DOTC sets bid for P35B LRT 1 extension

DOTC sets bid for P35B LRT 1 extension

There are 2 comments on the ABS-CBN News story from Feb 16, 2012, titled DOTC sets bid for P35B LRT 1 extension. In it, ABS-CBN News reports that:

MANILA, Philippines - The Department of Transportation and Communications will bid out by April the 12-kilometer extension of the Light Rail Transit Line 1 to Bacoor, Cavite worth P30-P35 billion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABS-CBN News.

moe reyes

Dutch Harbor, AK

#1 Feb 18, 2012
im native,cavitenos,dasma.happy a new genaration t o build up,our government in good ambition todevelop new society in the future.mabuhay ang cavitenos

Since: Jun 12

Bacoor, Philippines

#2 Jun 19, 2012
As a resident of Cavite, i would love to see this project happen. Although its expensive let's just look at the benefits it will bring to us, not only for the people of Cavite but also to other province. If the LRT will be extended, it will REDUCE the traffic in Imus and Bacoor which causes lates for students and employees. Ian will be very convenient fot the commuters. But how about the issue that the fare will increase?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cavite, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Official Website of the Municipality of Dasmari... (Feb '10) Nov 24 WINDSOR HOMES 34
News Kristine Hermosa still in shock after accident (Nov '07) Nov 20 ancha ceesay 3
Loans in the Philippines Nov 17 Lexine 1
Silang Adventist Elementary School (SAES) (May '11) Jul '15 Omela 5
News Tantingco: The Kapampangan Cardinal (Mar '13) Jul '15 ELIAS IBARRA 10
Dubai 200,000 Metric Tons of Gold from Philippi... (Jan '07) Feb '15 Open Master 8
News Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Feb '15 INC - Iglesia Ng ... 92
More from around the web