Gov blasts slow police response to Kawit shooting

There are 6 comments on the ABS-CBN News story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Gov blasts slow police response to Kawit shooting. In it, ABS-CBN News reports that:

MANILA, Philippines Cavite Governor Jonvic Remulla on Monday criticized the Kawit Police for not responding fast enough to the shooting rampage in the town last Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABS-CBN News.

sealteamseven

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Well, what else can a government official do other than place blame, especially during an election year? Best way to get on the front page!

What shold the cops have done? Have a quick reaction force in every police station in the country? Wait, they do!

But answer me this: Would YOU run to a shooting incident? Wouldn't you require additonal information first before proceeding to a situation where bullets are flying and where you might end up shooting a brother officer who isn't in uniform, who happened to live in the area and was responding to the shooting alarm himself?
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#2 Jan 7, 2013
sealteamseven wrote:
Well, what else can a government official do other than place blame, especially during an election year? Best way to get on the front page!
What shold the cops have done? Have a quick reaction force in every police station in the country? Wait, they do!
But answer me this: Would YOU run to a shooting incident? Wouldn't you require additonal information first before proceeding to a situation where bullets are flying and where you might end up shooting a brother officer who isn't in uniform, who happened to live in the area and was responding to the shooting alarm himself?
hahahahahaha you have that filipino twisted brain mentality.

wait til the shooting stops then go look. cops are armed and paid to do just exactly what you said they shouldnt do. and we all know that they dont. corrupt cowards one and all.

hahahahahahaha

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#3 Jan 7, 2013
sealteamseven wrote:
Yes think like that when your attacked by China or in battle against the Muslims. I hope your not in the military.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes think like that when your attacked by China or in battle against the Muslims. I hope your not in the military.
i think hes a cop.

hahahahahahahahaha

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#5 Jan 7, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
i think hes a cop.
hahahahahahahahaha
Maybe, official police policy!!!!!LOL!!!
Lukas malakas

Quezon City, Philippines

#6 Jan 8, 2013
In the case of Loggers and Jueting,....how come that even with the names already known Loggers like Mananyaon in Davao and those in the Jueting racket are left to keep on doing the same thing without being arrested and slammed in Jail for life, Are these people "invisible " ? Or are the connected to someone in the Palace ? What the Hell is going on ? Can't these lawbreakers be shot on sight hanged or something to that effect ? We are going aROUND IN CIRCLES AND NOBODY SEEMS TO TO HAVE ANY ANSWER.?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cavite, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dubai 200,000 Metric Tons of Gold from Philippi... (Jan '07) Feb '15 Open Master 8
News Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Feb '15 INC - Iglesia Ng ... 92
Official Website of the Municipality of Dasmari... (Feb '10) Jan '15 Christine Casacop 29
abortionist in cavite Dec '14 elena29 1
teochew cuisine Dec '14 Chua 1
teochew singapore Dec '14 Chua 1
News VP Binay eyes Grace Poe as running-mate (Nov '14) Nov '14 JMBD 4
More from around the web