Wedding Singer
Hicup

Daejeon, Korea

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Hi..anyone who knows a good local wedding singer in Iloilo City (Preferably male)? Could you please post the number or any contact address. or better yet send an email to [email protected] Thanks
Che24

Philippines

#2 Jul 7, 2010
Hi.
Good Day!
I know you are looking for a male singer but i am a female. I have bee a church choir member for 5 years. I've been singing responsorial psalms at the mass of Archbishop Lagdameo. I hope you can give me the chance to sing at your verymost special day. Thank you. You can contact me at 09071114593. I am from Iloilo.
Rain

Pasig, Philippines

#3 Oct 1, 2010
I'm a member of an acapella group based in Iloilo. I can even send you a sample of our songs if you like. We're 5 in the group, 3 girls and 2 guys in the group. Let me know if ur interested. Send me ur info thru here. thanks!
Belle

Suzuka, Japan

#5 Jul 16, 2012
Rain wrote:
I'm a member of an acapella group based in Iloilo. I can even send you a sample of our songs if you like. We're 5 in the group, 3 girls and 2 guys in the group. Let me know if ur interested. Send me ur info thru here. thanks!
Hi Rain. Do you still sing for weddings? Coz im looking for a group na kakanta sa wedding ng sis ko sa Oton.. Please send me e-mail about your group. This is my add. [email protected] Thanks..
Juven

Philippines

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Hi My name is Juven Colonia, im a local singer here in iloilo, I joined series of contest starting way back in 2006, was able to perform in Cuneta Astrodome., Recorded with synergy Records one song "Because I Love You" a revival from stevie B. Check Me out---- [email protected] or Juven Colonia. txt me or col me tnx. I also won POP FIESTA MUSIKA songwriting contest as the interpreter.----here's my number 09299663447. tnx Guys!! see yah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iloilo, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we offer loan at low interest rate of 3% (Nov '13) Mar '16 H0ney84 2
abortion in iloilo (May '10) Mar '16 Unknown 34
News Futura Homes to become a model for FLI projects Jan '16 fred 1
News Catholic devotees told: Medals, scapulars not m... (Jul '14) Jan '16 Catholic Girl 24
Workplace Diversity in IloIlo City Jan '16 ResearchIloIlo 1
iloilo comparisons (Jun '13) Dec '15 jake 2
Start YOUR journey to WEALTH NOW! (Aug '15) Aug '15 iceboxx 1
More from around the web