Pa. man allegedly threatens snow plow...

Pa. man allegedly threatens snow plow driver

There are 11 comments on the ABC 27 story from Feb 10, 2014, titled Pa. man allegedly threatens snow plow driver. In it, ABC 27 reports that:

An eastern Pennsylvania barber is on trial for homicide and other charges in the beating death of another barber who worked in the same shop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 27.

NoWayFastEddie

Pottstown, PA

#1 Feb 14, 2014
That man is lucky that property owner only pointed a gun at his head for ILLEGALLY dumping debris on his private property along with impairing his ability to get in and out of his own driveway.

These private contractor snow plowers and amateurs need much more scrutiny from the departments of contractors licenses and permits and the police because the amateur snow removers dump their customers debris on to public streets and other's private property. Even if their customers are demanding they "get rid of their snow" the amateur snow removal contractor needs to tell that customer it is ILLEGAL to place removed snow onto public streets or private property.

I think this guy could even claim self defense since the other guy arguing with you has a truck and snow plow blade for a weapon. I would've gotten the guys license number or followed him to next job and video him ILLEGALLY dumping his customer's snow on to public streets or private property.

YOUR SNOW IS NOT SOMEBODY ELSE'S PROBLEM
NoWayFastEddie

Pottstown, PA

#2 Feb 14, 2014
Apparently this driver is saying he "accidentally" put snow on the man's driveway.

Now judging from what I have seen in amateur hack snow plower world is the most snow plowers are ignorant and lazy along with over promising their customers by saying they will get rid of ALL the snow.

"accidently" - LMAO
NoWayFastEddie

Pottstown, PA

#3 Mar 3, 2014
Here we go again. Another chance for ignorant hack snow plow drivers to ILLEGALLY dump debris on public streets and someone else's property.

State and municipal officials need to make public announcements about not dumping snow onto public streets and/or some else's private property. Time for tickets and fines or this will wind up like the savies wars.
Holotta Wytrache

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 3, 2014
NoWayFastEddie wrote:
Here we go again. Another chance for ignorant hack snow plow drivers to ILLEGALLY dump debris on public streets and someone else's property.
State and municipal officials need to make public announcements about not dumping snow onto public streets and/or some else's private property. Time for tickets and fines or this will wind up like the savies wars.
These guys are white trash, so they're just going to spend the plow money on OxyContin anyway.
official borough snowplow

Reading, PA

#5 Mar 3, 2014
NoWayFastEddie wrote:
Do you mean the borough snowplower that came down my alley and pushed all the grunge from the alley onto my property . Not the first time . These are professional buttholes
official borough snowplow

Reading, PA

#6 Mar 3, 2014
Heva Hava plow driver . ya aint much if ya aint dutch
NoWayFastEddie

Pottstown, PA

#7 Mar 3, 2014
official borough snowplow wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the borough snowplower that came down my alley and pushed all the grunge from the alley onto my property . Not the first time . These are professional buttholes
Butthole is right. Sounds like someone pulled a favor to get an alley done. Funny you mention grunge. The local yocal amateur hack not only is dumping somebody else's snow on public streets and other's property he damaged his customers driveway plowing up asphalt plowing that into the street. Now you have loose stones grinding up the street like sand paper on glass. The public literally has to pay for these buttholes with tax dollars. They are basically a subsidized business with taxes being spent to clean up and do repairs after them.

People: YOUR SNOW IS YOUR PROBLEM. Pay a contractor to ILLEGALLY dump does not absolve you of responsibility.
NoWayFastEddie

Pottstown, PA

#8 Mar 3, 2014
New Jersey community fining owners and contractors who illegally plow snow into the streets.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/248245401_Rid...

We have a local bank that has piled 2 parking spaces of snow 10 ft high next to parking meters which takes away revenue and parking spaces for other businesses in the area.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#9 Mar 4, 2014
Bunch of whining sissies...
official snowplow

Reading, PA

#10 Mar 5, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Bunch of whining sissies...
That they are ." Do you know how hard it is to change the direction of the plow so I don't put it on your property " .

I couldn't answer the jerk , cause all you had to do was move a hydraulic lever.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#11 May 8, 2014
Hello.

*BEWARE of Inter County Rental Referrals & Angela Fusselman*

I'm way way off topic, I know. But just in case some possible future victim may stumble upon this forum, I am placing a *warning to PA residents here*(or nearby) in hopes of preventing them from getting scammed. My intention was not to salt up your spot. Please accept my apology in advance but I feel it is nessessary to get the word out. Take care.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-chester-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats will meet in a city of great economic... 28 min bozo 3
News The dream dies hard for the Bernie Or Bust crow... 29 min Samu 37
Stop worshipping a false God 39 min Samu 2
News Seth Meyers on Bernie or Bust: "be quiet" 1 hr Captain Yesterday 1
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 1 hr Jason 21
News Kelly Clarkson Defends First Lady Michelle Obam... 1 hr pure water 2
News Democratic chief Wasserman Schultz quits amid S... 2 hr Evelyn 66

Philadelphia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance