The San Agustin Church in Intramuros

Mar 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sun-Star

WE SOMETIMES go through great lengths to visit basilicas and churches abroad, not realizing the wealth of heritage that is within our midst.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of190
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes, the Filipino people have inherited these negative wealth of heritage!!! Century-old edifices of the Roman Catholic Church were built on stolen lands!!! Just like the Vatican!!!

Not only were these built on stolen lands but these were built also through forced labor!!! The Roman Catholic priests who were administering the construction of these structures had caused the murders of those who were forced to sweat profusely when rendering their unpaid services!!!

And while the Filipinos were sweating it out underneath the sun, a Roman Catholic priest was also sweating profusely while hiding in the shrubs!!! He was watching the women lifting their skirts while wading into the water to look for heron eggs!!! He was Padre Salvi and one of the victims of his lustful predatory eyes was Maria Clara, the love child of Padre Damaso by Donya Pia!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 8, 2012
 
INC membership shrunk to 3 million members worldwide in 2011 as the church leadership reported to Wikipedia.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 8, 2012
 
As the years passed by, Roman Catholic gangster cliques were seen moving out from the directions of both San Agustin and Manila Cathedral after attending masses with truncated cups!!!

They marched towards Bagumbayan followed by the nuns doing repeated prayers while holding pagan rosary beads!!!

One young nun smiled to a priest and his promontory lips gave a signal towards the direction of the basement of San Agustin!!!

And after the shots were heard at the Bagumbayan field, a female shadow suddenly appeared and trying to gain entrance into the church's underground!!! The rats squeaked and squealed, the roach scampered towards the decaying graven images, and there was silence for three hours thereafter!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 8, 2012
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
INC membership shrunk to 3 million members worldwide in 2011 as the church leadership reported to Wikipedia.
Atheist Lucy,
Ninety Eight beautiful and grandiose chapels were built in 2009 excluding those purchased chapels with empty pews from Roman Catholic and Protestant cults!!! One hundred and three Iglesia Ni Cristo chapels were dedicated to God for year 2010 and more or less another hundred for 2011!!!

Just for the first two months of year 2012 alone, 20 grandiose and beautiful chapels were already done!!! So, where is the shrinking???

The Iglesia Ni Cristo is the only Church which kept on building chapels all over the world!!! It is the phenomenon and force to be reckoned with!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 8, 2012
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
INC membership shrunk to 3 million members worldwide in 2011 as the church leadership reported to Wikipedia.
Atheist Lucy,
The February 28, 2012 Iglesia Ni Cristo Grand Evangelical Exposition was the biggest gathering of humans at the Luneta!!! The phenomenon and force to be reckoned with continues to trample on the agonies and defeat of the false religions of Roman Catholicism and Protestantism!!!

THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO SOARS LIKE AN EAGLE WHILE ROMAN CATHOLICISM AND PROTESTANTISM NOSEDIVED IN THEIR NEVER-ENDING EPILEPTIC FITS AND CONVULSIONS!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 8, 2012
 
Athesit Lucy,

Continue posting your wrong English and be the attack platform of my projectiles which could hit multiple targets!!!

Waaaaaa Kaaaaaa Kaaak!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 8, 2012
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
INC membership shrunk to 3 million members worldwide in 2011 as the church leadership reported to Wikipedia.
Athesit Lucy,
The Eastern Orthodox Church distanced themselves from the Roman Catholic Church as well as the Protestant cults after a schism or division!!! In the Philippines, the Philippine Independent Church [Aglipayans] broke from the Vatican and got some of her spoils!!! So, which church now has a history of shrinking memberships??? It is the Roman Catholic Church!!! Know your history!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 8, 2012
 
To: The Public

Below is a website indicating that the Roman Catholic Church is indeed worshipping idols as revealed in the arts of one of their members:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Art as terrorism | Inquirer Opinion Aug 8, 2011 ... Violence should not be condoned, but the vandalism inflicted on Mideo M. Cruz's
“Polytheism” art work at the Cultural Center of the Philippines ...
http://opinion.inquirer.net/9593/art-as-terro...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

An excerpt from the said website stated the following facts:

"Cruz has explained that his work seeks to represent Philippine history as one of “idol worship,” from the Spanish period (when the Filipinos acquired their Catholicism) to the American period (when they acquired their consumerist and colonial mindset). Hence, the work’s title,“Polytheism,” the worship of many gods. But what about the phalluses and the condoms and why are they stuck on the faces of the Catholic images? They are symbols of “patriarchy” and repression of women, says Cruz."

