Freed Australian hostage's family seeks justice

Mar 24, 2013 Full story: Clover Herald

Relatives of a freed Australian hostage say they want the Filipino kidnappers who kept him in jungle captivity for 15 months captured and punished.

Read more
Nap Aguado

Quezon City, Philippines

#1 Mar 24, 2013
I have a strong suspicion the kidnappers were not the Abus group in and around the area. The Abus is a big time syndicate that does not keep their captives for so long and feeds them well. Some local people must have kept the captive in the Jungle and did not have the food to keep him healthy. The government ought to hunt them down and hang them if possible. We have to set an example of discipline with people like them. Hang them, display them and bury them.....enough of "kid gloves treatment" with criminals especially kidnappers and killers. They are animals, not human beings.
phil

UK

#2 Apr 12, 2013
me and my wife think family was involved
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#3 Apr 15, 2013
phil wrote:
me and my wife think family was involved
the smart money is on the wife and the police chief and his flunkies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Mindanao, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seven people ate dogmeat, got rabies by eating ... Mar 18 Jim 1
News Call center opens in Zamboanga City (Aug '09) Jan '15 Hudson 43
laptop review Jan '15 Yeo 1
News Zamboanga's new archbishop and his new pastoral... (May '14) Nov '14 ELIAS IBARRA 23
News DoT eyes other international airports as entry ... Oct '14 MIKE TORRES 1
News Number of incest cases in Philippines increasing (Nov '10) Oct '14 I_am_Belisarius 162
News Build restrooms for tourists, gov't urged (Sep '14) Sep '14 I_am_Belisarius 8
More from around the web