Former Yuman dies in hospital in Philippines

Apr 29, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yuma Sun

Thomas Hunt, formerly of Yuma, died Sunday morning in a hospital in the Philippines.

Comments
1 - 20 of 219 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2012
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
shenbauer

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

Judged:

i have been following this issue since it started. i just amazed how the report was so platonic well in fact the story with mr. hunt was so heartbreaking in a sense that it touches peoples heart all over the world. you can read everything here how this man situation touches good peoples heart and lives http://zinkhome.net/tomhunt/tomhunt.html
about his "WIFE" is so selfish and have the nerve to tell the yumasun that she wants "THEM" to bring her husband back yah right! they already pay for the medications and so forth using their own money while the wife useS mr.hunt Social security money for herself!!! janelaze the so called wife stated that he will truly miss her husband that she never visited in the hospital WHEN MR. HUNT IS STILL ALIVE!! in the philippines but rather moved in with her boyfriend albert dermott, you know what you should change your name now because you dont deserve to be using the HUNT last name, why dont you use your bf's last name it fits you the best make it JANELAZE DEMON i mean DERMOTT!!!
Albert Dermott

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

Please Please Please anybody, somebody tell me where anyone has any type of proof that Janelaze used or misused the SS funds of Thomas Hunt. All I have heard is nothing more than guess work and gossip.
Elmer

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

Shenbauer: As far as I know, no one has ever said that Mrs. Hunt took all his Social Security for herself. There has been no proof that she has ever used any of his SSN since he flew to Cagayan de Oro.

Albert,

You know what? I agree that it is just speculation, or guesswork, and gossip to say that Janelaze took any of Tom's Social Security money, or misused the funds or spent the money for herself.

Plus, if it was a joint account.. how could it be considered stealing from the account?

You made the offer to show me the bank statements when you first came on the scene back about April 12th, but you never followed through on that offer. And to be fair, I did not take you up on the offer then, because I didn't trust meeting with you, after the person you claimed to be your friend (Ryancrisp)had threatened me saying you may use any means up to and including violence to protect Janelaze.

But, you could have mailed me the copies of the statements.

But, to everyone reading this, I will add... Not getting the statements into my hands, DOES NOT mean Janelaze is guilty of taking any of Tom Hunt's SS money.

I think the major problem that people have regarding Janelaze and the SS money, is the fact that Tom's SS was about $1000/month (about 50,000 pesos) and it appeared that not all of those funds were getting to Tom in February and March.

Tom could have been released from the hospital at the end of January. His hospital bill was about 25,000 pesos. Philippine hospital policy is that a patient is not permitted to leave until their hospital bill is paid.

His SS money on February 1st (50,000 pesos?)should have been enough to pay his hospital bill(25,000pesos?), so he could leave the hospital. If he had the money to leave the hospital in February, he could have flown back to Phoenix before he got sick again in March, and then gotten proper medical care and probably would still be alive today.

I am not saying Janelaze took any of his SS money. I am not saying her family in the Philippines took the money. But, a good many people do not understand why Tom Hunt could not leave the hospital at the end of January... or by February 1st at the latest. A lot of people wonder what happened to the money, and so they speculate...

Why not let me see and photocopy the bank statements?. I would be the first to go online and defend Janelaze in regards to the SS money.

My purpose of the Thomas Hunt Situation web pages has never been to impugn or malign Janelaze or Albert Dermott. The only purpose of the website was to promote awareness of Thomas Hunt's unfortunate situation, to hopefully move people to donate money to help him while in the Cagayan de Oro hospital and to bring him back to the United States for proper medical care. Period. To
accomplish that I posted all the emails on the topic that I received. If any of those emails falsely accuse Janelaze of stealing, that is unfortunate. Perhaps, I will consider editing those emails or completely removing them..

But, in addition, why not go even further?

Let me see the bank statements like you offered back in April. Just mail them to me. I will go online and promote Janelaze innocence and state that she never used any of his Social Security money. But, I would have to see Tom's checking account statements and the western union receipts. I do not knowingly or intentionally lie. I don't want to make false statements on either side of the argument.