The Roman Catholic Church is indeed engaged in idol worship which is one the ways of pagans!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 8, 2012
 
Atheist Lucy,

And adding insult to injury, Roman Catholic authorities themselves readily acknowledge that your client cult is not similar to the Church of Christ or Christianity that was established by our Lord Jesus in the first century:

"We Catholics acknowledge readily, without any shame, nay with pride, that Catholicism cannot be identified simply and wholly with primitive Christianity, nor even with the Gospel of Christ, in the same way that the great oak cannot be identified with the tiny acorn."

Reference:

The Spirit Of Catholicism, p.2

It is therefore a fact that what the artist portrayed in his art jibes with the admission of Roman Catholic authorities that the cult has no resemblance of the first-century Church of Christ or Christianity!!! Catholicism therefore is a false religion!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 8, 2012
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
INC membership shrunk to 3 million members worldwide in 2011 as the church leadership reported to Wikipedia.
Atheist Lucy,
Why are you running away??? Stay doggie!!! Stay!!! Are you going to the banyan tree??? I thought that the BBC Documentary pictorial was over!!! Will there be a Part 2??? Will you be resting on your nest in one of the branches???

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 8, 2012
 
The Catholic church in 2011 grew 160 million members.

INC only has 3 million members total worldwide

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 8, 2012
 
Again all your posts are heavy on opinions light on facts.

Here's the numbers

2011 the Catholic church added 160 million new members.
INC only has a measly 3 million members.

That's the score.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 8, 2012
 
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist Lucy,
Ninety Eight beautiful and grandiose chapels were built in 2009 excluding those purchased chapels with empty pews from Roman Catholic and Protestant cults!!! One hundred and three Iglesia Ni Cristo chapels were dedicated to God for year 2010 and more or less another hundred for 2011!!!
Just for the first two months of year 2012 alone, 20 grandiose and beautiful chapels were already done!!! So, where is the shrinking???
The Iglesia Ni Cristo is the only Church which kept on building chapels all over the world!!! It is the phenomenon and force to be reckoned with!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
how are they beautiful and grand chapels? They all look exactly the same as if they are made out of cardboard. Very bland and lack class

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 8, 2012
 
It's like they only had enough money to buy one set of schematics and keep reusing them.

Membership is dropping badly! Remember Robert Chieftain of Ophir? His Jehovah's witlesses now have 6 million more drones than Iglesia Ni Cristo!

One of our insiders said that the church is in disarray. Some Church leadership isn't very happy about the dome. I believe it because even the local INC minister has his concerns.

For example Mixed martial arts matches in a temple of God? Boxing matches for jesus? He said the dome should be used for church services, and INC gatherings only. Not boxing and no holds barred UFC matches.

Hey maybe Jesus wants to see people get beaten bloody for profit in his temple? Why not?
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
how are they beautiful and grand chapels? They all look exactly the same as if they are made out of cardboard. Very bland and lack class
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 8, 2012
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
The Catholic church in 2011 grew 160 million members.
INC only has 3 million members total worldwide
Atheist Lucy,
The Iglesia Ni Cristo already surpassed the combined memberships of the Protestants in the Philippines!!! It will double and re-double in the years to come!!! And that is why the crescendo of innuendos and diatribes have multiplied as signs of wounded egos from the Catholic and Protestant cults!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 8, 2012
 
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
how are they beautiful and grand chapels? They all look exactly the same as if they are made out of cardboard. Very bland and lack class
Pasig Yankout,
The chapels with empty pews which we purchased from the false religions of Roman Catholicism and Protestantism are the ones made from cardboard boxes!!! And that is why the Iglesia Ni Cristo sends Her bulldozers to smash it!!! And then, there goes the beautiful and grandiose chapels of the Iglesia Ni Cristo which have mesmerized and awed detractors and enemies alike!!!

