About 5,000 Filipinos in Vatican for ...

About 5,000 Filipinos in Vatican for rites

There are 28 comments on the Sun-Star story from Oct 11, 2012, titled About 5,000 Filipinos in Vatican for rites. In it, Sun-Star reports that:

When the pilgrim image of Blessed Pedro Calungsod leaves for Rome, Italy next week, Cebuanos are encouraged to go out along the procession and motorcade route and send off the image of Visayan martyr for the canonization rites on October 21.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#22 Oct 24, 2012
What a scam!!! Catholics are made to worship the image of someone who is not Calungsod but of Ronald Tubid, 17 years old of Oton, Iloilo!!! You are being fooled by the Roman catholic Church again!!!

Get out from your spurious religion!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Entowniyo

Makati, Philippines

#23 Oct 24, 2012
it is official.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#24 Oct 24, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Asilaw,
Some of them (male and female) may stay with the bishops in hotels and brothels!!! Catholic bishops are historically known for doing these and that was why the pajeros from PAGCOR and PCSO had to be tinted!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
what the hell do you have against sex goofiest?

do you forget that your parents had sex too? though it didnt turn out so well, im sure they enjoyed trying to have a normal sane child.

and i bet they tried it 1000s of times. were they even married? are they inc members now? are you a bastard child of inc?
lol

Italy

#25 Oct 24, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
What you don't realize is that although animals may have some senses that humans have but still they are created by God for the use of man!!! There is a big difference between humans and animals!!! Animals do not have soul but all humans do have it!!! And that is why only humans are given by God to do this task: to honor and glorify Him!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
you have not the slightest proof of soul,
humans are animals, study evolution, study some science.

Since: Oct 12

Cainta, Philippines

#26 Oct 26, 2012
I doubt that there'd be any possible surviving image of Calungsod so they had to "imagine."
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#27 Oct 28, 2012
Durian Ice Cream wrote:
I doubt that there'd be any possible surviving image of Calungsod so they had to "imagine."
Durian,

You are absolutely right!!! I hope they selected the 17 years old from Oton, Iloilo for an honest reason and not because pedophilia sexual drives!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#28 Oct 28, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not the slightest proof of soul,
humans are animals, study evolution, study some science.
Lol,

Is that what you get from the dogma of the Holy Trinity that humans are animals??? Read the Bible for you will see that the animals were created ahead of humans!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

Italy

#29 Oct 29, 2012
bible? qoran? fairy tales.

read science now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cavite, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASA sees Typhoon Melor make landfall in Philip... Dec '15 baliwkatalaga 1
Official Website of the Municipality of Dasmari... (Feb '10) Dec '15 Cavitehunter 36
News Kristine Hermosa still in shock after accident (Nov '07) Nov '15 ancha ceesay 3
Loans in the Philippines Nov '15 Lexine 1
Silang Adventist Elementary School (SAES) (May '11) Jul '15 Omela 5
News Tantingco: The Kapampangan Cardinal (Mar '13) Jul '15 ELIAS IBARRA 10
Dubai 200,000 Metric Tons of Gold from Philippi... (Jan '07) Feb '15 Open Master 8
More from around the web