Until then, I will agree with you. There has been no proof that Janelaze took any of Tom Hunt's SS money.
shenbauer

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

Albert Dermott wrote:
Please Please Please anybody, somebody tell me where anyone has any type of proof that Janelaze used or misused the SS funds of Thomas Hunt. All I have heard is nothing more than guess work and gossip.

mr albert dermott, stop being so defensive about the SS money, say if is just a gossip, if it is not true why care? how come it affect you so much? who are you anyways? a concern citizen? trying to protect a grieving wife? or you are just as guilty as janelaze? you are such a manipulator, stop giving a big issue about the SS money, you are just trying to reroute the issue of INFIDELITY/BETRAYAL here, i wrote too many bad things on my first post far more worst than using mr. hunt SS money for her personal use, how come you only give a comment on that part?

i am a filipina married to a white american, and we are following this issue for over a month now hoping and praying that this will come to a happy ending that the guilty be punish! i told my husband that as a filipina wife i am so disgraced for what janelaze did to his late husband, and you know what my husband said? he said not shame on you, shame on us!! i asked him why? he said..well...there is a bewitched filipina who betrayed/used her poor husband 'til the day he died (IN PAIN) is still on the loose and you know why? because there is a white american who tolerates her and protect her evil doings and that is far more disgrace than janelaze doing, my husband said!

to elmer, i am sorry about the SS money, yes i must admit there is no proof, but its just an annotation on what i was trying to deliver here, but i dont think i need to give them the benefit of the doubt and hear the other side of the story when it comes to BETRAYAL AND INFIDELITY...I STILL BELIEVE THAT ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS....
Elmer

Parkville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Judged:

Shenbauer,

No problem. No big deal about there not being proof.

In a lot of people's minds, Janelaze allegedly took some of Tom's SS money, and most of those people also allege that Albert had his hands in on the SS money.

When Albert came bursting on the scene back around April 12th, instead of being concerned about Tom... he was more concerned about defending himself, and accusing me of saying he took some of Tom's money. Of course, I never said that.. and at least up to that point, no one else had said that either... but he twisted people's words....(he's good at twisting and manipulating and BS) and said that was what was said.

Well, he was WRONG. No one had said that. Since, then, a lot of people have alleged all over the internet, that he had a hand in the SS money.

But, again. There is no proof Albert took any of Tom's SS money. There is no proof Janelaze took any money. There is also no proof that she and/or he did not take any of Tom's money.

All, we know is that the numbers.. in dollars or pesos... did not add up. According to Janelaze family.. the amount they said they received, in February, March, and April, was far less than the amount of Tom Hunt's SS monthly allotment (plus tax refund in April). Tom's hospital bill on Feb. 1st was about 25,000 pesos, and SS check was about 48,000 pesos.. but yet there was not enough to pay his hospital bill for him to be released from the hospital.

I don't know what to believe.. other than that last paragraph is true. So, I guess, we will just let those facts in the last paragraph stand alone.

Albert, can twist things and BS all he wants.. that is his specialty.. but those facts - in the previous paragraph - are the facts. If he wants people to know the truth about what happened with Tom's social security money... he can mail me the bank statements and western union receipts.

BTW, Shenbauer... who are you? You can email me.

http://zinkhome.net/tomhunt
Albert

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Elmer,

The offer still stands for you to meet me to see the documents. You have my number give me a call.
shenbauer wrote:
<quoted text>
mr albert dermott, stop being so defensive about the SS money, say if is just a gossip, if it is not true why care? how come it affect you so much? who are you anyways? a concern citizen? trying to protect a grieving wife? or you are just as guilty as janelaze? you are such a manipulator, stop giving a big issue about the SS money, you are just trying to reroute the issue of INFIDELITY/BETRAYAL here, i wrote too many bad things on my first post far more worst than using mr. hunt SS money for her personal use, how come you only give a comment on that part?
i am a filipina married to a white american, and we are following this issue for over a month now hoping and praying that this will come to a happy ending that the guilty be punish! i told my husband that as a filipina wife i am so disgraced for what janelaze did to his late husband, and you know what my husband said? he said not shame on you, shame on us!! i asked him why? he said..well...there is a bewitched filipina who betrayed/used her poor husband 'til the day he died (IN PAIN) is still on the loose and you know why? because there is a white american who tolerates her and protect her evil doings and that is far more disgrace than janelaze doing, my husband said!
to elmer, i am sorry about the SS money, yes i must admit there is no proof, but its just an annotation on what i was trying to deliver here, but i dont think i need to give them the benefit of the doubt and hear the other side of the story when it comes to BETRAYAL AND INFIDELITY...I STILL BELIEVE THAT ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS....
Albert

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Judged:

Shen,

Here are your answers.
When you said she wants them to bring him back she was not talking about the EXPATS as people seem to think. She was talking about the State Dept. who at the time were involved in the matter.