See the reports about tornadoes hitting the United States in the tri-media!!! Catholic and Protestant chapels were reduced to pieces just like cardboard boxes!!! And suddenly, their are tweets being sent to the drug lords of central and South America!!! The Combined Federal Campaign is also receiving lots of request for charity listings in their 2012 brochures!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 8, 2012
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
Again all your posts are heavy on opinions light on facts.
Here's the numbers
2011 the Catholic church added 160 million new members.
INC only has a measly 3 million members.
That's the score.
Atheist Lucy,
Where did they get their new members of 160 million??? From the Muslims??? That is a lie then!!! The Muslims are gaining a foothold in both America and Europe!!!

Roman Catholics could no longer convert people to their religion but humans are abandoning the Catholic cult!!! YOU SAW THEM IN THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO GRAND EVANGELICAL EXPOSITION IN THE MILLIONS!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 8, 2012
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
It's like they only had enough money to buy one set of schematics and keep reusing them.
Membership is dropping badly! Remember Robert Chieftain of Ophir? His Jehovah's witlesses now have 6 million more drones than Iglesia Ni Cristo!
One of our insiders said that the church is in disarray. Some Church leadership isn't very happy about the dome. I believe it because even the local INC minister has his concerns.
For example Mixed martial arts matches in a temple of God? Boxing matches for jesus? He said the dome should be used for church services, and INC gatherings only. Not boxing and no holds barred UFC matches.
Hey maybe Jesus wants to see people get beaten bloody for profit in his temple? Why not?
<quoted text>
Atheist Lucy,
The Iglesia Ni Cristo's Philippine Arena is not a temple but an edifice for big events together with another one, the New Era University Sports Stadium!!!

The mentioned buildings which are under construction will be part of "Ciudad Victoria" or City of Victory!!! Chapels both beautiful and grandiose will soon rise in the area to accomodate the worshipping city dwellers of the place!!!

You should not concern yourself as to the use of the area for you have nothing to do with it:

"'I answered them by saying, "The God of heaven will give us success. We his servants will start rebuilding, but as for you, you have no share in Jerusalem or any claim or historic right to it."'[Nehemiah 2:20, NIV]

The rebuilding of Jerusalem did not involve Arabs!!! Atheists, Catholics, and Protestants should therefore stop talking about what is not theirs, the "Ciudad Victoria"!!! Have shame at least!!!


Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 8, 2012
 
Going back ten years the catholic church averaged between 130 million to 160 million new members. Sorry but how many are in your cult totally?

3 million members lang.
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist Lucy,
Where did they get their new members of 160 million??? From the Muslims??? That is a lie then!!! The Muslims are gaining a foothold in both America and Europe!!!
Roman Catholics could no longer convert people to their religion but humans are abandoning the Catholic cult!!! YOU SAW THEM IN THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO GRAND EVANGELICAL EXPOSITION IN THE MILLIONS!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 9, 2012
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
Going back ten years the catholic church averaged between 130 million to 160 million new members. Sorry but how many are in your cult totally?
3 million members lang.
<quoted text>
Atheist Lucy,
Yes, from infants since they do not observe family planning but only bishops' planting inside the tinted pajeros!!! Infants are not new converts from others!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of190
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Iloilo, Philippines Discussions

Search the Iloilo, Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Philippines nabs 44 Taiwanese linked to fraud Jul 10 idiotsareunited 1
Which is the Philippines' best-planned city? Jul 9 ELIAS IBARRA 43
Jejomar Binay and Mar Roxas Jun 30 I_am_Belisarius 1
Let go of your negative attachments Jun '14 I_am_Belisarius 1
ILOILO : Chinese passengers mob airline pilots ... Apr '14 I_am_Belisarius 48
LOOK: Miriam Defensor Santiago's graduation photo Mar '14 idiots united 2
Mindoro Announces First Nickel Production from ... Mar '14 fancy pants 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••