Crocodile seen in Oro river

Jan 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sun-Star

THE Environment department is urged to capture the crocodile seen by residents near the riverbanks of Padayon Pilipino Village in Barangay Puntod.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bwhahahahhahahah ahahha

Muntinlupa, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Big Tandang wrote:
If u'r a believer or not, the 10 commandments are good rules to live by. It's nut like ELIAS IBARRA
that Satin uses for the coming of the Anti Christ.
Satin ??? hehe

“Fightingcock”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Whatever, least I put a damper on Church of Christ nut.
If I had been listening to Catholic Nut I've worked with for years talking about the end, I'd been buying gold when it was a lot cheaper than it is now. He was buying it about $300 an ounce and now it's near $1000.

“Fightingcock”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Bwhahahahhahahahahahha wrote:
<quoted text>
Satin ??? hehe
ELIAS IBARRA is back, hope u'e happy.
Bwhahahahhahahah ahahha

Las Piņas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Big Tandang wrote:
<quoted text>
ELIAS IBARRA is back, hope u'e happy.
Dont you know he will always come back? it matters not to him who is happy and who is not -you are a new kid on the block you aint seen nothing yet.
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Judged:

Bwhahahahhahahahahahha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you know he will always come back? it matters not to him who is happy and who is not -you are a new kid on the block you aint seen nothing yet.
it must be so hard keeping that alter ego of yours in check but i got to give it to you kenneth your very dedicated to that alter ego off yours know keep on ranting got to make some more mony of your rants kenneth

neighbours out door toilet needs to be ready for the weekend and so does mine

my neighbour wants to hear that sexy voice of yours so he can spank his monkey

should see his cusin kenneth all she needs is enough money to get rid of that pecker the boobs on her

oh i told my neighbour to tell his lady boy cusin to place your email adress in the lady boy section in her village plus asked her to get her other lady boy friends to pass your email adress

hope that fat cnut your with does not get jelous kenneth

by 11 pm my time i want at least 60 of your rants kenneth four dollars a rant not bad way to make money hey chicken shit
Bwhahahahhahahah ahahha

Las Piņas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Kiwi Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
it must be so hard keeping that alter ego of yours in check but i got to give it to you kenneth your very dedicated to that alter ego off yours know keep on ranting got to make some more mony of your rants kenneth
neighbours out door toilet needs to be ready for the weekend and so does mine
my neighbour wants to hear that sexy voice of yours so he can spank his monkey
should see his cusin kenneth all she needs is enough money to get rid of that pecker the boobs on her
oh i told my neighbour to tell his lady boy cusin to place your email adress in the lady boy section in her village plus asked her to get her other lady boy friends to pass your email adress
hope that fat cnut your with does not get jelous kenneth
by 11 pm my time i want at least 60 of your rants kenneth four dollars a rant not bad way to make money hey chicken shit
yet another misspelled post beyond the comprehension of normal people .
Bwhahahahhahahah ahahha

Las Piņas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

BTW in answer to your text message i do not twist things around to make myself look good -i twist then around to make you look like a Moron -beleive me its not hard you do most of that yourself .Bwhahahahahahhahahaa
Kiwi Thumper

Southport, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Judged:

what ever you say chicken shit your rants as i said you leav hear are only worth using as shit paper
Bwhahahahhahahah ahahha

Las Piņas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Kiwi Thumper wrote:
what ever you say chicken shit your rants as i said you leav hear are only worth using as shit paper
thats ok -at least my shitpaper posts are spelled correctly lol.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Best view wrote:
Would it not be a good idea to increase the crocodile population in all the rivers. This would reduce the number of squatters along the rivers and although a few would be killed it could save hundreds when the next flood occurs.
Think of it, as a new slant on population control.....What would Jesus do?

“Fightingcock”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Can't stop crazy. I've seen several new people come here to the Mid East and they collect those little blue rocks in the sand Arabs use to wipe their back side instead of toliet paper.

Don't know why the crazy person has to slam Catholics so much. Maybe got hit with ruler by Nun too many times. I'm not hard core religious, try teach my kids to live by the Golden Rules and hope they turn out ok..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cagayan de Oro, Philippines Discussions

Search the Cagayan de Oro, Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hot girls here.. (Mar '12) 2 hr FirstOfMyKind 92
Catholic bishops, educators vow to strengthen p... Jul 9 ELIAS IBARRA 21
Which is the Philippines' best-planned city? Jul 9 ELIAS IBARRA 43
Need a girl CDO 18/22 Jul 1 Gardey 1
Other christian denominations: What they do on ... Jun 30 INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 20
Dispatcher shot dead in CDO Jun 26 Joe 1
Senators' plunder charges draw mixed reactions Jun 23 Crispin 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••