She did not go to the Philippines to see him in the hospital because if she left the country she would be denied reentry. Say what you want about this but I have read the letter from USCIS.

Now you want to attack me verbally well here's some back at you. MAIL ORDER brides are nothing more than prositutes. You have sold your ass for a greencard just like she did. But unlike you she saw past having a sugardaddy and giving it up for a greecard.

Yeah how do you feel now, just like a prositute.
shenbauer wrote:
<quoted text>
Russ

Pasay City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Albert. How many times did Janelaze visit you before Tom left for Cagayan de Oro? You kept sending her back to Tom, so she could get more of Tom's money. Wouldn't that make you no better than a pimp? How does that feel, weasel?
Russ

Pasay City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Very interesting archive, Albert. Aug.2008:

http://74.125.155.132/search?q =cache:_DfD6KN6vbIJ:profile.my space.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseacti on%3Duser.viewProfile%26friend ID%3D407456298+janelaze+myspac e&cd=3&hl=en&ct=cl nk&gl=us&client=firefo x-a
fernando poor

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

She did not go to the Philippines to see him in the hospital because if she left the country she would be denied reentry. Say what you want about this but I have read the letter from USCIS.
Better try another one than that excuse it don't fly. She "could" leave even without her 'Green Card' and legally be able to reeenter the states. By getting a letter from Homeland at the Embassy in Manila that a visa had been given. My sister was in the U.S.A for 5 months when her mother died and was able to come an go back with no problems and the letter which she did get from Homeland they didn't even look at in New York. so try another excuse Dermott. I think the reason is she didn't want to leave you and HIS money
Filipino at Heart

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Russ,

Here is that archive page again.. http://74.125.155.132/search?q =cache:_DfD6KN6vbIJ:profile.my space.com/index.cfm?fuseaction =user.viewProfile&friendID =407456298

Anyone trying to view that.. if it is broken with spaces in the url.. just remove the spaces and connect the separated piece of the url.
Filipino at Heart

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Russ,

Here is that archive page again.. http://74.125.155.132/search?q =cache:_DfD6KN6vbIJ:profile.my space.com/index.cfm?fuseaction =user.viewProfile&friendID =407456298

Anyone trying to view that.. if it is broken with spaces in the url.. just remove the spaces and connect the separated pieces.
Filipino at Heart

Feasterville Trevose, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Albert you are such a liar. Maybe Janelaze can add that song to her Imeem playlist.

It describes both of you perfectly. Three Dog Night, "LIAR!"

Well, at least it describes, Janelaze to a T. Even if just the title describes you: L-I-A-R !
Elmer

Parkville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Hey Albert.. Reality check.

I second Filipino's message. You are a LIAR.
You read no such letter from USCIS stating that if Janelaze left the country she would be denied reentry. I second Filipino's message. You are a LIAR.

A 2 year green card and a one year extension of the 2 year green card authorizes an alien to work and also to leave and reenter the United States. Receiving a one year extension is normal. All 2 year green card holders apply for their "Removal of Conditions" to get their 10 year card within the last 3 months of their 2 year card. Since USCIS takes longer than 3 months to process the "Removal of Conditions," they virtually always issue a one year extension to everyone.

So that was nothing unusual. It is Standard Operating Procedure(or SOP since you like to BS with acronyms). Virtually all I-751 applicants get a one year extension of their 2 year card, which leaves them continued authorization to leave and reenter the country.

So, your BS just gets deeper... but sways none of us.

2nd point..

Let me get this straight -- You are calling your fiancee, Janelaze, the woman you have been having intimmate relations with and committing adultery with, for the past 2 years, since May 2007, a prostitute??

Wow? What does she think of that? hahahaha!

But, you are saying -- because unlike Shen, who you also call a prostitute, but who has remained fatihful to her husband and not cheated on him,-- that it okay, in Janelaze case because she looked past her sugardaddy, Thomas Hunt, and remaining faithful to him,-- looked past him, for you? To have a 2 year adulterous relationship with you?

