3 killed in shooting incidents in Batangas City

Oct 5, 2009 Full story: ABS-CBN News

BATANGAS CITY After a few days lull in the killings here in Batangas due to the onslaught of Tropical Storm "Ondoy", incidences of killings returned in Batangas after 3 people were killed in a span of 1 day in separate locations in this city Saturday.

Full Story
ATE V

Quezon, Philippines

#1 Oct 12, 2009
whats wrong with you...ru the real GOVERNOR or ru just a puppet...if u ATE V and ur Vice Governor LEVISTE really love this BATANGAS CITY then what's wrong with you ...step down if you can't do the job...for the sake of the BATANGUENO'S ...ur givin BATANGAS CITY A BAD NAME...turning it into a real big HIT...where HITMEN RULE and ORDINARY CITIZENS ARE KILLED BY AMBUSH...i'd say you are not the right leaders for this place coz so far so BAD...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calamba, Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A disaster waiting to happen: West Valley Fault... Jul '14 I_am_Belisarius 1
PEZA: Truck ban may affect PH export industry (Feb '14) Feb '14 Eniz Derma 1
You have the power to change your life. (Dec '13) Dec '13 bella 2
You Can Earn Dollars Without The Need To Line U... (Dec '13) Dec '13 bella 1
KERYGMA CONFERENCE Nov 21-24 2013 (Nov '13) Nov '13 bella 6
A Call to Samsung Semi-Conductor Workers Past a... (Feb '13) Feb '13 John Peter kay 1
Rizal descendant wants memorabilia preserved (Dec '11) Dec '11 ELIAS IBARRA 3
•••

Calamba, Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••