Are black men more 'well endowed" than white men?

Created by Bling on Dec 4, 2008

142 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, it is factual

No, an absolute lie

Not sure

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“"Diamonds are a girl's BFF"”

Since: Sep 08

...especially on 5" stilettos

#1 Dec 4, 2008
I had to laugh because this was a hot topic in work today (and NO, I didn't start the conversation in work, thank you). What do you think? Rumor or is there truth to it? I've always heard there is a whole lot of truth to this. But, it's not a topic I personally would bring up around the water cooler if you know what I mean.
Edison

Medford, NJ

#2 Dec 4, 2008
What is this, some desperate cry for affection?

#3 Dec 5, 2008
Edison wrote:
It was a conversation in work. Don't you read, Edison? Never seen a man with so many issues.
EL Kabong

Madison, NJ

#4 Dec 5, 2008
Edison wrote:
as opposed to your desperate cries for attention.

#5 Dec 5, 2008
EL Kabong wrote:
<quoted text>
as opposed to your desperate cries for attention.
He's feeling left out of our circle, El.
EL Kabong

Madison, NJ

#6 Dec 5, 2008
Bling wrote:
<quoted text>
He's feeling left out of our circle, El.
Looks like he was busy last night. His cub scout meeting must have been cancelled.

#7 Dec 5, 2008
EL Kabong wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he was busy last night. His cub scout meeting must have been cancelled.
And I heard he bailed on his ceramic class and crochet circle, too.

Since: Aug 08

Kennett Square

#8 Dec 5, 2008
From the content of these posts, it seems that Bling has all the info she needs to answer her question.

#9 Dec 5, 2008
Lo mas chingon wrote:
From the content of these posts, it seems that Bling has all the info she needs to answer her question.
And how's that, Lo Mas? No one has answered the question. Maybe you are the man to put the rumors to rest then?

Since: Aug 08

Kennett Square

#10 Dec 5, 2008
Bling wrote:
<quoted text>
And how's that, Lo Mas? No one has answered the question. Maybe you are the man to put the rumors to rest then?
Your sarcasm detector needs adjusting!

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Vincentown, NJ

#11 Dec 5, 2008
Bling wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a conversation in work. Don't you read, Edison? Never seen a man with so many issues.
I first read that as, "a man with so many inches."
Edison

Medford, NJ

#12 Dec 6, 2008
writewingproxycontin wrote:
<quoted text>
I first read that as, "a man with so many inches."
many is right...heh, heh

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

In Utero (originally)

#13 Dec 7, 2008
Bling wrote:
I had to laugh because this was a hot topic in work today (and NO, I didn't start the conversation in work, thank you). What do you think? Rumor or is there truth to it? I've always heard there is a whole lot of truth to this. But, it's not a topic I personally would bring up around the water cooler if you know what I mean.
I can't say that I've been intimate with a black man; however, I've only had one "addiction" and he was white (Irish-German) who was very well endowed & knew what he was doing. Very much familiar with Kama Sutra too. Hence, the addiction. I think it's more important that guys know how to work with what they were blessed with and build stamina. If they can do that, and remember that foreplay is half the battle... I'm sure they'll leave their partner satisfied! JMHO Sorry if I shocked you all with my candor, but I have no inhibitions! ;-)
Edison

Medford, NJ

#14 Dec 7, 2008
Sarcastic Bombastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say that I've been intimate with a black man; however, I've only had one "addiction" and he was white (Irish-German) who was very well endowed & knew what he was doing. Very much familiar with Kama Sutra too. Hence, the addiction. I think it's more important that guys know how to work with what they were blessed with and build stamina. If they can do that, and remember that foreplay is half the battle... I'm sure they'll leave their partner satisfied! JMHO Sorry if I shocked you all with my candor, but I have no inhibitions! ;-)
what is this a therapy session for you and bling? tell your shrinks,. we don't want to hear about your fantasies and conducts

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

In Utero (originally)

#15 Dec 7, 2008
Edison wrote:
<quoted text>
what is this a therapy session for you and bling? tell your shrinks,. we don't want to hear about your fantasies and conducts
Sounds like you have issues & inhibitions. So stop projecting & seek the help of a therapist. Nobody has you visiting this forum. That's by your choice & you already knew the topic since your 1st visit. Grow up!

The many inches you claim to have on #12 is the space between your ears & the vastness of nothing in between!

Touché! Booyah! & Burn!
EL Kabong

United States

#16 Dec 8, 2008
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have issues & inhibitions. So stop projecting & seek the help of a therapist. Nobody has you visiting this forum. That's by your choice & you already knew the topic since your 1st visit. Grow up!
The many inches you claim to have on #12 is the space between your ears & the vastness of nothing in between!
Touché! Booyah! & Burn!
Nice!

#17 Dec 8, 2008
<quoted text>
Touché! Booyah! & Burn!
Girl, I knew we would get along famously from the moment we started chatting ;) No inhibitions here either. I'm tired of women feeling like they have to dance around the issue of sexuality. To me, it's an awesome subject and even though Edison has issues with me posting this, I can care less! And I don't lack in that area either! Kama Sutra - I believe Sting is into that, too. Would love to learn more about that. It must be fascinating. And you were lucky enough to have a guy that studied it!

#18 Dec 8, 2008
Lo mas chingon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sarcasm detector needs adjusting!
LOL...um, I was being sarcastic to you, dear ;) You and I have no problem in this kind of area - meaning discussing something sexual. You are another person who definately has no inhibitions. Maybe you can teach Edision a thing or two.
EL Kabong

Madison, NJ

#19 Dec 8, 2008
Can you guys talk to my wife?

#20 Dec 8, 2008
EL Kabong wrote:
Can you guys talk to my wife?
Maybe we can sign her up for a Kama Sutra class. I'll join with her so she won't be so uncomfortable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims (SEPTA ads) 3 hr Holotta Wytrache 4
Shirleen Allicot leaving Philly. Was she...? 3 hr Holotta Wytrache 7
New Jersey Man Heading Back To Prison For Secon... 3 hr Holotta Wytrache 2
News FBI To Join Amtrak Wreck Probe After Reports Th... 3 hr Holotta Wytrache 13
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Sun Eno Otu 633
News Police: 4 charged after N. Phila. vigil turns v... Sat Eno Otu 2
News LGBTs have moved into the mainstream May 21 ABM1977 3
More from around the web

Philadelphia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]