Leave alone the shortsightedness and lack of morals on her part, but what does that say about you. What kind of crazy axxed reasoning is that? What anti-christian church taught you that? Is that the integrity and morality that you learned in your 3 year stint as an army private at Ft. Drum?
Elmer

Parkville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

By the way, Albert..

We believe what we believe regarding the SS money. We KNOW the numbers don't add up.

I don't need to meet you to "see" the documents. You need to provide the copies. That is, if you want to prove your point.

If you want to prove what you imply, that the bank statements and supposed western union statements indicate no use of Tom Hunt's money, then you need to provide me with copies of all the Chase Bank bank statements and western union receipts from June 2008-May 2009.

Email me... Mail them to me.

If not, so what?
Ray Palawan

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Albert,

That is udder Bullshit! Any one with a green card can leave the US for up to a year without it affecting their status. If fact, if there is a medical emergency or other circumstance you can request in writing an extension of up to 2 years.

Yes, the USCIS wants you to stay, but they understand that things pop up in an immigrant's former country as they concern their families.

I will not quote the law. You can look it up yourself. How do I know? Because I have been through this process with my loyal “asawa”.

By the way if she cheated on her husband what makes you think she won't cheat on and use you? Once a cheater always a cheater. Something to think about. Just a little advice, there are thousands more in the Philippines that are a lot better looking than what you been pictured with and they have never cheated on anyone.
Albert wrote:
Shen,
Here are your answers.
When you said she wants them to bring him back she was not talking about the EXPATS as people seem to think. She was talking about the State Dept. who at the time were involved in the matter.
Now you want to attack me verbally well here's some back at you. MAIL ORDER brides are nothing more than prositutes. You have sold your ass for a greencard just like she did. But unlike you she saw past having a sugardaddy and giving it up for a greecard.
<quoted text>
hoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Judged:

One reason she doesn't want to leave the US because SHE LIED ON HER ORIGINAL APPLICATION. Stating she had no children when she has a daughter in the Philippines.

These two scam artists have landed in deep shit. Let's hope their misdeeds come back to overwhelm them and they pay for their lying, adultery and callous treatment of Mr Thomas Hunt.
bikerdave

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Judged:

may the both of you rot in hell but not before you will taste the medicine I bet you dont leave her alone for a minute !Do you? cuz you know she will be with the next one! You are just a stepping stone.
Tom

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Judged:

Albert wrote:
Shen,
Here are your answers.
<quoted text>
It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

You really are quite juvenile.

If she was concerned about her husband a green card shouldn't matter. Especially since she told her husband they were planning to settle in the Philippines. Besides if she had provided proper care for her husband he could have gotten her another one when he recovered.

It is really quite unusual for ICE to deny the renewal of a green card unless there is evidence of fraud or wrong doing. Care to enlighten us on that?

So instead she abandoned her husband to die while she carried on an affair with a sleeze. Your only defense is to call people names? Please reread my first statement.
shenbauer

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Albert wrote:
Shen,
Here are your answers.
<quoted text>
My dear albert,

You are such an IDIOT! i dont need a sugar daddy or USE anybody for a greencard! and will you please visit the USCIS website, you will learn a lot from there, you keep on changing the topic, now its janelaze greencard, c'mon, people around the world knows the betrayal and infidelity you and janelaze did to thomas hunt, stop making stupid excuses and making up new issues here, people are not dumb like you! about the mail to order bride thing, im impressed, man! you are the expert there, i dont even know that they are prostitutes, and here you are saying that you know they are more than prostitute? wow!, so how many prostitute did you slept with besides your prostitute live in partner janelaze? but good for you admitting that janelaze didnt go back to the philippines to pay respect to the person she used and neglected, because as what you said she will be denied for reentry, atleast you know whats gonna happen to the people with evil doings!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Northern Mindanao, Philippines Discussions

Search the Northern Mindanao, Philippines Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic bishops, educators vow to strengthen p... Jul 9 ELIAS IBARRA 21
Which is the Philippines' best-planned city? Jul 9 ELIAS IBARRA 43
Other christian denominations: What they do on ... Jun 30 INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 20
butuan city, selling cytotec (Oct '10) Jun 27 wanna help u 46
Dispatcher shot dead in CDO Jun 26 Joe 1
Senators' plunder charges draw mixed reactions Jun 23 Crispin 6
Rice price increase Jun '14 de casco 2
•••
•••