BarkBark

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Hey Vick you murdering POS - welcome to Arizona where we love our animals. Nothing better than seeing Vick the Murderer knocked on his butt again and again. Loser!
MUSLIM SCUM

Norristown, PA

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Philadelphia loves animals too, a-hole! Dig a hole in that desert of yours and bury your ignorant a**! Or do you need one of these Philly Guineas to drive out there and do it for you?
House Rules

Morgantown, PA

#3 Sep 23, 2012
You Filly guineas should drive out there and do it, you guys are bad asses, and everyone in America is afraid of you.
BarkBark

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Send as many Philly Guineas as you want - we'll make them cry and wet themselves and send them home to worship Vick the Murdering POS. Philly is another word for loser.
Arab Rage

Ardsley, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2012
MUSLIM SCUM wrote:
Philadelphia loves animals too, a-hole! Dig a hole in that desert of yours and bury your ignorant a**! Or do you need one of these Philly Guineas to drive out there and do it for you?
You are typical blue collar white trash for Philadelphia. Low class OxyContin addicted uneducated white trash.
MUSLIM SCUM

Norristown, PA

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Give me the address homeboy. Meet me some mothafukenwhere bi*ch. You got a problem come get some bi*ch!
BarkBark

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Sep 26, 2012
MUSLIM SCUM wrote:
Give me the address homeboy. Meet me some mothafukenwhere bi*ch. You got a problem come get some bi*ch!
You're too studid to find your way here and even if you did I'd feel bad making you cry. Better stay close to your boyfriend.
MUSLIM SCUM

Norristown, PA

#11 Sep 27, 2012
BarkBark wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too studid to find your way here and even if you did I'd feel bad making you cry. Better stay close to your boyfriend.
You aint the only one with the keys to the gym homeboy. I put 450 pounds on my back, now what the f**k you gonna do?! I got my clip in, how bout yours?
BarkBark

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Hey! Thought I'd stop back in and remind you all what a low life piece of garbage Vick is. And in case you missed the last post, Muslim Scum says he has his hair clip in and will let guys up to 450 pounds ride him from behind.
MUSLIM SCUM

Norristown, PA

#14 Oct 6, 2012
Gimme the address, Homeboy. I'll put a bullet in your bi*ch a$$!
Arab Rage

Springfield, NJ

#15 Oct 6, 2012
MUSLIM SCUM wrote:
Gimme the address, Homeboy. I'll put a bullet in your bi*ch a$$!
You sock cucks for drug money. STFU you pale white trash scumbag from the river wards... Punk...
MUSLIM SCUM

Norristown, PA

#16 Oct 6, 2012
Gimme the address homeboy! My whole family on the police force. You think they give a f*ck what I do to you!? Gimme the f*ckin address!
Arab Rage

Springfield, NJ

#17 Oct 6, 2012
MUSLIM SCUM wrote:
Gimme the address homeboy! My whole family on the police force. You think they give a f*ck what I do to you!? Gimme the f*ckin address!
Your whole family pins you down and buttphux you. You are a worthless loser. Go take some painkillers and let your pickup truck idle in a closed garage with you in it.
MUSLIM SCUM

Norristown, PA

#18 Oct 7, 2012
Arab Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whole family pins you down and buttphux you. You are a worthless loser. Go take some painkillers and let your pickup truck idle in a closed garage with you in it.
Haha! That sounds like me! I told you, all you gotta do is gimme the address. You ain't the only one with keys to the gym, homeboy!
BarkBark

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Oct 7, 2012
I'm starting to think that Muslim Scum is a pre-op tranny. You one of them "she-males" are you M.S.? Oh yeah, and Vick is still a waste of good oxygen.
Simple Man

United States

#21 Oct 14, 2012
Everyone knows that the ONLY team in PA. Is the Steelers!
And they have a lot better QB than that POS from Philly ever could be!
Bobby Boucher

Columbus, GA

#22 Oct 14, 2012
I watch the Eagles and Mike Vick and I see him making the same mistakes still on the field that he did when he used to be a Falcon
He's a great "athlete" , he just doesn't think fast enough.
BarkBark

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Oct 14, 2012
Did Vick win today? No? Guess he proves AGAIN that he is a loser. Dog murdering waste of oxygen is all he will ever be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Time for Smoke-Free? Trend gains momentum in Ce... (Feb '07) 12 hr BigFrankGFY 6
Review: Bathroom Boyz (Sep '08) Wed Stay away 28
Pop tax silly sin tax on a drink Wed Just sayin though 3
News Torn families of Cambodian refugees deported fr... Jun 28 wild child 8
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Jun 27 Jim 776
Obama BRIBES Senator Sanders to drop out of Rac... Jun 26 voteJillSteinPres... 5
Someone wanna cuddle? Jun 26 Merc 1

Philadelphia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philadelphia Mortgages