phillygirl

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Has anyone in the Philadelphia area ever heard of Molly's plant food? Do you know where to buy besides online
Cadynce

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 13, 2011
Hey, Im from Tenn and they just banned it here, Ive done it and while it does mimick the affects of X it really messes you up. I had issues with light and balance for almost a week after, I still have no feeling in the tip of my tongue and for almost a week after almost everything looked like a damn glowstick lol.. ANYWAYS... the site that carried the gofaded.com has been taken down. best of luck finding them.. tho Id steer clear.
T whizz

Dayton, OH

#3 Mar 17, 2011
I got some supergrow it was exactly like it. It took an hr to work i thought it was fake. But when it hit it was just like the reel thing. I buy it from iwantwhitelightning.com
Grogan

Wallingford, PA

#4 Mar 17, 2011
Go to the scummiest WT neighborhood you can think of (this will probably be NorthEast Phildaelphia or Bristol or somewhere like that) and find out where all the losers with body piercings and baggy pants hang out. Drive by there and yell "Yo losers!" out the car window.

Don't worry if these urchins get into their ghetto sleds and chase after you, their cars will overheat within a few minutes anyway.
BEWARE

Brentwood, TN

#5 Mar 27, 2011
DO NOT USE MOLLY PLANT FOOD OR BATH SALTANY TYPE OPF FEEL GOOD HERBS.They are great at first. I ended up in an inpatient phych cnenter over Molly Plant Food. It's sad what a company will do for a dollar. Don't mention the dangers. These items are sold legally at local gas stations.
Katie

Mount Juliet, TN

#6 Apr 19, 2011
thats cuz your stupid. i love plant food. makes me feel GREAT <3333 go plant food!!!!:)
junkies

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2011
I love crack! Is it as good?? Mmmm!!!
BEWARE2

Long Beach, CA

#8 Sep 22, 2011
Just came off of the most God awful trip ever. Rollin hard from just ONE pill for around 6 hrs....then the come down from residual lasted the following day. Shakey eyes, elevated heartbeat, micro rolls, sweats, nausea. Thought it would never end. Because of MPF's legal availability thought it might be a good alternative to "E". After trying this stuff I think "E" should be legalized! If "E" is good then "MPF" is EVIL. If you have access to "E" please stick with it. If you choose to use MPF please becareful.
Craig883

Tarpon Springs, FL

#9 Oct 1, 2011
Got to www.PureUltraMolly.com
They say its the next generation suppose to be stronger, last longer!
Plslisten

Long Beach, CA

#10 Oct 12, 2011
Stay away...do not use mpf!...you will regret it...it f'd my life up...go smoke weed, get drunk or even get some real ecstasy.....but just dont mess with mpf.....you will regret it for the rest of your life...
noahandanimals

Piedmont, SC

#12 Dec 24, 2011
Good Gods.....can I please get rid of this headache that I've had 10 minutes after taking this stuff....never again.
brasovankin

Plainsboro, NJ

#13 Dec 28, 2011
very important to feed your plants. then again what do i know? i dont even feed my cat who pisses and poops everywher.e i also leave my poopy underwear everywhere and only take showers when i have a court date. lost my cab job cause too many folks complained. dirty houses on 3100 block of aramingo ave rule
brasovankin

Plainsboro, NJ

#14 Dec 28, 2011
rose took my kid away and she is on crack

Since: Jan 12

Ballston Spa, NY

#15 May 18, 2012
BEWARE wrote:
DO NOT USE MOLLY PLANT FOOD OR BATH SALTANY TYPE OPF FEEL GOOD HERBS.They are great at first. I ended up in an inpatient phych cnenter over Molly Plant Food. It's sad what a company will do for a dollar. Don't mention the dangers. These items are sold legally at local gas stations.
NO JOKE! I too ended up in a psyche ward for a week using "plant food" aka mdpv….
i thought everyone was out to get me… even my own family! i called the cops cause
i thought people broke in my house and were hiding in the heating ducts and between
walls…. they hand cuffed me and sent my to the hospital and thought i was schizophrenic
until they realized i was just under the influence of that shit and up for 5 days. was cool the
first day but quickly went downhill after that! my girl though i snapped and lost my mind.
she was scared for me to come back home as was i cause even when i sobered up it was very
difficult determining what was real and what my mind convinced me was real.
Witty

Morrisville, PA

#16 Mar 3, 2013
I live in morrisville. I can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions???
deathroll

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Apr 27, 2013
pureultratsunami
anyone in ne philly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bathroom Boyz (Sep '08) Wed Stay away 28
Pop tax silly sin tax on a drink Wed Just sayin though 3
News Torn families of Cambodian refugees deported fr... Jun 28 wild child 8
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Jun 27 Jim 776
Obama BRIBES Senator Sanders to drop out of Rac... Jun 26 voteJillSteinPres... 5
Someone wanna cuddle? Jun 26 Merc 1
Looking for Michael Jun 26 IN Town Hunter 2

Philadelphia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philadelphia Mortgages