;) 11 hr Beth 4
cb channel 27 13 hr phillysports_maul... 1
More Tue Who shot who 1
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Tue Lynessa 451
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
platinum realty team helped us (Jun '10) Mon Warren Flax 13

Philadelphia News Video

Philadelphia Dating
Find my Match

Philadelphia Jobs

Philadelphia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Philadelphia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Philadelphia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]