Dubai 200,000 Metric Tons of Gold from Philippines in 1963

Posted in the Cavite, Philippines Forum

Noel Achas

Cainta, Philippines

#1 Jan 17, 2007
I have been informing some of our leaders of the the 200,000 Metric tons of gold that was lent by the Central Bank of the Philippines to establish the Dubai Central Bank in 1963. Internet information say that this gold, that could now have a value of around 3 trillion US dollars is to mature this year, 2007. The question is,who will benefit from this maturity? Is the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas doing anything to acquire any interest this gold made for the benefit of the Philippines. Our national debt is only around 80 billion US dollars and yet we have gold in Dubai amounting to around 3,000 billion US dollars. This is an issue greater than the forthcoming election, etc...You can find more information about this in Ming's Forum on Santa Romana at:

http://ming.tv/flemming2.php/__show_article/_...

Read the especially the revelations of Mr. Todd Alphine, Mr. Arcane, Sheena etc. These are something Filipinos should really focus on. We are in poverty and yet the government is taking for granted our national wealth in the hands of banks in other countries. I hope media, political and social groups seek answer from our Bangko Sentral about this matter.

Noel Achas
knight arcane

Bayan, Philippines

#2 Jan 23, 2007
another place to feed with ideas and idiology.
thanks noel and more power
arthur

Philippines

#3 Feb 9, 2007
Mr. Knight Arcane,

Could you please send me your email add?

Tnx..
Model Agency

South Africa

#5 Jul 19, 2010
We are a Private Model Agency that prove ladies.
We have Girls from different part of Africa as follow below.
Lesotho
Eritrea
Gabon
Ghana
Guinea
Kenya
South Africa
Ethiopia
Tanzania
Togo
Uganda
Zambia
For more information, on how we operate contacts us by email: hotsgirlsintown@live.com
This is 100% assurance of class and our prices are very viable comparing to other agencies we give you quality model
todd alphine

Surrey, Canada

#6 Jan 18, 2012
This is the biggest fraud.. he plays like he is a somebody he is broke fat little man sitting behind a computer ripping people off and promising them millions but he then borrows money of them...beware....he is complete con
Harborgroup

Portugal

#7 Jul 5, 2013
[
Beware of any person of the name Robert Harris..AKA Todd Alphine, Victoria recovery group, Seeco or Samco asset mgmt, Asia NGO.... its a big scam and they claim to be the recovery group for the Sultan of Sulu, also Santa Romana..... they are frauds...took over $40,000.00 usd from me... I have started to file the complaints..... they are 100 percent fake...email me anytime....thewineclub@live.ca
Harbor

Portugal

#8 Jul 6, 2013
This Robert Harris AKA Todd Alpine.. this liar has never met ANYBODY in the phillipines. HIs fake front cinsists of ASIA NGO registerd in Hong Kong under the name of a Kuniysihi. The so called Japanese recovery teams are all registered in Panama. HE is ripping another man ir its just another fake name using a Todd Asano
Beware of samco asset mgmt, Victoria trading ... tths guy has never met a single person
Has never had a contact number a fake office and he is a rip off. Stole from me $40,000.00 usd ....he even borrowed money of the poor in the Phillipibes for thousands with promises of millions in return on the Santa Romana estate. This guy POA is the worst fake document...the prick doesnt even have a phone number for anybody left in the groups......beware he will talk like has but rip you off. He is a fraud.... contact thewineclub@live.ca if you have been ripped off by this man. There is a legal caoim being put together to file criminal complaints and a civil lawsuit to follow. He works out of Tokyo claiks to be with the American military and flys to Guam... he is a true dirt bag....... beware

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cavite, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Wed ELIAS IBARRA 47
Official Website of the Municipality of Dasmari... (Feb '10) Aug '14 marg 27
Male Australian model found dead on Cavite tunn... Aug '14 crystal 7
Meralco: Expect rotating brownouts this weekend Jul '14 I_am_Belisarius 2
A disaster waiting to happen: West Valley Fault... Jul '14 I_am_Belisarius 1
Awarding of CALAX project suspended indefinitely Jul '14 the People 1
Marijuana Better Cure for PTSD, Veteran Soldier... Jun '14 amc 1

Cavite, Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE