Hicup

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Hi..anyone who knows a good local wedding singer in Iloilo City (Preferably male)? Could you please post the number or any contact address. or better yet send an email to hicupc@yahoo.com. Thanks
Che24

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Hi.
Good Day!
I know you are looking for a male singer but i am a female. I have bee a church choir member for 5 years. I've been singing responsorial psalms at the mass of Archbishop Lagdameo. I hope you can give me the chance to sing at your verymost special day. Thank you. You can contact me at 09071114593. I am from Iloilo.
Rain

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

I'm a member of an acapella group based in Iloilo. I can even send you a sample of our songs if you like. We're 5 in the group, 3 girls and 2 guys in the group. Let me know if ur interested. Send me ur info thru here. thanks!
Belle

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Rain wrote:
I'm a member of an acapella group based in Iloilo. I can even send you a sample of our songs if you like. We're 5 in the group, 3 girls and 2 guys in the group. Let me know if ur interested. Send me ur info thru here. thanks!
Hi Rain. Do you still sing for weddings? Coz im looking for a group na kakanta sa wedding ng sis ko sa Oton.. Please send me e-mail about your group. This is my add. anabelle_ezpeleta@yahoo.com. Thanks..
Juven

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Hi My name is Juven Colonia, im a local singer here in iloilo, I joined series of contest starting way back in 2006, was able to perform in Cuneta Astrodome., Recorded with synergy Records one song "Because I Love You" a revival from stevie B. Check Me out---- Butz_fahrenheit@yahoo.com or Juven Colonia. txt me or col me tnx. I also won POP FIESTA MUSIKA songwriting contest as the interpreter.----here's my number 09299663447. tnx Guys!! see yah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Iloilo, Philippines Discussions

Search the Iloilo, Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Philippines' best-planned city? Apr 15 ELIAS IBARRA 24
ILOILO : Chinese passengers mob airline pilots ... Apr 7 I_am_Belisarius 48
LOOK: Miriam Defensor Santiago's graduation photo Mar 21 idiots united 2
Mindoro Announces First Nickel Production from ... Mar 21 fancy pants 6
S Five Inland resort! Feb '14 sheree mae asiddao 1
Mayor charged before Sandigan Feb '14 heressssss kenny 1
Feast of Sto. Nino all over the Philippines Jan '14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
•••
•••