Review of Cherry Hill Auto Sales (NJ)...

Review of Cherry Hill Auto Sales (NJ) & Steve Pressman

Posted in the Philadelphia Forum

zealousagenda

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 31, 2009
I'm considering to purchase a pre-owned vehicle from Cherry Hill Auto Sales in Cherry Hill, NJ, and a person named Steven Pressman in particular. Neither Pressman nor him company have much of an online presence, with no substantive and credible reviews of the service and sales experience by past customers.

If you have experience with Cherry Hill Auto Sales, please share your thoughts here. Your time is appreciated.
John Schachel

AOL

#2 Jun 17, 2009
Steve Pressman is a stand up guy, whom has many many years in the car business he is not the usual used car salesman. He is the owner of cherry hill auto sales and displays a upfront caring demeanor which is real as he truly cares about each deal and his customers satisfaction.
Dina

Glen Mills, PA

#3 Jul 13, 2009
Strangely enough, I'm in Phoenixville also and am considering buying a car there as well. Did you do it, and if so, how was your experience? We're going over there today, so if you have time to reply to my email djenney@yahoo.com, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
zealousagenda wrote:
I'm considering to purchase a pre-owned vehicle from Cherry Hill Auto Sales in Cherry Hill, NJ, and a person named Steven Pressman in particular. Neither Pressman nor him company have much of an online presence, with no substantive and credible reviews of the service and sales experience by past customers.
If you have experience with Cherry Hill Auto Sales, please share your thoughts here. Your time is appreciated.
Oliver

West Orange, NJ

#4 Mar 5, 2010
Please beware of doing business with Cherry Hill Auto Sales. Steve Pressman is dishonest and clearly has a chip on his shoulders. I asked to test drive a car while in my suit and tie and I was met with an attitute and the words "trust me" thrown around several times. I mistakenly ended up buying the car and it died several weeks later. The exact part that he said "trust me" on was the part that did me in. I had to pay an additional $1,013.17 to fix. The selection and customer service lack.
alex

Wilmington, DE

#5 Mar 27, 2010
Steve went out of his way to make me feel like he cared ..suprisinly he does .he went out of hisway and spent most of the day making sure everything was to my satisfacory .Thanks Steve We'll be sending our family and freinds to you
Alex and Ginger
Erocks

Lansdale, PA

#6 Aug 11, 2011
I did not buy a car there ultimately, but he seems like a straight-shooter. He buys from local dealers, not auctions. I don't think he puts any more money into a car than he absolutely has to and pushes the warranty.
unhappy buyer

Washington, MI

#7 Mar 26, 2012
I purchased 2 cars from Steve. My first one I had no trouble with. The second one cannot even pass inspection. I have continued to try to work it out with him, but he has shut the door on me. Now I am stuck with a $3500 lawn ornament.
Another Unhappy buyer

Woodbury, NJ

#8 May 19, 2012
Lets just put it this way... I'm gonna have to sue him.. Made stories up.. Hesa used car salesman.
Jane Tysdale

United States

#9 May 19, 2012
Is this the same man who was caught hiding in the men's locker room with a video camera at the YMCA?
Daddy Dearest

Vincentown, NJ

#10 Aug 6, 2012
John Schachel wrote:
Steve Pressman is a stand up guy, whom has many many years in the car business he is not the usual used car salesman. He is the owner of cherry hill auto sales and displays a upfront caring demeanor which is real as he truly cares about each deal and his customers satisfaction.
I am his Dad,and he made me post this or he was going to take my car away
JPS

Darby, PA

#11 Sep 16, 2012
I just bought a 1978 Chevrolet "Caprice" there. Wow, what a deal !

White-wall tires!
FM radio!
Power-glide 3-speed AUTOMATIC transmission!
"Flow-Thru" ventilation!
8-track tape player!
fender skirts!
fuzzy dice !

Ralph Shoppie

Wilmington, DE

#13 Apr 1, 2016
I would not buy a car from this place.The owner is untrustworthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ACME Markets CLOSING many stores (Apr '17) Jan 18 Jim KK Perkins 11
ACME Markets to dump Society Hill store afterall! (Nov '16) Jan 18 BREAKING NEWS 17
News St. Katharine Drexel shrine estate under contra... Jan 17 Gray Ghost 4
News Actually, the most insane thing about 'stable g... Jan 14 Poster Child for ... 2
organ harvesting stay alert Jan 13 alalfono 30
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Jan 12 tom 946
perc 30s in philly and new jersey and new york (May '11) Jan 10 immaplayinyourface 22

Philadelphia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philadelphia Mortgages