Philadelphia denies Mitt revolutionar...

Philadelphia denies Mitt revolutionary win

There are 22 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Nov 11, 2012, titled Philadelphia denies Mitt revolutionary win. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

Maybe the most amazing thing about President Barack Obama's victory in Pennsylvania is that he won with fewer votes and posted smaller percentages in almost every county than in 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
teuphel hunden 0311

Hamlin, WV

#24 Nov 16, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
There were precincts in '08 where Mcblame didn't get a single vote, either. In Illinois and Atlanta. Posting links to sites like bullshitmountainnews doesn't help your argument.
hahahahahahahahaha
and thinking you are cute by mixing a word with a name, then mentioning bullshitmountainnew about 5 times, then making a reference to kleenex and calling someone a baby a few times, then hahahahahahahaha at the bottome of each post that are indistinguishable from one another is helping your argument. you realize you sound like a 4 year old don't you? petty and childish. everyone knows that there was rampant fraud in this election. common twits like yourself are the ones who were more than likely involved and laughing about it. must feel good to know that your candidate was only able to win by having a multitude of crooks, cheats and frauds on his side. eventually the eyes of you and your fellow fools will be opened to the fact that all of the social parasites are eventually going to suck dry the government titty. and when all of those people that depend on the government for their livlihood; welfare, ssi, housing assistance, food stamps, medicare, are going to be up turd creek without a paddle in a leaky boat. personally i can't wait for the purging. i want my country back.
iseedeadpeople

Pottstown, PA

#25 Nov 19, 2012
Prime example of non citizen voter fraud.

The cause moter-voter laws that allow registration at the time the drivers license is obtained.

&fe ature=related

Not only do you have non citizen voter fraud this is probably how non resident voter fraud is committed. Do voter registration offices check residency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philly Harm Reduction 6.5 4 min NYJunkie 6,764
ACME Markets CLOSING 10th & Reed, also 4 hr Jennifer Colligas... 5
need a loan 5 hr Tony G 3
nursing home lawsuit Fri charles 1
News Resolved in Philadelphia: Even undocumented imm... Fri ICE MAN 1
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Fri Lehigh U 867
News CAIR To Bring Its Message Of Illiberal Islamism... Apr 25 Gayber Hood 4

Philadelphia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philadelphia Mortgages