2 US warships to dock in Philippines

Dec 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Stars and Stripes

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of730
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

just tending the banana crops.

a good chance to blow out the bilges and get their "ashes hauled".

hope they have a flip sanitary engineer(trashman) this time.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

amc wrote:
just tending the banana crops.
a good chance to blow out the bilges and get their "ashes hauled".
hope they have a flip sanitary engineer(trashman) this time.
I talked to some of them at the Ayala mall on SBMA last week. I'm always there talking with the boys letting them know what a great job their doing. Man they are so restricted on what they can do here. Can't leave SBMA so they just basically hang around Starbucks at the Mall. Plenty of girls hanging out there to meet one of them and they do get hooked up.

The Smith case still hangs over their heads in their briefings before leaving the ship. This place is conveyed to them very hostile territory. Their rules for shore leave is about the same as Pakistan one sailor told me. They just came from Thailand where they ran free. Needless to say they want to go back there.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to some of them at the Ayala mall on SBMA last week. I'm always there talking with the boys letting them know what a great job their doing. Man they are so restricted on what they can do here. Can't leave SBMA so they just basically hang around Starbucks at the Mall. Plenty of girls hanging out there to meet one of them and they do get hooked up.
The Smith case still hangs over their heads in their briefings before leaving the ship. This place is conveyed to them very hostile territory. Their rules for shore leave is about the same as Pakistan one sailor told me. They just came from Thailand where they ran free. Needless to say they want to go back there.
no doubt they are in hostile territory when they are in the filipins.

sad that a supposed ally cant be trusted to behave in a humane way for their saviors.

just not intelligent enough to recognize opportunity and provide a safe welcoming environment for it.

they are truly isolationists and intend to stay that way.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

id be pissed off too... if they were not allowed to go off base to the subic bars
idiots united

Cavite, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

They just can't mess with the new social order from justin beiber selelena gomez mariah carey lady gaga and all that brain enhancing stimuli. It's not your grandfathers USA anymore. Bwahahahahh!
idiots united

Cavite, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

And then there are football basketball tennis golf soccer etc, ceos senate congress and enormous expenditures and then comes fisdcal cliff on which they nevr thinks of reducing there loots only wants to squeeze more juice from the dried uo prunes and raisins. Human are idiots. Hahahahhh!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
id be pissed off too... if they were not allowed to go off base to the subic bars
Also paying a bar fine is now punishable under the UCMJ.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
theres a way around every law.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
holly shiet... imagine going to a top 5 sex destination in the world and not being able to have sex
grand

Santa Rosa, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

restrictions arent there for nothing. the u.s. govt wants to make sure there isnt going to be another daniel smith who would go out raping girls then call the locals who run after him hostile.
Im Filipino Man

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

these americans are only good for rape thats all that they have in there dirty minds.
Im Filipino Man

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because thailand doesnt believe in jesus most of them are buddhist and they dont mind letting dogs running around like in the wild.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

naw its just the same all over the world...

horny guy meets stupid girl... hoping to get sex

it just in the Philippines... for 20 dollars you can get a girl for the night...

in the west you be lucky to get a 2 cups of coffee each
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Im Filipino Man wrote:
these americans are only good for rape thats all that they have in there dirty minds.
the term filipino and man do not make any sense. you dont fit the definition.

say what you think about Americans to an American face to face and then possibly you could attain man status in a rather humbling manner.

take off your coward badge and see if it suits you .
idiots united

Cavite, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

1 little smitty sure last forever in the minds of the most prolific political idiots of the world fact is they have been bending to the chinese since the pongping diplomacy. Accept it it's a fact. Accept it the whites loves the whiter skinned chinese too much and wants to do them favors like they've done for centuries.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

it just in the Philippines... for 20 dollars you can get a girl for the night...
God Bless The Philippines!!!!
idiots united

Cavite, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

It's more epensdive in the philippines when you're buying a car, you pay $110,000.00 here for what you could get for $41,000.00 in the US, that means your dollar is only worth 40 cents when you're buying a car in which the rate of money exchange dollr to peso become out of the whole picture.
idiots united

Cavite, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
sad that a supposed ally cant be trusted to behave in a humane way for their saviors.
just not intelligent enough to recognize opportunity and provide a safe welcoming environment for it.
I also happen to feel the extreme hostile feeling on your part. 1 little smitty sure last forever, I hink I seen far worse incedents that that smitty analogy. Just beginning to get too boring man. If you feel that important then stay inside your home and become a funny man like howard hughes.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

grand wrote:
restrictions arent there for nothing. the u.s. govt wants to make sure there isnt going to be another daniel smith who would go out raping girls then call the locals who run after him hostile.
LOLOL!!!! Yes Nichole was traumatized. She admitted she lied about the whole thing. Was already engaged to another Marine and now is married to him and lives in Camp Pendelton, California.

Girls from angels bars came over here and said Nichole was working in their bar in Angeles under another name. When the girls recognized her they run her off.
Alejo Lapu-lapu

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
My blood boils with fury when you enter these pages. Why are you so hateful to most Americans,...were you ever slapped in the face, where you ever rediculed or were you denied a visa sometime ago. You speak English, you also write English, thanks to America you ingrate, go drown yourself. I am Filipino and ever grateful to them and never was a hypocrite like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of730
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cebu, Philippines Discussions

Search the Cebu, Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Philippine airline bans shark fin cargo 2 hr amc 2
An affair with Jesuits (Jun '12) 17 hr ELIAS IBARRA 165
Which is the Philippines' best-planned city? 20 hr ELIAS IBARRA 43
Philippines Seeks Experts' Help To Restore Chur... (Oct '13) 20 hr ELIAS IBARRA 91
tiger taxi is the best taxi in cebu city (Dec '10) Tue Tiger taxi 29
Why Cebu is among PH's fastest growing property... Tue SALLY 11
Toppled Philippine church cross overlooks typho... (Nov '13) Jul 5 ELIAS IBARRA 205
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••