7th teen arrested in bullying incident

Police in suburban Philadelphia say they've arrested the seventh teen connected to a bullying incident in which a 13-year-old student was hung from a fence post while one attacker recorded the encounter. Full Story
indy

Mansfield, MA

#1 Feb 1, 2011
im glad they got these guys ...... where are jesse and the lads? it would be good to spotlight cases like this so thugs dont keep up being thugs and bothering kids who want to go to school and better themselves without having to deal with thugs, its too bad cases like this usually only get attn when its a racial attack on an african american kid..... i wish obama would address all the black on black violence,esp in the inner cities..... jesse, of course will never mention this..unless the perps are non-african-american..... well jesse, african american kids deserve to go to school unharmed too..regardless of the attacker, or attackers race, or races..... now this kids has to hide from the thugs friends, other thugs, making it tough to learn and get along normally.... thugs?lock em up!..... stop holding success back....good luck kid
David

Wilmington, DE

#2 Feb 3, 2011
Lmao first off, it wasn't a racial attack at all if you took time to watch the video. That was a straight case of bullying. Someone was just stupid enough to video tape it. There are cases worse than this, far worse than this that didn't have this much attention. I think that the kid is being home schooled right now and they plan on moving out of the township. But I'm glad that these guys got locked up and I hope other bullies like those guys get locked up as well. Teach them a lesson hopefully

Since: May 07

Atlanta, GA

#3 Feb 3, 2011
Looking @ THE VIEW I could not stop crying.
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Feb 3, 2011
MegaJoy007 wrote:
Looking @ THE VIEW I could not stop crying.
I didn't get to watch it but I heard about it. Sorry I missed it.
fromKentucky

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2011
I saw it on gma and i couldnt stop crying either, i think its awful how some kids bully others, and if my kids act like that towards one of their peers, i would turn them in. That was no laughing matter putting that poor child in a tree kicking him and beating him then hanging him on a fence, it broke my heart and i was appauled that someone driving by or something didnt interfere sooner
jeff

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Mar 27, 2011
The sad thing is that people are real good with that pack mentality! Just dont let it be my kid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Group Sues Philadelphia School District, Union ... 7 hr Money4NothingChec... 1
ESPN Suspends Kieth Olbermann for Penn State Co... Wed CryMeARiver 1
Brian Williams was a Politically Correct Yarn S... Wed Culture Auditor 3
Source: Man arrested in stabbing of Minaj employee Tue fruity rudy 1
Anyone else hate sports? Tue rayshist 4
Review: Keshishian Alyce Attorney Feb 24 Sputnik 1
Easy efficient way to make money Feb 24 thatguysteff 1

Philadelphia News Video

Philadelphia Dating
Find my Match