Nursing student found dead in Ilocos Norte

Jul 10, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABS-CBN News

A nursing student was found dead with a lone stab wound to the neck, Thursday morning in Ilocos Norte province.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
dindi

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

Judged:

lynette i will miss u sis :((
robbed_blind_by_ evat

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

Judged:

Of course more nursing students are victims of violent crime because there are JUST TOO MANY DAMNED NURSING STUDENTS IN THE RP EVEN IF NONE OF THEM CAN GO TO THE USA ANYMORE.
dindi

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2008

wth u talking about u dont know what really happened.dont judge people without knowing the whole stories. nursing students like me dont take this course just to go abroad but to serve our fellow men. not all took this course for that reason. and u dont know lynette okay? GOd bless you.
robotskya

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2008

Judged:

dindi wrote:
wth u talking about u dont know what really happened.dont judge people without knowing the whole stories. nursing students like me dont take this course just to go abroad but to serve our fellow men. not all took this course for that reason. and u dont know lynette okay? GOd bless you.
Serve the country? hahahaha! Tell that to the marines. 100 percent of pinoy rns have dollar signs in their eyes. Let me tell you the raw naked truth pinoy student nurses: WALA NA KAYONG CHANCE SA AMERICA DAHIL WALA NANG VISA PARA SA INYO HANGGGANG MAGING SENIOR CITIZEN KAYO!!
norevie alejandro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Judged:

couzin lynette i will miss u i hope i can go too see u there but I'm at in USA
JEMA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

Judged:

Our sincere condolences to lynette familys n friends..I heard wat happened it was so tragic n unbelievable, how could anyone do such thing? May God helps lynette's family dat they will soon find who murdered their daughter n put him/her in 'JAIL' where they belong..In loving memory of LYNETTE BARIOS we will miss you!!!

love,
Jessica Basanes && Mark Anthony Alejandro
Marine Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

Judged:

robotskya wrote:
<quoted text>
Serve the country? hahahaha! Tell that to the marines. 100 percent of pinoy rns have dollar signs in their eyes. Let me tell you the raw naked truth pinoy student nurses: WALA NA KAYONG CHANCE SA AMERICA DAHIL WALA NANG VISA PARA SA INYO HANGGGANG MAGING SENIOR CITIZEN KAYO!!
hey robotskya, ur just laughing because i bet you you are just jealous. You are jealous because you don't have what she has. She has a bright future ahead of her and you are just making fun of it. "Tell that to the Marines" you say? well as a matter of fact, you should have read more closely on that message by dindi that he was just using a reference instead of saying it literally. You better watch you say here, there are alot of angry Marines including me who just read that comment.

Oh i know, you might rebuttle on the jealousy part by saying, "me? jealous of her? fuk dat!" i know, i know you will say that...admit it...you are because otherwise, you wouldn't be posting that shit.

You say seeing dollar signs in their eyes about the course she took for nursing, but you don't understand the reason of having a career do you? A career is very different from job. A career is something that pa person would enjoy doing for the rest of their life and it is something to live by. Sure, I can have this military job, but being in the marines pay 100% of my college tuition, GI Bill, and housing. And in return is my sacrifice for this country.

You cannot fully understand how she wanted to be a nursing student and how millions of others out there who wants to be in the medical field. You probably had no education. I may be in the military, but I do also go to school. I go to DeVry University online and on campus after weekend drill trainings and my number one goal is to acheive what I will love doing in the future. That future that I would grasp for the rest of my life. That number one career that future I dreamed of.

Well, if you think I have these dollar signs in my eyes about that career, you're wrong. I could have an assassin job and get paid millions anytime, but i dont that that job. I could be a nurse and get bank, but i dont want that job. I could be a doctor, a police, a fireman, a mailman, etc. BUT! I DON'T WANT THAT JOB!! I WANTMY CAREER OF CHOICE! THE CAREER WORTH LOVING AND WORTH DEDICATING MY LIFE TO.

To reference this girl, you are wrong about her...All she wants was a bright future. I don't know this girl, but I can feel for every college student's hopes and dreams. You just making fun f her. That's messed up. You're just jealous.
Army Guy

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

Bravo! Marine Boy! SHow that robotsky who's boss!!! Hooah! or ahould i say Hoorah!
mel

Schupfen, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

who smile in this tragic case is really a person with out heart.please stop judging this poor girl.shes a person not a things,mangilabot kayo sa mga salita ninyo. i send my condolence to the family of lynette.we need to pray for here..may she rest in peace..
Air Force One

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

go ahead Marines, tell robotsky that hinay hinay lng ang pagcommento.
doc

Narvacan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

nice comments guys. I hope that person "robotsky" will have to think about now. Wake your conscience up bro. watch what youre saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••